08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
anyone whos has got a PT , how do you show your ties to ontario??

i have never been there so none of the below apply

Employment in Ontario;
 Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario;
 Volunteer work in Ontario;
 Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario or property ownership;
 Professional networks and affiliations;
 Family ties;
 Social connections or personal relationships; and/or
 Previous visits to Ontario.

can i say in the form that i have applied for jobs? or do i have to apply for it and then write on the form?
Applying for jobs is not same as getting an interview call. You can apply for 10 jobs but may only get interview call for 1. If none of the above fall under your criteria then you might not get separate points for OOPNP, however if you get the PT letter you can still apply for the OOPNP program. The family ties section is just an additional criteria and not the basic qualification filter criteria mentioned below:
To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must:
1. Have received a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account;
2. Have successfully registered for Express Entry;
3. Score and maintain a minimum of 400 points on the Comprehensive Ranking System;
4. Qualify for either the Federal Skilled Worker Program OR the Canadian Experience Class; AND
5. Indicate interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories” when you register for Express Entry.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Dilbert said:
Applying for jobs is not same as getting an interview call. You can apply for 10 jobs but may only get interview call for 1. If none of the above fall under your criteria then you might not get separate points for OOPNP, however if you get the PT letter you can still apply for the OOPNP program. The family ties section is just an additional criteria and not the basic qualification filter criteria mentioned below:
To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must:
1. Have received a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account;
2. Have successfully registered for Express Entry;
3. Score and maintain a minimum of 400 points on the Comprehensive Ranking System;
4. Qualify for either the Federal Skilled Worker Program OR the Canadian Experience Class; AND
5. Indicate interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories” when you register for Express Entry.
thanks for the reply, i have a PT notification just while filling the form i need to show that i intend to live in ontario so how would i prove it ?

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
thanks for the reply, i have a PT notification just while filling the form i need to show that i intend to live in ontario so how would i prove it ?
I am guessing you are under the FSW category ? In that case, i would suggest you to leave it N/A for now, fill the rest of the application, start applying for jobs and if you hear back from an employer regarding an interview then change that line before the 45 days period is over.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
Hi,

I got PT-notification just now.

========================================================
Dear DRKV78,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

You are not obligated to:

contact a province or territory that is interested in you, or
accept a nomination from a province or territory.

However, if you do not accept a nomination, there is no guarantee that you will be nominated by another province or territory, or that you will be invited to apply under a federal economic program in Express Entry.

A PNP nomination does not guarantee that you are eligible for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with CIC.

===========================================================

Does any one knows about the next procedure?

ie., how to accept the interest letter??

Thank u guys 8).

I would wish all you to get PT ;).

and what is the next procedure? :( :(

warm regards,

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DRKV78,

Can you let us know when did you re-create your profile in EE? points you have? noc code?

still002

Jun 1, 2015
Dilbert said:
The below extract is taken from the OOPNP "commonly asked questions" section.

I meet Ontario's stream criteria. Why haven't I received a “PT notification of interest”?
Ontario was allocated 2700 nomination spaces by the federal government to use with Express Entry. The number of people who are eligible for our streams and who wish to apply for a nomination may surpass that number. Because of this, not everyone who qualifies for our stream will receive a “PT notification of interest”.
Please do not get disheartened, hope for the best but prepare for the worst. ::)

That does not really answer my question. I agree that the number of people who qualify may surpass 2700, so not everyone can get it. However, there should be a criterion in judging, among eligible, who should get it and who should not. Maybe it is a randomized system, or it works on first come first served basis. I do not believe on the latter, as there are people getting PT now and there are also qualified people who resubmit the profiles earlier and are still waiting.

rkurtur

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still002 said:
That does not really answer my question. I agree that the number of people who qualify may surpass 2700, so not everyone can get it. However, there should be a criterion in judging, among eligible, who should get it and who should not. Maybe it is a randomized system, or it works on first come first served basis. I do not believe on the latter, as there are people getting PT now and there are also qualified people who resubmit the profiles earlier and are still waiting.
Yes, I am in the same boat, waiting for PT since 3 days, Now I am thinking to create a new profile again today.

hemishpatel

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Hello,

If i withdraw my profile and than again i recreate it than it will ask for job seeker validation code again? if yes, where shall i find that code.
i tired to look in my job bank account but coludnt find it.
can anyone please help me out

thanks

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
rkurtur said:
DRKV78,

Can you let us know when did you re-create your profile in EE? points you have? noc code?
Profile was created on 6th June only and noc code 2112

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
I received PT 8th June at 3pm. :D :D :D

Recreated Profile on 6th June

Score:418 FSW

NOC: 4031 & 4033

Family of 5 - Funds over $40,000

Outside Canada

NOTE: The PT is NOT a nomination so our EE profile will not have nomination entered yet. AFTER we accept this invite, we apply for PNP and if successful, it will be added (600points).

I can also say, if all the information you entered in EE can be verified, you will get PNP from Ontario.

hedonist10

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
how important is to show bank statements for past 6 months (not applying under CEC).....i have the required funds for 3 months only.....please guide

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
hedonist10 said:
how important is to show bank statements for past 6 months (not applying under CEC).....i have the required funds for 3 months only.....please guide
It is as important as everything else they require. You have to provide what they asked for unless you contacted them and they agree otherwise. Why wouldn't you have Bank Statement for 6 months? They are not saying you should have that fun for 6 months, they are interested in end balance showing that amount.

Hope this helps.