+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Queries regarding the Express entry - you can ask me

sakthiece

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Guys,

My reference letter from my employer is on company letter head and it has NOC details, duties, salary and HR name/position details but it doesn't have HR contact details (Phone, email) in it. Is it fine?

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
No...that is critical...
the reference letter needs to be on letterhead and shall carry the address and contact information of the company
and
Also the signing /issuing person's contact details..
plz ask ur company to issue a fresh one on a letterhead carriying all this ..
--
Alternatively,you can get a senior colleague or supervisor to write a letter if reference with all the details about ur job and get the same notarized..also collect his company id card copy and visiting card to scan alongwith the letter...(however this is advisable only if company letter as per requirement is not available at all)

sudheert

Jun 11, 2017
Guys,

My reference letter from my employer is on company letter head and it has NOC details, duties, salary and HR name/position details but it doesn't have HR contact details (Phone, email) in it. Is it fine?
If ur employer is disagreeing to issue ref letter on company letterhead head, mention the roles, annual CTC, designation, duration, no.of working hrs on a plain A4 and get it signed by ur supervisor / senior also get the scan of business card / company I'd.

This is advisable because many of the cases have got positive response by following this procedure

Betterfuture16

May 12, 2016
My AOR date is Feb 11,2017. BG CHECK IS @NOT APPLICABLE. SPOKE with cic and she said.. "your file needs a review". What does this means..? I am worrying about my file. I have ordered GCMS notes on June 10th,2017.

Thank you

narula

Dec 10, 2016
Hi ,

I have query regarding the experience letter. Is there any sample format which needs to be followed?
What all should be included in the experience letter?

Thanks
Gagandeep Kaur

sudheert

Jun 11, 2017
Hi ,

I have query regarding the experience letter. Is there any sample format which needs to be followed?
What all should be included in the experience letter?

Thanks
Gagandeep Kaur
Roles & responsibilities
Duration
Designation
Annual CTC
No. Of working hrs