+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY one who process in Abudhabi

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Another Tuesday today... Hope we hear some good news from Abu Dhabi today like Gillani heard last Tuesday....

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Hi Zeeshee,

i hope so , as for me i don't expect it now since i submitted 4 police clearance till the complete the BC it will take time so i wish you best of luck for those who submitted two PCC.

cheeeeeeeers !

jhun_nyor

May 24, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Ahabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 17 2009
File Transfer...
Apr 26 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2010
Yes its another tuesday and I thought I'll be receiving a good news unfortunately not! I feel like crying!

just as we discussed previously about our documents getting lost and it was totally lost.

I receive a mail from them below. More than 3 months after i sent it and they replied they lost it. Were sending it now ASAP!!

Dear applicant,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your email. We sincerely regret to inform you that we have not located your documents. We would appreciate if you can send us a scanned copy and send us by email. Once we receive them, we will advise you of the next steps.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / 48

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
@jhun_nyor

Thats very sad but i am sure once you send the documents to them by email, you will hear some good news shortly....Best of luck..

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
I believe this is the last breath of your process just do like what they have told you and next tusday we will celebrate for the PPR.

cheeers !

jhun_nyor

May 24, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Ahabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 17 2009
File Transfer...
Apr 26 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2010
It’s just annoying how they process our papers. It’s been more than 3 months since our documents have been submitted and at least 2months they were notified.

I don’t know how they manage incoming documents. Once they received it they should file it according to our file number so it won’t get lost

I don’t what to think that they are a cold hearted individual in that office. They should be considerate the fact that 2 lives are in misery being apart and an unexplainable agony, emotional stress during this lengthy process.

I really hope this will be over soon!

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone here,

i too am hoping atleast one of us will hear from abu dhabi today...... and i really hope its jhun_nyor.... we all understand your pain and trouble very well my dear.... coz we are all in the same boat... though not exactly.... and i am sure each one of us is wishing and praying that you get your PPR today....

these immigration processes are just very tedious and uncertain... and i definitely agree that people working at immigration section for any ocuntry need to be a bit more careful, deligent and considerate since they are dealing with the future and lives of a lot of people .... for them it is just another document but for hte applicants, its a whole lot of hard work, pain, time and money that is put into getting those documents at times). However, the sad part is we can do nothing but wait and watch and hope and pray that our cases are processed fast and we are with our loved ones at the earliest so as to start our lives and be happy......

all the best to everyone !!!!!

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello again,

actually the email i sent to abu dhabi regarding my docs sent, i forgot to mention about hte medical papers that i sent along with all other docs. do you think i should send 1 more email (same as previously sent) with 1 line added ... that of my medical papers sent? or you think it would tick them off unnecessarily?

do let me know what you think about it.

thanks

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
i would suggest you to not send another email.
you must have mentioned about medical papers in the documents that you sent by mail already.. right?

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes zeeshee,

in the parcel where i sent the docs requested, i had a letter stating all the docs that i was sending and there i did mention that i am sending copy of medical receipt and tracker to show that it was delivered.

but in hte email that i sent following the courier, i forgot to mention about the med papers.

i think it should not be a problem as such coz the letter states that med papers are attached (copy) and that should be enough i think but since it was on my mind that i had forgotten to mention this in hte email, i thought it best to check with you all.

thank you

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
hi

since you have already mentioned in the letter you attached so no need to send another email.
The purpose of email was just to inform them that the documents they requested have been delivered so that they dont lost our documents :) although even sending this email do not guarantee this....

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
i need a suggestion.. my uae visa is renewed as it was expiring next month.. shall i send them an email about it?

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well.... to tell u the truth i dont really know or understand if and what do the visa offices look at in terms of hte docs that we send or hte emails... bcoz they do not acknowledge receipt of any docs and there have even been cases where they have lost docs inspite of sending email about the parcel sent.....

you can send email ... about your visa but i think it would not be much of an issue if you wait till they open your file and ask you for any further updates. there are basically 2-3 reasons that i am saying this -
1. even if you send email, you would not know if they looked at it so ... dont know if it will serve any purpose
2. when they open your file again and see that your visa is expired, i think they will ask you for update on that
3. dont know if htey link the email with your file immediately.

again all this is my assumption .....

also in a way, i dont think it would really harm in sending email with attachement of the visa renewal page ......

at least you can show them record later if and when required that you had informed them of the renewal....

dont think it would really harm... but i think wait for some senior member to reply to this.....
perhaps that they throw better light in this matter.

i hope i have not added to your confusion ......

actually how to deal with hte embassy is such a big question mark ..... coz we dont know if and what will push things in the right direction or what will rub them on hte wrong side.... its a big dilemma for all applicants i think .... :(

sad but true !!!!!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Sending emails do work... If you read on abu dhabi thread on other forum, so many people sent residency questionnaire & other documents just by scanning & then emailing them and they received PPR in next 1 to 2 weeks...

I had renewed my passport 1 week after getting AOR in April & i just informed them by sending an email & attaching passport copy. When they requested additional documents from me in May, they didn't asked me about new passport, so it mean they read & linked my email with my file that i sent in April to them...

So i have just sent them an email and attached my renewed uae visa with it....

I agree with you these are all our assumptions & no idea on how to deal with them... May GOD bless us & our applications get processed very very fast in this office....