+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
samina12 said:
Hi friends
I have sent them Re-medicals and now I am trying to fulfill the other requirements (new police additional family info.and schedule 1 background deceleration)in 45days pecertificate, riod.
We should pray for all.
For one thing i want to know if anyone tell me,at which stage they refuse a visa??
Before passport request or after it.............?
if they require passport thatsmean you are good and will be issued a visa. they refuse before passport request

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
alhassan said:
i just get nominated for sinp under family category and now applying for RP in CHC london.
i want to know which supporting documents i have to submit my application.do i have to submit original educational degrees and transcripts and also do i have to submit police certificates aswell....please help
you should have received a document checklist with nomination letter. checklist tells you everything you need to submit.

S

samina12

Thanks,I wish the same.
If anyone of you or any of your fellow get vise please inform us so we know that our country's political situation is not effecting the process.

panhwar

Jan 14, 2011
shams_AINP said:
By the grace of Allah today i got step 1 via email i am ainp family stream 2008 applicant
dear can u tell me ur time line i also received medical and done on 28-9-11, how much time i will get ppr

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
panhwar said:
dear can u tell me ur time line i also received medical and done on 28-9-11, how much time i will get ppr
salam,,,how much it takes for medical call since u apply

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear Folks,

It takes 6 to 10 months for medical call and after medical 2 to 8 months for PPR1. therefore, be patient.

Rehmanpk

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
Rehmanpk said:
Dear Folks,

It takes 6 to 10 months for medical call and after medical 2 to 8 months for PPR1. therefore, be patient.

Rehmanpk
its true.
now i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 lak pk rupee than i deposited 7 lakh in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

thanks for taking time out to read such a long message

shahzad
please share your experience

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
shahzad0786 said:
me have a same problam bhai
its true.
now i have a question for every one in this forum which is pertaining to bank statement.i am waiting for medical request so they will ask me to send a bank statement.can u guys tell me that ,r they asking everyone for with 6 months history statement.and is it essential that the balance should remain the same through out.i have applied on 3rd of jun 2011,so soon i am expecting request from them.my balane in jun was shorter by 5 lak pk rupee than i deposited 7 lakh in july since than i got the required balance.so on that calculation i have to wait for jan to get my medical done along with bank statement which will be with 6 month history. suggest me if i can send them before in case they send me the request in november sometime so the balance in first month will be shorter and after that will be fine please share your experinces,

shahzad

S

samina12

shahzad0786 said:
its true.

shahzad
Guys!
Its not a big problem.At the end you should have enough balance.In the meanwhile it varies because everyone have natural needs to use it,they asses your income and outgoing.

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
samina12 said:
Guys!
Its not a big problem.At the end you should have enough balance.In the meanwhile it varies because everyone have natural needs to use it,they asses your income and outgoing.
hi all i fixed 10000 dollars in my account from last 6 months so no incomes and out going so is this ok statement for cic london

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
ilyasshaihan said:
hi all i fixed 10000 dollars in my account from last 6 months so no incomes and out going so is this ok statement for cic london

hi dear if u r alone in ur application then its ok. dont worry.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
shan_e_haider said:
hi dear if u r alone in ur application then its ok. dont worry.
salam everyone,
i get nominated from sinp under family category and my sponsorer is my sister in saskaton who got the bank statemnt .now i am applying in CIC LONDON for PR.my question is that should ihave to submit a bank statemnt by my name from pakistan or that from saskaton by the name of my sister..i mean which bank statemnt i have to show my own one from pakistan or my sister,s one from saskatoon??????

S

samina12

alhassan said:
salam everyone,
i get nominated from sinp under family category and my sponsorer is my sister in saskaton who got the bank statemnt .now i am applying in CIC LONDON for PR.my question is that should ihave to submit a bank statemnt by my name from pakistan or that from saskaton by the name of my sister..i mean which bank statemnt i have to show my own one from pakistan or my sister,s one from saskatoon??????
You should submit your own bank statement with your own name to show enough money to spend in this process and to settle down there.They never allow you to be a burden on their citizen.

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear Folks,

Today I have received PPR-1 from London Office after just 20 days of my medical. My medical was done on 05-10-11 and surprisingly I received the mail from London office. It is just the blessing of Allah Tala and prayer of my sincere friends and family.

Rehmanpk

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Rehmanpk said:
Dear Folks,

Today I have received PPR-1 from London Office after just 20 days of my medical. My medical was done on 05-10-11 and surprisingly I received the mail from London office. It is just the blessing of Allah Tala and prayer of my sincere friends and family.

Rehmanpk
Congratulations!!!!!!!! awesome news!!! could you please let me know what was your ecase status before you got PPR 1??? and did you apply with family or just you???