+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any one willing to share an apartment close to Toronto area?

sid_90

Jul 21, 2019
Any one willing to share an apartment close to Toronto area?

I am planning to move to Toronto in a few weeks. Is anyone in my same situation and is willing to share a space as in share the common areas with separate bedrooms?

I will be looking for work in Toronto area so any place accessible to downtown Toronto within half an hour will be good for me.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Any one willing to share an apartment close to Toronto area?

I am planning to move to Toronto in a few weeks. Is anyone in my same situation and is willing to share a space as in share the common areas with separate bedrooms?

I will be looking for work in Toronto area so any place accessible to downtown Toronto within half an hour will be good for me.
Hi

I am already here and have booked an AirBnB till the end of December. I am looking to share an apartment January onwards. Also, it is very important to stay close to the subway in winters since walking in the snow can be a big problem. Let me know if you are still interested.

rahul786619

May 10, 2019
Hi

I am already here and have booked an AirBnB till the end of December. I am looking to share an apartment January onwards. Also, it is very important to stay close to the subway in winters since walking in the snow can be a big problem. Let me know if you are still interested.

Did You Found the Apartment??

naimmaredia

Jun 29, 2018
*CONDO FOR RENT*

* Renting out to New immigrants family/ Students*

North York's premium location at 5 Vicora Linkway

*Bright and Spacious 2 bed and 1 Bath Condo with One Parking and One Locker*

* Fabulous Amenties include Indoor Pool, Sauna, Exercise Room, Recreation/Party Room, 24 hour Security.
*Incl. all utilities (except Intenret)
* Close to DVP and direct bus at your doorstep

Priced at $2275 per month,

If interested please DM me for *PICTURES* at 647-619-4474