+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any OOPNP PTs today i.e. June 8'th?

nash24

Mar 29, 2015
smtele said:
Congrats to the ones who received a nomination. Did you select "Ontario" or "All provinces and territories" or both the options in the Application details->Which Provinces ?
I put just Ontario bc thats where I am and intend to stay.

tomkruz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
No Luck for me yet. My profile got activated as of today so may be i should wait for subsequent draws

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now what we need to do?? the message doesnt have link or anything for further application.. i have all the documents are ready...

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjz_box said:
Now what we need to do?? the message doesnt have link or anything for further application.. i have all the documents are ready...
What did you declare in the proof of funds section..??

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who received PT, Please respond with details such as NOC number, Category (CEC or FSW) and when did you re-created your profile.

These details will be helpful for others, who are still waiting for invitation after re-creating profiles...

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomkruz said:
No Luck for me yet. My profile got activated as of today so may be i should wait for subsequent draws
Me too not lucky.. Created profile on June 5th with 439 and no updates till now

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U have 455, no invite. I think they are drawing specific NOC. To verify, could everyone post their occupation when they recieve the letter? It will make it easier for everyone

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
Hi Guys ,
I got mine to , recreated my profile with a new email id , entered my previous EE number and selected "All Provinces and Territories"
Hope this helps

Score 443

NOC : 0111

Question to the guys who have received ..
Congrats , but I have just received an Email , there is no link or nothing also my "ITA Status No invitation at this time" shouldn't this be changed to "Invitation received" ?

Guys specify your NOC , so it will help us to understand if they are having NOC specific draws

tomkruz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Same here. I got a notification e-mail saying profile has been updated. But no messages on MYCIC

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nikhil89 said:
Hi Guys ,
I got mine to , recreated my profile with a new email id , entered my previous EE number and selected "All Provinces and Territories"
Hope this helps

Score 443

NOC : 0111

Question to the guys who have received ..
Congrats , but I have just received an Email , there is no link or nothing also my "ITA Status No invitation at this time" shouldn't this be changed to "Invitation received" ?
I haven't received PT invitation but i can answer your questions.

1) Check your MyCIC dashboard for new message. It will have a message like this http://i.imgur.com/u3Ci1IK.png

2) PT invitation is an invitation to apply or Ontario PNP. Once you submit the application within 45 days and if they approve it, than only it is going to reflect in your express profile and will add another 600 points in your express entry score.

tomkruz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
I just got an email saying profile is updated. Go to mycic. When i check Mycic there are no new messages inside. :eek: :eek:

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomkruz said:
I just got an email saying profile is updated. Go to mycic. When i check Mycic there are no new messages inside. :eek: :eek:
Many people are experiencing the same. I would advice you to check again in some time.

kamae

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Passport Req..
April 20, 2016
Got the PT just now too.. :) I noticed there is no link to where we can accept the PT. Does anyone know how we can contact Ontario directly to accept? Thank you