ANY one who process in Abudhabi

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
@ abumawada

Mabrook for Umrah.. Everything is exactly same as you left without any progress... Now you are back after making a lot of prayers, so i hope to hear good news from abu dhabi soon inshALLAH :)

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
i hope soooooooooooooooooooooo
thank you zesheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jhun_nyor

May 24, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Ahabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 17 2009
File Transfer...
Apr 26 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2010
I dont have my PPR yet but i dont care!

I'm very happy today because I was granted a TRV.

I will be able to have a glimpse of my first born.

This is what matter for me and my wife to be with each other during this very memorable event.

I'll leave on 16th July and be back on 26 Aug. Hope to have PPR during this 6 wks vacation.

jhun_nyor

May 24, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Ahabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 17 2009
File Transfer...
Apr 26 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2010
Thanks Zeeshee,

At least i dont have to worry about my wife and my first born because I will be there for them.

I was very nervous when I'm about to pickup my passport. but the embassy staff hand it over with the visa stamped on it.

Specially there are lot of people screaming and upset why their application was refused. I might be one of them if I was refused. whheeeeeeeeeeww!!

I need to arranged my ticket now....priority no.1 ;D

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey abu,

mabrook for umbra and i am sure you have prayed real well and hard for us all... and hope all your prayers (and ours) are answered soon....

jhun_nyor - congrats on getting the TRV.... and have a good trip and a safe flight ...... do keep us posted when you get the PPR.... and hope you get it soon now.....

zeeshee - anything new?? :(
its really so strange .... to see other applicants who got their AOR after us get their PPR already while we are here wondering what why how when etc..... :(
just hope that the process gets done with fast for all of us.....

god bless us all !!!

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
yeaaaaaaaaaaa zeeshee

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
i think mr gillani is gone to canada as i was tryng to call him to ask about his visa & his phone is off..

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
another tuesday of hopes :)
today its been 3 month since my AOR from Abu Dhabi.. Hope to hear something.

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Hi zesssheeee,

me toooooooo mine it is counting two months and nothing turned up yet.

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
they should not be so fast in sending us residency questionnaire if they had to get slow after it...
just increased our hopes for nothing :-(

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are right zeeshee, this waiting w/o knowing anything as to whats happening with our apps is very difficult and frustrating and all the more when you see others who had applied same time or after us, getting their visa ... its soooo unfair.....

we are just left in limbo ..... with our lives and relations at stake.... which is not right or fair......

dont know what to do ..... and what to expect and when......

hope our wait is over soon as we get our visas fast ...... its just you, abu and me .... that have recd the resi Q ... other than that ... there are hardly any other applicants for abu dhabi..... i saw an applicant on one of the threads who is in kuwait and has applied in feb and got sponsor app in march and AOR in april but after that nothing ....
dont know if htere are many many more such applicants..... however... we 3 have sent resi Q so hope we get PPR soon....

btw... i m mr. canada's wife .... i am more hooked on to this site ... and am using hte same id .... of his.... (just for your info)

all the best !!!
the thread is all so dead ... since none of us 3 have any updates .... :(

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi MRs Canada :)

You are right. I just saw New Delhi thread & all applicants who got AOR in April have got visas :-(

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today i m feeling very :(
i am happy to see the others get going wiht hteir apps and more so with people getting the visas..... but am feeling very low and down today coz i am feeling as if everyone here is getting either their PPR or the visas ..... but me .....

feel like i dont wana visit these forums now ....... but even that is not possible :(

coz the curiosity is very high to know about the visas of all the friends i have known thru this forum......

but today i m very low ..... :( and feel like crying .....

i wana be with my husband soon ... n i m cursing my self for having written abu dhabi as the visa office instead of ND.
if only i had known htat ND was so fast and that i could process my papers at ND.

but now ..... nothing can be done and just hafta live with it..... but its soooooooo difficult .........

god please help ........ please give us the visas ...........fast .............. this is getting so difficult to bear !!!

mrs. canada