+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
sabii said:
Congratulations!!!!
i am going to send you private msg could you plz check and reply to my queries??

thanks
are they asking everyone for 6 months bank statement

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
shahzad0786 said:
are they asking everyone for 6 months bank statement
Dear,

It is not necessory to proof your funds by a bank statement. You may include property, prize bons, saving certificates, company shares, etc. If you are show your funds by a bank statement then you have to follow the instructions of six months.

Rehmanpk

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Rehmanpk said:
Dear,

It is not necessory to proof your funds by a bank statement. You may include property, prize bons, saving certificates, company shares, etc. If you are show your funds by a bank statement then you have to follow the instructions of six months.

Rehmanpk
how can someone show that he have prize bonds,i mean we cant send them the prizbonds than how will we prove that we have prize bonds

S

samina12

Rehmanpk said:
Dear Folks,

By the grace of God, today I have received PPR-2. I had received PPR-1 on 26-10-11 and I sent the requested documents on 29-10-11 which received by CIC London office on 31-10-11.

Rehmanpk
@Rehmanpk
Would you pl.show us your e-mails that you received on PPR-1&PPR-2.If you can copy & paste it.
Samina12

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
shahzad0786 said:
how can someone show that he have prize bonds,i mean we cant send them the prizbonds than how will we prove that we have prize bonds
By notarized copy of prize bonds.

Rehmanpk

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
E-mail received for PPR-1 from CHC London

Dear Sir,

I refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please refer to the attached document and follow the instructions for STEP 1. It is important that you follow the attached instructions carefully and return the requested documents to the attention of PHEP PROCESSING at the address listed below within 45 days.

Note: The attached letter is in Portable Document Format (.pdf). To view it, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page. You can also visit the Adobe site for online conversion tools for PDF documents .

Kind regards,

CDD

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
E-mail received for PPR-2 from CHC London Office

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Macdonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca

File: Date:

Dear Applicant,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must
now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must be the same as
the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new passports, then you must start
again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for accompanying family members who are entitled to
Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family
members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications on page 2 of this letter.

3. The Return Address Label on page 3 of this letter, fully completed.
For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by courier to:

PHEP LDN
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this
letter (or the date of the email if you received this by email). All passports for you and your accompanying
family members must be submitted together in one package.

You should expect to be without your passport(s) for four weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require
your passport(s) during this period. Due to the postal situation in Pakistan, your passport(s) will be returned by
TCS COD (“Cash on Delivery”) courier in order to ensure secure delivery. You will need to present valid ID and
pay the service charges to TCS when you receive them. If you have not heard from TCS after four weeks, you
may contact us at the London office using the email form on our website above. Please send all enquiries
regarding this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
shahzad0786 said:
dont worry abt prize bonds...just send ur bank statements for 5 and half months...it should be ok....they wont reject ur case for that as far as the amount in ur bank account matches their requirement $10,000.00 if u have applied alone not with family....
dont worry just send it...and trust on Allaah!

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
sabii said:
dont worry abt prize bonds...just send ur bank statements for 5 and half months...it should be ok....they wont reject ur case for that as far as the amount in ur bank account matches their requirement $10,000.00 if u have applied alone not with family....
Dear Friends
I summit my Application under SINP family category at CHC London on Jan 2011, after six months (July 2011) the whole file was returned with a covering letter for following reasons:
1 The bank draft is not acceptable at CHC Lon.
2 The nomination Certificate has been expired now.
On bottom of that covering letter says, please attached this letter on top of your application when you are re-submitting, so a new bank draft, extend nomination along with that covering letter was re-submitted at CHC Lon in first week of August and until now no corresponds from CHC. So any suggestions when I will be getting the Medical, ----- I mean after 6-7 months from Aug or in 3-4 months ..

boozee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2011
SK AND CA said:
Dear Friends
I summit my Application under SINP family category at CHC London on Jan 2011, after six months (July 2011) the whole file was returned with a covering letter for following reasons:
1 The bank draft is not acceptable at CHC Lon.
2 The nomination Certificate has been expired now.
On bottom of that covering letter says, please attached this letter on top of your application when you are re-submitting, so a new bank draft, extend nomination along with that covering letter was re-submitted at CHC Lon in first week of August and until now no corresponds from CHC. So any suggestions when I will be getting the Medical, ----- I mean after 6-7 months from Aug or in 3-4 months ..
sir may i knw frm where did u make ur first draft which wsnt acceptable?

S

samina12

@ Rehmanpak
Thanks for information.Its really great.
May Allah success you in your further life.
Samina12

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sabii said:
first 15 days will be short by 3000 if i send half and half month,can i send for 5 months

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
boozee said:
sir may i knw frm where did u make ur first draft which wsnt acceptable?

My spouting family member in Sk make draft from a non-schedule bank in Canada, now the new draft is made from Dollar east

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
SK AND CA said:
My spouting family member in Sk make draft from a non-schedule bank in Canada, now the new draft is made from Dollar east
News Release – Canada Plans to Admit More Provincial Nominees in 2012
Ottawa, November 7, 2011 – The Government of Canada will continue to provide provinces and territories with a record amount of space in the country’s immigration program in 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) plans to welcome 42,000 to 45,000 people under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) in 2012, including the nominees themselves, their spouses and dependents. This represents an almost seven-fold increase since 2004.

In 2010, over 36,000 people entered Canada under the PNP. CIC is on track to welcome more provincial nominees this year, and 2012 has the potential to set another record high if the provinces submit enough nominations early on to fill their allotted space in the program.

“The Government of Canada recognizes the crucial role the Provincial Nominee Program plays in meeting local labour market needs,” said Minister Kenney. “The PNP has made great strides in sharing the benefits of economic immigration across the country.” Today, 26 percent of all economic immigrants are now destined for provinces other than Ontario, British Columbia and Quebec, compared to 11 percent in 1997. The PNP has also become the second largest source of economic immigration to Canada.

All provinces and territories, with the exception of Quebec and Nunavut, have Provincial Nominee agreements. The PNP gives provinces and territories an active role in immigrant selection as they may nominate for permanent residence individuals who meet specific local labour market needs. Under the Canada-Quebec Accord, Quebec has the sole authority for selecting immigrants to its province. However, these candidates must still meet CIC’s admissibility requirements.

CIC consults regularly with provincial and territorial governments to develop a balanced immigration plan, including the number of anticipated nominations per province. It is important to note that in order for CIC to reach annual admissions targets, provinces and territories must submit sufficient and timely nominations. The Provincial Nominee allotments for 2012 are still being finalized and will be released later on.

“CIC is working closely with provinces and territories to improve the program design, integrity and management of the Provincial Nominee Program,” said Minister Kenney. CIC launched a national evaluation of the Provincial Nominee Program last year and expects to release the results in 2012. The federal, provincial and territorial governments are also moving towards a multi-year levels planning approach for 2013 and beyond.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
shahzad0786 said:
first 15 days will be short by 3000 if i send half and half month,can i send for 5 months
you said u can send statement for 5 and half months so just send............if ur 15 days r less then its ok atleast u have statment for 15 days for that month with required amount and full 5 months so it will be counted 6 months