+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any outland application returned (missing zip codes)

satmigs

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
I've seen inland spousal applications returned due to missing zip codes in IMM 5406, particularly for Canadian or US addresses. I wonder if this happens to outlan applicants too.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
I'm nervous about this part of the application as my husband literally comes from a small village with no street names or house numbers... He is working in the capital now so has a better address, but for the portion that asks for previous addresses.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I'm nervous about this part of the application as my husband literally comes from a small village with no street names or house numbers... He is working in the capital now so has a better address, but for the portion that asks for previous addresses.
A lot of people are in your situation, we were as well. Just describe it as best you can with the info available, if the village is that small street address and house number shouldn't be required. Lots of other places will just have the name of the bario, barangay etc, then municipality, province etc.

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
A lot of people are in your situation, we were as well. Just describe it as best you can with the info available, if the village is that small street address and house number shouldn't be required. Lots of other places will just have the name of the bario, barangay etc, then municipality, province etc.
Thank you for the information. I have also included google maps to show the location of the village...including satellite image.

Reactions: Canada2020eh