+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Is it important to take money with us at the time of landing and can we land in Toronto other then Saskatchewan ?

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
babloo said:
Is it important to take money with us at the time of landing and can we land in Toronto other then Saskatchewan ?
Hello Everyone!

I Would love to hear about the landing experiences of people in this thread. As a number of our friends are already in Canada, it would be great if they share their experiences as comprehensive as possible. Disclosure of funds is one of those many questions int mind of people who are in process.

I await your useful responses.

Regards,
Sultan

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Anybody know the maximum time for Visa stamping at Islamabad High Commission. I have sent my passport on 10-11-11 and there is no reply so far.

Rehmanpk

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Rehmanpk said:
Anybody know the maximum time for Visa stamping at Islamabad High Commission. I have sent my passport on 10-11-11 and there is no reply so far.

Rehmanpk
I have seen a pakistani on Canadavisa who got his passport back after almost 30 days. You may contact Islamabad High Commission after 4 weeks because they asked not to book any travelling for at least four weeks in the first email i.e. ppr 1.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Sultan

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
babloo said:
u dont have to bring all money with u and i guess u can land in toronto bcoz PIA goes to toronto from karachi but then u will have to move to saskatchewan...province of nomination

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
sabii said:
u dont have to bring all money with u and i guess u can land in toronto bcoz PIA goes to toronto from karachi but then u will have to move to saskatchewan...province of nomination
brother is it ur guess or ur personnel experience ?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
babloo said:
i m not brother i m sister

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
babloo said:
i dont have this experience....

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Hi Seniors,

I am from Pakistan, My medical is done on 1 November from designated doctor. In my medical instruction it is mentioned that examiner have to send the medical reports at CHC London. But my doctor send my reports in India, New Delhi. I asked my doctor why he send my report to New Delhi. He said CHC instructed them to send their & New Delhi office will send the reports to CHC London.

Please tell me is that true. Please help me as this point me making me little worried.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ilyasshaihan said:
Hi Seniors,

I am from Pakistan, My medical is done on 1 November from designated doctor. In my medical instruction it is mentioned that examiner have to send the medical reports at CHC London. But my doctor send my reports in India, New Delhi. I asked my doctor why he send my report to New Delhi. He said CHC instructed them to send their & New Delhi office will send the reports to CHC London.

Please tell me is that true. Please help me as this point me making me little worried.
yes ur doctor is rite..dont worry..new delhi will send ur medical within 3 to 4 weeks to london.

S

samina12

A long process is killing me guys............ :(
Where is PPR..............?

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
samina12 said:
A long process is killing me guys............ :(
Where is PPR..............?
Hi

I know wait is the hardest thing to do but let me tell you an even harder story. My cousin who is currently residing in Qatar also applied in SINP Program. He submitted application to CHC London in Jan 11, and got medicals in the end of July. But he was unable to receive the mail because CHC London was sending it on street address and the Postal service in Qatar could only deliver to P.O.Box Addresses :':)':)'(. After three times of mailing, he received the medicals a few days ago.

Patience is the only solution. Indulge yourself in other activities and let the process move on.

Regards,
Sultan

drsumeera

Dec 8, 2011
Asslam-o-allikum...

i am new in canadavisa i have also send my passport to chc islamabad on 15-11-11 and still not get it back so if u receive your passports then kindly inform me
i am also waiting ....thanks

drsumeera

Dec 8, 2011
DEAR ALL....

I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM, I AM PNP APPLICANT I RECEIVE PPR1 ON 26-10-11, AND PPR2 ON 15-11-11, SO WHAT IS ESTIMATED TIME, WHY ISLAMABAD CHC SO COOL IF ANY ONE HAVE IDEA THAT HOW MUCH DAYS STILL I HAVE TO WAIT BECAUSE ITS ALMOST 26 DAYS PASSED......