+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Pakistani is planning for Quebec immigration ?

Nov 4, 2015
beeba-bacha said:
Yes if someone works in govt. institution then legality requires from govt. institution but those who are working in private organizations they require experience letter from HR dept or from CEO, then the attestation requires from notary public / oath commissioner / or from govt officer of 17 grade or above.thats it.
It is an old and normal procedure and acceptable by federal and Quebec immigration offices .
PLEAS ANYONE CAN CONFIRM ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF WORK CLAUSE REQUIREMENT, OR IS THERE ANY WHATSAPP OR SKYPE GROUP FOR IT PLEASE SHARE
WHATSAPP: +923142360077 SKYPE: uc_123

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdhabi said:
I am not sure what is Attestation of IELTS result and where can we get the ielts result attested..

I noticed some people are suggesting to attach original result.

1st thing, i dont want to loose original one and 2ndly, in document checklist it is clearly mentioned that a photocopy is required.

Can anyone guide please.

Thanks
Send a photocopy of IELTS results - we clarified this in another group by calling Immigration Quebec last week.

ibabur

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
write here your number

dream-catcher said:
Ammar your number is not responding

bilal966

Jan 30, 2011
Please add me in whatsapp group +923349962066
I am going to apply for Quebec Immigration.
i have confused on couple of things if someone have clarity on it please reply me: bilal.hobnail@gmail.com

bilal966

Jan 30, 2011
please add me in whatsapp group +923349962066

i am confused about Question no 22 : Proof of legalty of your work experience?

Important clarifications on the proof of legality:
Regardless of the sector in which you work (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must present proof of legality of your
work experience.
All documents attesting to the legality of your work experience must be issued by a government authority.
The documents issued by your employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment of income tax is an official document issued by tax authorities that confirms receipt of
the income tax return and the assessment of submitted information.
If you work or have worked in a country or territory other than your country of citizenship or permanent residence,
you must present a photocopy of your work permits.
Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
– registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips.

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
I need your urgent advice please.

I have received my COPR and Entry visa to canada. I am landing in second week of december, however I am planning to stay only a week and get back to home country. I am planning to move permanently next year in summers. I am just nervous about telling this to immigration officer. I am a bit scared of whether they will delay my PR processing knowing this? or it is allowed? I have my friends address in Montreal that I can give them for PR Card dispatch.

Also I am concerned about the funds I need to show them. Is it a must to carry cash ? if so how much is the minimum? Can I show them my bank statements instead. I have enough fund in the account to staisfy them.

Is their anyone else planning the landing during the same time?
Your responses will be appreciated. Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pak_UK said:
I need your urgent advice please.

I have received my COPR and Entry visa to canada. I am landing in second week of december, however I am planning to stay only a week and get back to home country. I am planning to move permanently next year in summers. I am just nervous about telling this to immigration officer. I am a bit scared of whether they will delay my PR processing knowing this? or it is allowed? I have my friends address in Montreal that I can give them for PR Card dispatch.

Also I am concerned about the funds I need to show them. Is it a must to carry cash ? if so how much is the minimum? Can I show them my bank statements instead. I have enough fund in the account to staisfy them.

Is their anyone else planning the landing during the same time?
Your responses will be appreciated. Thanks
Nothing to be scared of. Just land. Yes it's allowed. Don't forget your b4 & b4a forms (goods accompanying & goods to follow).

As a QSW, you signed a financial undertaking contract with the QC government. Be prepared, if asked (unlikely) to show you have that amount available. There is no obligation to carry cash.

If you do decide to carry >10 000$, don't forget to declare it.