+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any problem in applying citizenship for 1 family member online and remaining 2 family members on paper?

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hi All, I am in a situation where it is preferable for me to have my Citizenship application processed as soon as possible. However, for my spouse and kid, it is okay if it takes a little while longer. Hence I thought of applying for myself online separately, to ensure the fastest processing possible and apply for my spouse and kid together via paper application.

Is this okay to split our families applications up in this manner? Is there any reason that all 3 of our applications should be submitted together via paper based? Thank you for your inputs!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi All, I am in a situation where it is preferable for me to have my Citizenship application processed as soon as possible. However, for my spouse and kid, it is okay if it takes a little while longer. Hence I thought of applying for myself online separately, to ensure the fastest processing possible and apply for my spouse and kid together via paper application.

Is this okay to split our families applications up in this manner? Is there any reason that all 3 of our applications should be submitted together via paper based? Thank you for your inputs!
You can do that ie apply online for yourself and let your slide and kid apply on paper
But applying only is no guarantee that the application will be processed faster

Reactions: alexross