+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one who can advise me from INDIA

sach123

Mar 16, 2008
hi Heather and Rajesh , I sent the required documents on 27th of March to my Consultant and I got a phone call from them that my Medical Documents are recd on 30.04.2008. I am surprised for such a fast processing after 6 years of applying when all the equations have taken a 360 degree turn. Regards , be in touch.

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hey, u r right...its really amazing that they have sent you the medical letter so fast after you submitted your docs. I hope things move at super speed for me too. Do keep in touch n keep us updated on further developments. All the best for your medicals. Regards.

sach123

Mar 16, 2008
HI , I GOT MY MEDICALS DONE ON 21ST AND SUBMITTED THE RPLF, NOW WAITING .

HEATHER , WHAT IS LATEST ????

heather

Feb 11, 2008
Hi Sach

Where had you disappeared to ? You did not reply to my post (check page 3).
Anyways....hope your medicals went off well. I haven't received any news as yet after submitting my updated docs to the embassy :-(

Did they send you a single letter for both the medicals as well as RPLF or did they first receive your medical test reports and then send the letter for RPLF..also what about PC ? Has that happened ?? Whats the sequence of events....will await your reply. Thanks.

sach123

Mar 16, 2008
YES , MEDICALS WERE OK , WE DID THE SAME AT MUMBAI. IT TOOK ABOUT 3 HOURS FOR THE WHOLE PROCESS. RPLF REQUEST , PCC REQUEST AND MEDICAL PAPERS WERE RECD TOGATHER FROM THE EMBASSY. SO ONLY THING LEFT IS PCC FOR WHICH I HAVE APPLIED AT MY LOCAL POLICE STATION