+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one submitted TRV application to Canada visa office in TURKEY recently

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Dear friends,
any one from Turkey or any one submitted visitor visa to Canada visa office in turkey to share their time line?

The IRCC website mentioned that from July 1st Canada resuming processing applications but the embassy of Canada website says only Canadian citizens or PR families application will be review.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear friends,
any one from Turkey or any one submitted visitor visa to Canada visa office in turkey to share their time line?

The IRCC website mentioned that from July 1st Canada resuming processing applications but the embassy of Canada website says only Canadian citizens or PR families application will be review.
You should assume family members of asylum seelet’s will be refused TRVs even after Covid. Extended family members of protected usually have trouble securing TRVs long after their family receives protected person status because of concerns they will also claim asylum.

Fatemeh2019

Aug 19, 2020
Dear friends,

When did you apply? Did you receive any response recently?

Fatemeh2019

Aug 19, 2020
april 10....no..u?
I applied on June 24 and did not receive any response yet. May be they are processing student files for study permit at first before September. I sent mail to Ankara and they responded that they resumed processing of files. However they are slow because of reduced number of staffs.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I applied on June 24 and did not receive any response yet. May be they are processing student files for study permit at first before September. I sent mail to Ankara and they responded that they resumed processing of files. However they are slow because of reduced number of staffs.
I sent an email to Ankara but they said all the application are on hold and they only processing of the application of essential families of CC or PR. my application submitted in April which is five months ago.
Do you know any one who is not family of CC/PR and received his/her TRV result recently? That way we can understand if they start working on TRV applications or not. THANKS.

Fatemeh2019

Aug 19, 2020
I know one person who submitted his application on February and got his passport request few days age. He had a job offer and he sent a letter using webform. The employer mentioned that he should be present in Canada physically and cannot start his job remotely.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
I know one person who submitted his application on February and got his passport request few days age. He had a job offer and he sent a letter using webform. The employer mentioned that he should be present in Canada physically and cannot start his job remotely.
Ok then it means the visa offices are not working yet. Just specific applications.

anna2020

Apr 2, 2020
Borders are closed anyways but I haven't received an answer since March. I thought they were processing all applications now. How did you contact them?

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Borders are closed anyways but I haven't received an answer since March. I thought they were processing all applications now. How did you contact them?
You can contact them by webform. The border is close but we also need to know the result to make a plan. Im waiting since April and not sure what will happen.