Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
oooh great, thanks a lot...i did call their office and they seemed the most reliable from all of them; as long as u can follow up and they don't loose ur medicals it sounds good

i see u landed already thanks for taking the time to answer...good luck with ur new Canadian life!!

LINK

Feb 23, 2010
kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 jan-2010
Doc's Request.
2nd Feb-2010
AOR Received.
17 -3-2010
File Transfer...
19 -3-2010
ok im back it been a while since my last updates ok listen guys i got a call from abudhabi they asked me if i can come to abu dhabi for interview

and for my case i cant go there so they suggest they do the interview in saudia arabia ok guys does asking me for interview it means good and its a routine they need to do or they need to check the truthfulness of the relationship alot of question comes to my mind and if u know those question cause u please tell me about it cause my wife is older than me does that mean to be a reason for the interview or not please i need to hear from you thank

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
in general the interview is about extra questions about ur relationship but some people had security interviews too, some had both; and yeah, applications where the wife is the sponsor, she is older, different education, culture, religion could raise red flags; what did they ask u to bring at the interview? (in general this could b a hint about what they want to know more)

relax and prepare well! there r 2 things u could do:

1. if the sponsor is in Canada she could order the application CAIPS notes (in general they take up to 6 weeks but they have a lot of details and notes about ur application and u could know from there how to prepare for the interview and why the call u)

2. read on this forum about interview procedures and questions and prepare those

i'd like to know more about this embassy but many people processing there don't use this forum much ::)

good luck

LINK

Feb 23, 2010
kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 jan-2010
Doc's Request.
2nd Feb-2010
AOR Received.
17 -3-2010
File Transfer...
19 -3-2010
thanks missmini well let see what going to happen and they told me its going to be in may so i got one almost 2 months and where those interview question in this forum i know i ask so much but can u kindly give me the link thanks again

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
no problem :)

practice these questions:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12122.0.html

and order the CAIPS notes u might still get them in time (they could take up to 6 weeks but who knows)

the forum has a lot of interview older threads - just put interview in the search and read what u think it's interesting

good luck and hope u'll update us abt how the interview went

LINK

Feb 23, 2010
kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 jan-2010
Doc's Request.
2nd Feb-2010
AOR Received.
17 -3-2010
File Transfer...
19 -3-2010
missmini said:
no problem :)

practice these questions:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12122.0.html

and order the CAIPS notes u might still get them in time (they could take up to 6 weeks but who knows)

the forum has a lot of interview older threads - just put interview in the search and read what u think it's interesting

good luck and hope u'll update us abt how the interview went
thanks again i got those question and i will work on `em thank you so much missmini

mmg777

Star Member
May 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
01-11-2012
Passport Req..
01-26-2012 / 2-29-2012 passport submitted
hi there i read your post that you process your application thru abu dhabi how long does it take for you to get an interview from the embassy in abu dhabi? i will sponsor my husband but his in saudi arabia . thank you

ahmd

Apr 17, 2011
lat me share mine application

I applied 2009
finalize and sent all documents in July
Interviewed April 2010
Still waiting one time i contact them they told me that they are doing background checking ....!

Any one hahve any idea about background checking how long it could take ?

Appreciate your cooperation

fs

Jul 4, 2011
Hi,

I am planing to apply for my husbonds sponsership from Abudhabi. he lives n riyadh. can you pls guide me?

Thank you

Ummeabdullah

hgg

Aug 31, 2010
Hi I am being sponsored by my wife in Canada,my application was received at ABU DHABI last December 21,2011 when i checked with ecas it says Application Received Dec 21,2011.How about your application?is it moving quick just want to share timeline here.I am also here in Qatar .Thank you

amalad

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th June
File Transfer...
7th September
Hi all,
Am applying through Abu Dhabi also,

Recvd app: June 30, 2011
Approved sponsor: September 7, 2011.

Still at the beginning, please share ur timeline :)

michelle1234

Sep 23, 2011
application processing take so long

Hi Guys,
I just wanna share about my situation. I submitted my application as a caregiver last september 1, 2010 at the Canadian embassy Abu Dhabi. My application been 12 months but until now I did not hear any news from the embassy. Just anyone have any ideas what should I do?

yarn128

Feb 10, 2011
Hi guys,

All the posts on this forum have been very helpful in our sponsorship case, which we filed on March,2011. Right now, I am extremely worried, as the visa office has sent us more forms to be filled out.

But the forms and the questions in them are making me very nervous. I sponsored my husband from Canada (while he was still living in U.A.E)...and then I came to visit him right after submitting my application. It is very hard for us to stay in two different countries, and this is the reason I decided to visit him asap.

We had chosen the visa office in Islambad,Pakistan (as my husband is a Pakistani national), but the application was automatically sent the file to the Abu-Dhabi visa office. My questions are as follows :

1) My lawyer told me that if I plan to stay here on permanent basis, I will have to provide proof that we both plan to re-establish ourselves in Canada...However, if I visit Canada after every 5-6 months, and then stay there for like a month, this condition will be wavied....What do you guys think about that? I am very worried about it, as I don't want my case to go through problems at a later stage...so plzz give me some advice on this issue.

2) I mean I can provide proof of re-establishment right now..or I can just go back to Canada every 5-6 months..., but I am a little confused, as I think the immigration authorities might still have a problem with me going in and out of Canada...what if they still ask for proof later on? (cus technically, I'd be more like a visitor in Canada instead of a resident)...but this is the advice my lawyer had given me before, soo this is why I am double minded...plzzz let me know if you guys have any advice for me in this matter.

3) On the forums, I have read that "proof of re-establishment" include things like letters from sponsor's parents(offering them a stay once they come back to Canada), job offers, university applications etc....and this is what I had in my mind all along

However, we have been asked to provide proof of residency cancellation in the Gulf, and my husband has also been asked to provide a resignation letter

Is this normal? or is our case a little suspecious to them, and this is the reason they are asking?

4) Since I don't plan to stay in U.A.E for very long, I am just here on a visit visa. The visit visa has been extended a few times though....So can I give this as a "plan of re-establishment" in Canada? I mean the fact that I don't have permemnat residency visa for Gulf, and instead just a visit visa (hence, I am only visiting my husband for 9-10 months?? )

5) On the e-mail we were sent, it was written in bold "only the principal applicant should fill out".....I am nervous about this, as they have only bolded this statement. I had filled out all the forms (even my husband's PR forms) before...but he was the one who had signed.

But we had worked on them togeather..I was just the one to write down the answers.

So do you guys think its a problem??

I am worried, because two of my friends have sponoserd their husbands to Canada from U.A.E (and they both came to live with their husbands while their case was being processed)..However, they were never asked to provide such details, or fill out any forms during the process.

Plzz give me any advice you guys have!

Thanks a million!!!