Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Shhzad
Hi
I toke part in IELTS TEHRAN for several times unlikely I didn’t got required score for immigration I’m am be grateful if you would help me
Here is my email:
saied.sattarzadeh@gmail.com
Thanks

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok brother

i will help regarding your speaking , listening , reading and writting module insallah

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:p :p
Thank you my brother
I read you email and I replied it soon.please note I need score above 6.5 for listening,speaking,reading and writing

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Umer Shahzad said:
Anyone need help regarding IELTS contact me
Hi Shahzad,

I need to do well in writing module as well as reading (target 7 or more) for Academic module. Can you recommend any book(s)? Thanks in advance.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well if you want to do well in the Academic Writing

first thing is Create a Sense of the topic then critically evaluate the topic how do you think this is the good defining all prons and corns then you will be to write the conclusion.
the best Preparation for essay writing is the IELTS Blog which you can google, this is the best resource
available on the internet
but the best thing is to have a look on Inside into IELTS extra and Inside to IELTS advance

these are two books which are available in the market.

if you need further help send me an email at umer.shahzad1@gmail.com

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reading the best thing is too read as much as a you can but reading module is bit tricky cos you have to be precise and speedy while reading the best practice is to read as much as you can try to read english news papers which are available in your local area

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Many many thanks, friend. Hope this information will be helpful.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
these are two books which are available in the market.

if you need further help send me an email at umer.shahzad1 @ gmail.com
I need two of them please send an emal to me and if you have any link for dowload please put it in
Thanks
Saeid

nayan920

Feb 24, 2011
I need to score7.5 for listening, and 7 for speaking, reading and writing.

Nowadays IDP IELTS tests are tougher it seems. could you help me??Am appearing for General module.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umer Shahzad said:
Reading the best thing is too read as much as a you can but reading module is bit tricky cos you have to be precise and speedy while reading the best practice is to read as much as you can try to read english news papers which are available in your local area
I remember when I was younger and I was as a university student everyday I read newpaper like Iran news or Tehran tmes.you note my native language is persian!!!!!!!!!!!!

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just took my General IELTS and I was so thankful I got the points that I needed: Listening 7.5, Reading 7, Writing 6.5 & Speaking 7 = Band Score of 7.

You know what I did, I read as many English articles as possible, I tried writing task 1 and taks 2 almost everyday and I listened to British Radio everytime I had a chance.

I wasn't expecting I will be able to have this score but thank God, I did. And you too can. I always believe nothing is impossible.

All the best,
Irene

Lynn67

Aug 18, 2011
Hi, I am applying for a PR under the federal workers visa, I am a British citizen, do I have to do the ielt. If I don't pass does this meen I will be turned down for my visa? Please help

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Lynn67 said:
Hi, I am applying for a PR under the federal workers visa, I am a British citizen, do I have to do the ielt. If I don't pass does this meen I will be turned down for my visa? Please help
1. Yes you have to take IELTs. You should read the instructions.
2. It is not pass or fail, the maximum no. of points you can get is 16. The lower your score, the lower the points. if your points drop under 67 you get refused.

Lynn67

Aug 18, 2011
Thanks alot,
I know now that I need to do the general exam, is there any prep books you can recommend or any help you can give me is much appreciated