+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one received letter saying "visa office will contact to confirm status as permanent resident"

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hi,
our passport returned from ottawa with a letter saying "visa office will contact to confirm status as permanent resident".
1. any one here received similar letter ?
2. what is the process to contact local visa office ?
3. what is current waiting for toronto visa office ?

jik

Nov 25, 2020
I also got a letter along with passport yesterday. I am also looking answers for to the exact same questions.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi,
our passport returned from ottawa with a letter saying "visa office will contact to confirm status as permanent resident".
Any changes or updates in your Gckey account??

jik

Nov 25, 2020
Any changes or updates in your Gckey account??
In my case, I have a representative so I will not be able to Link the application to my GC Key account. The Representative, however, is not tracking this application in his GC Key account so We don't know whether COPR is actually generated. Will check with him again on whether he got any mail regarding this. But I read in the forum that some got COPR in the mail (a paper document ? ) while others only got ecopy in gmail.

Reactions: geol

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi,
I also received the same letter today with passport. Now also looking the answers of your questions, as same applied to me also.

Reactions: kands