+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
When i made my express pofile i have answered "Does XXX have a job offer in Canada? as Yes but i have selected that i donot have the LMIA.
now that i have recieved the ITA. it is asking me offer letter employment reference etc.

I still do not have the LMIA but i am working on PGWP and have a permanent job within my scope of study i.e relevant NOC.

Can change my answer to "NO" to that question. if i do so the fields for asking employment reference letter and offer letter goes away. will it make a difference? should i continue with "Yes" and attached my current offer letter and employment reference letter?

i am confused. please tell me what should i do. what is right way to react on this? i am going to send my document in a day or two.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neonnick said:
I am 30 and i got 105 pts
Weird! You have clearly mentioned that you are married and that your spouse is accompanying you yet the system allots you points as if you are single. First time I've seen a member report this on the forum. This will be a problem if you're given an ITA based on these points - you will have to keep declining it till your score is rectified.

Contact CIC technical support.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Asivad Anac said:
Weird! You have clearly mentioned that you are married and that your spouse is accompanying you yet the system allots you points as if you are single. First time I've seen a member report this on the forum. This will be a problem if you're given an ITA based on these points - you will have to keep declining it till your score is rectified.

Contact CIC technical support.
I do not agree that you should decline ITA if you get it because you have not given any false information. The system is calculating it wrong. I suggest you take screenshot of the CRS score broken down individually and also the screen where you have clearly mentioned you are married and that your spouse is accompanying you. Contact CIC support but please don't decline ITA if you receive it. Issues can be sorted out but ITA's don't come every now and then.

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
I am a physiotherapist by profession and self employed. I have heard from many people that self employed don't get PR easily. Is that true???
Do people with job experience have faster processing time compared to self employed ones???

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi

Can work while study count toward crs???
Occupation is a Nutritionist...and got into morning school and was working since then in a clinic. SO experience without a degree is accepted??? with required hrs/week.
plz help with this.
Tx

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
I am about to submit my PR application and am waiting for some documents from my employer.

Need some advice on below points

1) I added one of my earlier employer where i worked for 4 months and i have a letter from them which states the hourly rate and dates i worked for them. I also have T4 and salary slips. But i am unable to get from them the employment letter in the format requested by them. I am still following up with them. Would it be issue if i dont get the requested doc from my employer?

2) My old passport expired and i got it renewed. Do we need to enter old passport details in the section for Passport details?
Also, do i need to attach old passport with PR application?

3) Province where you plan to stay - There is no option "ALL" there. Can we select just any one of them?

4) Police Certificate - Do they not ask for original at all. This goes for all other documents as well since we are just going to scan and attach them.

Thanks in advance for help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zainab.p said:
Hi

Can work while study count toward crs???
Occupation is a Nutritionist...and got into morning school and was working since then in a clinic. SO experience without a degree is accepted??? with required hrs/week.
plz help with this.
Tx
Won't count for CEC applicants. Will count for FSW.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Asivad Anac said:
Won't count for CEC applicants. Will count for FSW.
Thanks for help....
but experiece after 12th grade is valid???...without any certification n degree though collateral to studies.
n its fsw app under EE.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zainab.p said:
Thanks for help....
but experiece after 12th grade is valid???...without any certification n degree though collateral to studies.
n its fsw app under EE.
Will count if it comes under NOC 0/A/B. Educational qualifications don't matter as much as roles & responsibilities.

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hello guys,
I am filling the BOWP application, I have a question concerning "Details of Intended Work in Canada" in the IMM5710 form.
I have got BCPNP nomination with my current job and have submitted the PR application under EE PNP stream.
Do I need to indicate the detailed information of my current employer in the IMM5710? I saw on a thread that someone suggest NOT to indicate a specific employer.

Another question, on CIC website, it said:
To be eligible for a bridging open work permit, you must:
Currently be in Canada;
Have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within 4 months;
Have received confirmation from CIC that your permanent resident application is eligible under one of the four economic classes (FSWP, CEC, PNP and FSTP), and;
Have made an application for an open work permit.

What is the condition "Have made an application for an open work permit" means? I have a post graduate work permit at hand, so am I eligible to apply the BOWP? 

Any advice will be highly appreciated. :)

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
ainp14Dec said:
I am about to submit my PR application and am waiting for some documents from my employer.

1) I added one of my earlier employer where i worked for 4 months and i have a letter from them which states the hourly rate and dates i worked for them. I also have T4 and salary slips. But i am unable to get from them the employment letter in the format requested by them. I am still following up with them. Would it be issue if i dont get the requested doc from my employer?

2) My old passport expired and i got it renewed. Do we need to enter old passport details in the section for Passport details?

3) Province where you plan to stay - There is no option "ALL" there. Can we select just any one of them?

4) Police Certificate - Do they not ask for original at all. This goes for all other documents as well since we are just going to scan and attach them.

Hi asivad,

Can you please advice on these points

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainp14Dec said:

If you have claimed points for those 4 months experience then you have to submit the experience letter in the CIC acceptable format, otherwise it might raise issues with your application.

Add both old and new passport detials....and also scan and submit both

You can check all the boxes or can select province of your interest

VO might request you as additional document if he wanted to.