+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one who can advise me from INDIA

sach123

Mar 16, 2008
I applied from India in 2002 and still waiting . Only last week , I got a letter from CHC to send certain documents like Fund details etc . I am ,of course , sending the documents but quite uncertain about the time they are going to take now . 6 years is a long wait . Any comments on how much can this waiting period go up to.

AP

Star Member
Jul 7, 2007
I believe u have checked the timelins foe new delhi.It is unfortunate that the wait period is so long.Probably the next step wud be meds and ppr.Nobody can tell you approx how much time it wud take cos it depends on lots of factors.

AP

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
sach123,

You never mentioned if you did your medicals. But, from your time line it seems that the end is near and you will be advised to do your medicals (if not done) and pay for your right to landing fees. And then your visa will be issued.

Mike

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hi Sach123

I believe we are sailing in the same boat...i too recvd a letter last week requesting for an update on work experience, proof of funds, IELTS report,etc. I am given to understand that basis these docs, it will be decided whether one is going to be called for an interview or there would be a waiver. The medicals then follow...my guess is that this entire process (submission of docs, medicals, etc) upto finalisation will take another year. All the best to you !

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hi Sach123

A correction, pls note I am not "Mr." but "Ms."....yes sure we will keep each other updated on the developments of our respective cases...i will not be able to submit the required docs right away....it will take me atleast a month as i need to obtain an original work exp proof from my employer. All the best to you!

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
The time line shown currently for India is 68 months minimum and 73 months maximum. So I think you are going to have a good news about your immigration case very soon. Good Luck

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
sach123 said:
I applied from India in 2002 and still waiting . Only last week , I got a letter from CHC to send certain documents like Fund details etc . I am ,of course , sending the documents but quite uncertain about the time they are going to take now . 6 years is a long wait . Any comments on how much can this waiting period go up to.
Hi Sach123,

Could you please inform us about your timeline of applying from India as I also have a AOR dated August,2002 from New Delhi, India and was wondering when I will receive the same request.

Thanks a bunch,
rajesh3140

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
sach123 said:
Hai Rajesh , I applied in June 2002 from New Delhi
Hi Sach123,

Thanks for replying. Just to satisfy my curiosity, would u mind sharing ur AOR date. I believe my calling should be around the corner too.

Thanks again,
Rajesh3140

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
Hi Sach123,

That was an honest reply! Just to tell u the truth that did bring a smile on my face but no I did not laugh. AOR is the date that the CIC stamps in red on ur application receipt notice, usually on the top right. You generally receive ur AOR date after 1-2 months of submitting the application. Hope this helps.

Thanks again. Waiting for ur reply.
Rajesh3140

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
sach123 said:
hey don't worry.......cic delhi started processing my case in 2001 but still im waiting for the visa after providing everything.Best of luck....

rameshcs8

Apr 1, 2008
Hi Heather, Sachy and others,

Just to inform you all that I had applied in April 2002 and yesterday I got my medical and RPRF request.I am from Bangalore

Cheers!
Ramesh

sach123

Mar 16, 2008
Hi every one , just today I got my Medical papers. just to remind all of you I applied in 2002 and submitted my IELTS results in 2003 . I have NOT BEEN asked to reapear in the TEST and submit Fresh results.
This may be useful to all of you.

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Sachs,

Great news that you received your medicals. When did u submit your documents? and when was the medical request received?
I too received a request to submit my documents on April 10th and am in the process of collecting them. Hopefully will mail them by this weekend.
Also thank you for the IELTS information. I too had given mine in 2003. Stay in touch!!!

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hi Sach

Thats great news!! Congrats!!! I too would like to know when did you submit your docs (regarding proof of funds,etc) to CHC? I am submitting my docs tomrw and it will help in understanding the time frame by when one can expect to receive the letter to appear for the medicals.....Good luck n all the best!