+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one who applied for study visa after 15 th march In chandigarh VFS?

visha123

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Yeah!!! Bestt wishes fr oll sbnu tym nal visa mil jave.....bcz for fall intake students its vry crucial n hard to pass vala tym.......

harleenharry

Nov 18, 2016
Yeah true buddy...time seems like its frozen now...
visha123 said:
Yeah!!! Bestt wishes fr oll sbnu tym nal visa mil jave.....bcz for fall intake students its vry crucial n hard to pass vala tym.......

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Applied on 23rd march and still being processed. Classes are going to begin by 8th may and orientation is on 26th april,which surely i'll not be able to attend. Now this wait seems to be like forever :-[ completely frustrated

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harleenharry said:
Ohhkk sidhu u might be going for may intake...i uave applied for sep intake...dont worry baba g tuada approval hi leauge
Koi na milde fer centennial..campus alag honge
Jaroor milla gey ji mera progress campus hai.... bs hun baba g thuadi te saddi sun len te visa lva den jldi :p ..... rab krey sab da aje boht tension rehni jad tak visa nai anda

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
jay19990 said:
Here is the terrible situation guys, classes are going to start on 1st may, still no update
have you informed your college about your study permit status? If not then do so. you can ask them about the college policy whether you will be able to miss your few classes or not in the extreme case?

givbrar

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
jay19990 said:
Here is the terrible situation guys, classes are going to start on 1st may, still no update
Same here bro, I was supposed to be in Canada by 23rd. I emailed my university and they have helped me ease some stress as they mentioned that I can come even a week after classes start. You should talk to your agent or your college. Let them know about the current situation. I'm sure they'll understand. Moreover it's just a waiting game

badesha

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
jashan sandhu said:
have you informed your college about your study permit status? If not then do so. you can ask them about the college policy whether you will be able to miss your few classes or not in the extreme case?
Hey jashan. I am going to douglas college and still waiting for my visa. But so far i havn't inform college regarding that . I think u are going to same college. Did u inform to college? If yes can u help me on that.

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
badesha said:
Hey jashan. I am going to douglas college and still waiting for my visa. But so far i havn't inform college regarding that . I think u are going to same college. Did u inform to college? If yes can u help me on that.
yes i did. I mailed them 2 days back that i won't be able to attend new student oreintation as my visa is still being processed. They asked to update them again by 24th, if still i didn't get any response by then,maybe i have to apply for refund or deferral.