I passed my ielts exam today!!!!
Listening 7.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 9
Speaking 9
Overall 8.5 ;)
:p :p :p

Congratulation!!!!!!!
You got maximum points for IELTS.could you tell us who it possible as well? And what is your native language? Thank you

Lynn67

Aug 18, 2011
My native language is English. I bought ielts practice papers with cd's and downloaded them to my iPod and practiced everyday for 3 weeks. I also did a mock exam to check my progress. I still felt like I had failed until the results came in. I found the worst thing to do was to look at past examples of essays as these are not a reality essay that everyone can write. All you need to do to get a 9 in essays is concentrate more on fluency of sentances and less on academic words. This reads much better. Hope this helps 

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
Lynn67 said:
I passed my ielts exam today!!!!
Listening 7.5
Reading 7.5
Writing 9
Speaking 9
Overall 8.5 ;)
thats really gr8

delacroix

Nov 7, 2011
Hi,
Could you please send me the download link of the IELTS woork book?
My email address is mikandi @ xna.hu

Thank you in advance

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delacroix said:
Hi,
Could you please send me the download link of the IELTS woork book?
My email address is mikandi @ xna.hu

Thank you in advance
please check later.you will find it in your inbox

jawwadg

Nov 9, 2011
Asalam o Alaikum

hi guys how is everybody overhere hope all are fine............i want to know about IELTS Test can anyone tells me who passed away or gone thru the test how it will be done i want to go thru General Training of Ielts..............

My question is i was checking ielts books for reading module i want to know the paragraphs and the questions asked are both in front of us and we have to answer the question after finding its answer in the paragraphs given or we have to read the paragraph and remember it and then answer the questions.......????????

for Listening module i want to know we would have the paper and pencil to write on ruf paper what we think is important in the module am i rite???

thank you guys waiting for reply

Lynn67

Aug 18, 2011
Hi, I found 'ace the IELTS' a great help. It give some sound advice. In the listening you will listen to people talking ona cd and you need to answer questions which you will have infront of you, they are a mixture of multiple choice and missing answers. There are 40 questions to answer, the test lasts about 30 minutes. The reading has about four different subjects with 40 questions to answer in 40 minutes. I found it easier to underline the main points then answer the questions. If you practice it does get easier. I promise. The questions do get harder, and they try and trick you. Try a few different practice tests. I used to practice the academic reading, if you can do them then you will ace the general. Good luck ;)

zedekiah08

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
Doc's Request.
31-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-02-2013
Med's Request
very soon
Med's Done....
none
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2009
hi irene, do u still have the "ace for ielts" i will be taking the exam this Dec 3. I was wondering if you would be willing to sell it and how much??
thanks

jawwadg

Nov 9, 2011
Lynn67 said:
Hi, I found 'ace the IELTS' a great help. It give some sound advice. In the listening you will listen to people talking ona cd and you need to answer questions which you will have infront of you, they are a mixture of multiple choice and missing answers. There are 40 questions to answer, the test lasts about 30 minutes. The reading has about four different subjects with 40 questions to answer in 40 minutes. I found it easier to underline the main points then answer the questions. If you practice it does get easier. I promise. The questions do get harder, and they try and trick you. Try a few different practice tests. I used to practice the academic reading, if you can do them then you will ace the general. Good luck ;)
thanks lynn

nhorie

Nov 24, 2011
hi, can somebody help me to find a link for ielts book too. im planning to take the exam this coming january so i have to study first...plsss... ty in advance