+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one who filed TRV at buffalo during June-July 2011?

mah121

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
I am on the same boat as well, my app was received on 25th August at the Buffalo office and planning to travel in October, can anyone tell that those waiting for their passports or the ones who already got, do they belong from any of the countries for mandatory waiting period of 10 days??? Thanks

Passionate

Aug 26, 2011
Yes, same boat, mailed my TRV (work permit based) on June 30th and received at buffalo office July 8th. Till now nothing!!! its been 50 days!!! I am from country with additional 10 days waiting period. Was suppose to travel on August 26th didn't expect will take so long :( hopefully will get passport soon i postponed my trip till the 2nd of SEPT!

star000

Aug 22, 2011
If you sent your application with xpresspost, then you can see if it was delivered. You can also check if the draft was cashed by calling your bank. Good luck everyone!

ww0408

Aug 10, 2011
I just got mine!!!

exactly 10 days after my original flight date, total of 52 days of proccessing time...

i guess it's now safe to say it takes 2 months to get it back for sure

ww0408 said:
I am still waiting for mine...

my package arrived Fort Erie on July 7
it is now 46 days....

I had to re-schedule my flight on Aug 19 to Sept 16, it costed me $400
I really don't know what to say if I still don't receive it on Sept 16....

mah121

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Conragats finally you got it at least !!! I think it also depends on the peak season as the visa office get a lot of applications and takes time to process them ....n people from some countries have to wait additional 10days too.

Passionate

Aug 26, 2011
ww0408 may I ask you if you are also from countries with additional 10 days waiting period? So I can estimate when I will receive mine!

Thanks and CONGRATS!

ww0408

Aug 10, 2011
hi there, i got your message but i can't send you one for some reason, am not from the countries that have to wait 10 days, sorry can't help you on that,
hope u get urs soon!

Passionate said:
ww0408 may I ask you if you are also from countries with additional 10 days waiting period? So I can estimate when I will receive mine!

Thanks and CONGRATS!

Passionate

Aug 26, 2011
Thank you so much, now at least I know how many days to wait more.
This means we ppl from these countries will take 52 days+ 10 working days (14 calender days)=66 days TOTAL
it's more than 2 months :(

ww0408 said:
hi there, i got your message but i can't send you one for some reason, am not from the countries that have to wait 10 days, sorry can't help you on that,
hope u get urs soon!

HS-Guzo

Aug 15, 2011
I got mine too!!!!!!!!!! :D

My dates are

July 8 Buffalo

August 26 it got back to Fort Erie

And it was delivered today!!!!!!!!

So I only had to wait for 50 days and 4 more days for delivery...

star000

Aug 22, 2011
My Application arrived at Buffalo on July 11 its been 50 days and nothing.. (I have the tracking number its not even in the mail yet) I am not from a country with the extra 10 days

Welkin

Aug 15, 2011
guys~~~~
;D
the tracking information shows my stuff is on its way~~~~
:p :p
but interestingly, I sent the documents to buffalo directly and they are sending them back from Fort Erie~
anyway~~~ hope it will b back tmr~

and my timeline is~
july 11 received in buffalo (i sent on 5th, took so long to get to buffalo)
and got the tracking info said in fort erie on aug 31~~~
51 days + unknown delivery = .....

Passionate

Aug 26, 2011
Congrats for everyone who got their visa!!!
Good luck for us who is still waiting...
54 days since application received (July8th)...
waiting...waiting...waiting :(

Vishnu_WP

Aug 10, 2011
Hey, I applied on July 29th for TRV

I called my Bank yesterday, they said that the DD has being cashed,

What does this mean???? Will i get my TRV soon????

Kindly let me know your views

Thanks

Vish