+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any pakistani/indian from ottawa?

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
Well it depends on what it is. It is hard for people to say yes to something if they do not know what you want them to do? Smuggling drugs into Canada? You see?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
polara69 said:
Well it depends on what it is. It is hard for people to say yes to something if they do not know what you want them to do? Smuggling drugs into Canada? You see?
Thank you for the reply.

I feel People should atleast listen first rather than judging something on their own. Someone could be in a desperate genuine need

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
zoya_99 said:
Thank you for the reply.

I feel People should atleast listen first rather than judging something on their own. Someone could be in a desperate genuine need
Okay, then be less ambiguous and more specific. Maybe a public forum is not the best place then for sensitive information?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
polara69 said:
Okay, then be less ambiguous and more specific. Maybe a public forum is not the best place then for sensitive information?
Thank you very much.

Its not that sensitive; but I am little confused to write it here or not. Can I PM you ?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hussain Junejo said:
Just say here, neither I know you nor you know me..
Forget it.

Its sad to see that humans no more trust each other and by default they decide that others are crook. I believe there are some people who genuinely needs some guidance/help and people should atleast listen to them before judging.

I was not looking some guidance/help for myself. But it was for someone who is a physically disabled and new to ottawa and needed some help (not for money, but as a newcomer). I didn't want to write a story of someone on this public forum. Thats it ! There is no point highlighting somebody's misery/plight on this public domain.

Even if I had PM you and told, I ofcourse wouldnt have forced to help. You could have surely backed off. But this is not the way I believe, I'm sorry to say. Atleast people should listen by giving others benefit of doubt.

Any way, thank you guys and please for God's sake start trusting other fellow humans.

God bless

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perhaps these resources might help?

http://ociso.org/En/

http://www.citizenship.gov.on.ca/english/keyinitiatives/newcomer.shtml

Http://www.settlement.org

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zoya being Honest, If I would be in ottawa I would surely help you, Instead it would be pleasure to help a disable. Sorry :-(.
I'll try to find a way if possible.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hussain Junejo said:
Zoya being Honest, If I would be in ottawa I would surely help you, Instead it would be pleasure to help a disable. Sorry :-(.
I'll try to find a way if possible.
If you were not from ottawa; why did you ask at the first place? Its sad :(

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
zoya_99 said:
Forget it.

Its sad to see that humans no more trust each other and by default they decide that others are crook. I believe there are some people who genuinely needs some guidance/help and people should atleast listen to them before judging.

I was not looking some guidance/help for myself. But it was for someone who is a physically disabled and new to ottawa and needed some help (not for money, but as a newcomer). I didn't want to write a story of someone on this public forum. Thats it ! There is no point highlighting somebody's misery/plight on this public domain.

Even if I had PM you and told, I ofcourse wouldnt have forced to help. You could have surely backed off. But this is not the way I believe, I'm sorry to say. Atleast people should listen by giving others benefit of doubt.

Any way, thank you guys and please for God's sake start trusting other fellow humans.

God bless
What exactly is the help you are looking for? Maybe you should post for "organizations who help disabled people in Canada" or something of the sort. Canada is not an individual-help based society. Nobody explicitly distrusted you here, and as 'humans' each and every one of us have had too many bad experiences to even start to trust anyone who we don't know - that said, nobody is distrusting you here.

Now if you tell us the help that is needed, maybe we can effectively Google it up for you. I do have a Pakistani friend in Ottawa who I haven't spoken to since December, but if you can tell me what help is needed, maybe I can ask him for you, or give you his contact to see if he is interested in helping and / or has the time for it.