+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one going to concordia university for Jan 2015 from India

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
Hey, Anybody going to concordia university for Jan 2015 let's share contacts and Information. And anyone can share there experience about Concordia University.

Talya

Jun 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey AkashdeepS

Congratulations!

I applied to Concordia Uni. for January 2015, MEng Quality Systems. I remember the deadline was Oct 1st, 2014.
But my file is still not completed because two of professors have NOT sent the Recommendation Letters yet. Even though I told them about the Letters and forms ahead of time (6 weeks in advance). :(

I hope they get there on time!!

I have few questions for you if you don't mind :

- When did you apply to Concordia (file completed)? And in how many weeks you got the response of acceptance?
- For the CS and Engineering Applicants: We need to attach both the 1)Assessment form and 2)the Recommendation letter itself from each professor, correct?

AkashdeepS

May 23, 2014
Hey, Talya.
I applied Concordia University on 4 September. And I send all the documents which got received on 9 September. And got my offer letter on 6 October. Don't be too worried because Concordia University will take around 1-2 week to show any changes on there portal. In my case the courier company was showing that they have given courier on 9 September but my status on portal got changed on 25 September that the file is completed and it is moved to department.
And regarding Recommendation letter, I only send my sealed recommendation letter from my professors along with all my documents in courier. I didn't submit any assessment form. I think you have to submit either reference letter or assessment form. But still ask with Concordia University on portal, they will definitely reply you.