Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khusi said:
very very slow this visa office ......

HELLO SYDNEY VISA OFFICE WAKE UP................its tooooooooo late.............
It is indeed mate... but have no choice but to wait when they might have some mercy to be able to work on our files......All the best

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adamvaid said:
Don't loose hopes. We all overcome one day. May be "may" brings some happiness for all of us. Goodluck and HAPPY EASTER.
Yes no choice but to have to refresh hopes again for the next month.....Let's see what "May" might bring for us.....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
australiatocanada said:
Now what can be the next step or how many hurdles i have to cross guys??

Is their anyone who has applied in 2011 under 29 list occupations??

And yes one more thing , i come under FSW 1 or 2 or 3??

PLEASE DISCUSS AND KEEP IN TOUCH!!
Welcome to this forum...
I think you have got the PER (positive eligibility review) with a B file number. Now the CIC will transfer your file to Sydney CHC and you will get AOR. I am sure you are lucky and will not have to wait and take the pain what many of us having to bear on....You are a post June 2010 applicant under (Ministerial Instruction MI-1) and in all CHC including CHC currently your files are being prioritized for faster processing.... probably you might get your medical around June/July.

So far I know only 6 applicant files under Post June 2010 has been under processing at Sydney CHC... so you may or may not find anybody else here in the forum but our another friend Chhoti is also a post June 2010 applicant but with AEO (FSW2).

As you are under 29 NOC listed and if you don't have AEO (Arranged Employment Opinion) then you should belongs to FSW1 but if you have AEO then you will be under FSW2

Hope you have got some of your query answered. All the very best for your processing

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did my meds last sept and finally got a request for my passports today from the syd office.

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
Sisifo said:
Did my meds last sept and finally got a request for my passports today from the syd office.
Congrats Bro !!!

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
fariza said:
Welcome to this forum...
I think you have got the PER (positive eligibility review) with a B file number.

Hi fariza,

Thanks for reply and explaining the steps and other things, really appreciated.

I got my file No. with E********* 9 digits, is it different with B********* file no. ??

And what is PER (positive eligibility review)?? Can you explain a bit more, i have not too much info about the canadian immigration process system :(

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi Fariza,

Pleaseeeee through some light on below: like what's going on with my file?? the processing is going fine (fast track)??

File was submitted directly to Nova Scotia, Canada in 14/02/2011, on 28/03/2011 i got my first AOR through email along with confirmation of fee reciept.

If i check online my status its saying "Recieved by visa office" and if i click on it then information is coming that - "We received your application for permanent residence on February 16, 2011. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 28, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

now what can be the next step?? or when can my file arrive in Australia - Sydney, canada immigration department...

My visa is valid till March 2012 and i hope before that i got my canadian PR, otherwise i don't know what to do?? :-\

I really appreciate for you time and guidance.... :)

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sisifo said:
Oh hearty congrats for getting PPR after a so long wait.... Hope you made the stagnant fountain to flow again for all of us those waiting for our PPR too.... It seems Sydney gets right into business... Just wondering how come you get the PPR on a weekend!!! Did you receive it yesterday? Through post(as post supposed to be closed on Good Friday!!) or in e.mail... Can you please share your PPR contents and specific advises here in this forum for us.... Thanks mate and wish you all the best

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
australiatocanada said:
fariza said:
Welcome to this forum...
I think you have got the PER (positive eligibility review) with a B file number.

Hi fariza,

Thanks for reply and explaining the steps and other things, really appreciated.

I got my file No. with E********* 9 digits, is it different with B********* file no. ??

And what is PER (positive eligibility review)?? Can you explain a bit more, i have not too much info about the canadian immigration process system :(
Well under the new system the CIC usually do all the paper based assessment (made one step done for the CHC before the file transferred to CHC). The PER signifies that your file and eligibility review was positive from the CIC for the CHC to proceed ahead. The E/B file number should be same for the purpose.... There is a general thread for post June 2010 applicants which you may visit and exchange more intuitively...... Good luck

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi Fariza,

thanks for clarifying the things ;D reagrding B / E file no. system. Now it mean i am scoring the required points 67 or above and have submit all the right documents, so that now sydney australia can start checking references and if every thing is fine, then they send medicals??.....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
australiatocanada said:
Hi Fariza,

Pleaseeeee through some light on below: like what's going on with my file?? the processing is going fine (fast track)??

File was submitted directly to Nova Scotia, Canada in 14/02/2011, on 28/03/2011 i got my first AOR through email along with confirmation of fee

Certainly you belongs to new MI-2 and under the fast track processing (which supposed to finalize withing 12-14 months....hopefully)
You have got PER from the CIC but your file probably on the way to Sydney and once they received will send you a Acknowledgment of receipts (AOR 2).. and after that your file will turn in to "In process" ......then you might be asked for additional docs/interview or can expect Medical request (MR) straightway...
Pl be patient as your journey has just been started and since your have crossed over the first step (PER) the rest of your processing will take its own pace of time.... You can consider yourself lucky as your are under the current priority processing and I expect you don't have to wait for a long wait like us (Waiting nearly 21 months....)...

You can visit the following thread to exchange and gain more info and status for the applicants of post June 26 2010...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.0.html

All the best

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi Fariza,

Once again million thanks for writing and explaining in such a detailed way!! ;D

And i wish you all the best for your application as well!!

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
congrats.......sisifo

Sisifo said:

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Just wondering how come you get the PPR on a weekend!!! Did you receive it yesterday? Through post(as post supposed to be closed on Good Friday!!) or in e.mail...
It came by post and i only checked my postal box yesterday. It would have been sitting there at least 1 week by my calculations based on the date of the letter.

fariza said:
Can you please share your PPR contents and specific advises here in this forum for us...
No worries , The letter basically gives me 30 days to respond.
asks me to resubmit 4 passport photos each. In my case this is the 3rd time i am submitting photos.

asks me to fill up another form ( which i presume is the very last form in the process ) which asks for details of our names , gender , passport no and expiry date , height and eye colour , telephone contact.
The form also asks how i would like the passport returned ie registered post , courier , express mail , in person. With the 2nd and 3rd option i would need to fork out for it.

It states when my visa is valid until ( Sep 2011 in my case which is 1 year from date when my meds were done ) and that i need to ensure that none of the passports i am submitting will expire before the visa expires
ie no passport in my case expires before sept 2011. If i do have a passport which will expire then it is in my best interest to get it renewed before submitting otherwise ALL our visas will expire on the date of the expiring passport.

An interesting note i found was that if you and your family did not all do the medicals together but at separate times ie eg one person did it in August and the rest of the family did it in Oct. The expiry date they use is based on the very 1st medical done and not the last medical.

They did also stress that i need a least 1 blank page in the passports

I was advised to report any changes to the marital status and family composition immediately. Once a visa is issued dependents cant be included and any failure to declare all dependents prior to visa issuing would render them ineligible for future sponsorship.

It did advise me that if any of us on the app was pregnant that we needed to enter canada before the birth of the child. If we werent able to then we needed to advise them immediately along with a doctors letter confirming it and the due date of the baby. In such a case i wasnt to send in any passport and that they would advise me of my options

After all that it finally stresses that i should not commit any plans or purchase tickets or resign from my job etc until the passports has been returned and that it contained the immigration visa in it. ;D

Hope it helps

cheers