fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kunwar11 said:
Hi Everybody, my application status changed in process in october 26 ,2011,( i had applied in march 2010 ) since then nothing ,iam tired of waiting anybody any idea plz plz .
Well if you are under Sydney CHC, then probably a closer look to many of our time line would give you the best idea when you can expect your MR... All the very best

Kunwar11

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
sydney ,Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
1st May 2013
Med's Done....
7th May 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 19th july 2013
LANDED..........
Landing on 12 th Sep 2013
Thanks Mate for your suggestion. Yes I did apply from Sydney Australia in March 2010 NOC Code 4131, showed in process on 26 Oct 2010 then ... just waiting, dont know how long does it take for MR.

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
waiting.....waiting.....waiting........... with fingers cross.

VictoriaM

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Thanks Victoria. I am sure ur landing preparation keeps you on toes and thats probably the reason we don't get you regular in this threads like before. My choice also given to Vancouver.. Lets see how it goes... I know you might be busy but if you can find time can you please describe your PPR package and its contents........I am just wondering V whether you can guide me with the Photo specification which supposed to be asked along with the PPR to submit... Hope you still can remember and let me know. I like to get prepared with the photo's of my family beforehand if possible (as i assume these photo has different size and specification than the one we did during medical) .
Did you use the Express post platinum service (Aus post) to send your passport? Was there any instruction to send a self address envelope (platinum express) to get the passport back?
I am very close to 6 weeks since my med done but didn't hear anything so far... finger crossed.
Thanks V for your time and pl find time to visit us here so that we can get some breadth of hopes along....
cheers
PPR package is quite simple, just a 2-page "permanent residence final requirements" letter, 1-page "photograph Specifications" and 1-page "supplementary information - update prior to visa issuance" asking for current Height and Eye color.
They do require 4 new photos in one sheet for each applicant. Photo size are the same with the one we use for medical.
The new photo appears on landing paper and I guess they will appear on permanent residence card as well.
I used Express Post instead of Express Post Platinum to send the passports. If I know they have Express Post Platinum, I will use it definitely. You can't track your item online if you use Express post.

In the 2-page PPR letter, they give instructions on dispatch of passports and VISA documentation:
1.Your passports will be returned to you by registered post(at our expense).It is not necessary to include a pre-paid registered post envelope for the return of your passports.
2.Applicants residing in the greater Sydney metropolitan region will be required to collect passports in person at our office. We will contact you by telephone when your visa is ready for collection.
3.Postal Coupons or similar are not acceptable and cannot be used.
4.Platimum Express post(Satchel) is acceptable for the return of passports. Express Post (regular) is not.
5.Applicants may use a pre-paid courier service; however you must submit the airway bill and satchel from your chosen courier company with your passport. The courier must be pre-paid. We do not accept payment to arrange a courier on your behalf.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictoriaM said:
They do require 4 new photos in one sheet for each applicant. Photo size are the same with the one we use for medical.
Many Thanks V for your response despite your busy time. Just wondering what dis you mean by saying 4 photo's in 1 sheet (We don't need to cut them separate?) Just a bit confused about Photo size as the Photo specification suggested for medical supposed not to fir in PR card and therefore a different size I thought would be advised... anyway lets see and have to wait until it came.. Its good to know that I can use return express post platinum sachet to get the PP back.. Thanks again V.

VictoriaM

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Many Thanks V for your response despite your busy time. Just wondering what dis you mean by saying 4 photo's in 1 sheet (We don't need to cut them separate?) Just a bit confused about Photo size as the Photo specification suggested for medical supposed not to fir in PR card and therefore a different size I thought would be advised... anyway lets see and have to wait until it came.. Its good to know that I can use return express post platinum sachet to get the PP back.. Thanks again V.
Yes, you can't cut them. You have to keep 4 photos in one sheet.
The photo size are the same, but they ask for current photo for each applicant, so we took new photos one day before we sent passports.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictoriaM said:
Yes, you can't cut them. You have to keep 4 photos in one sheet.
The photo size are the same, but they ask for current photo for each applicant, so we took new photos one day before we sent passports.
Thanks a lot V for getting all the info handy. cheers

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
Hi Guys,

Bad news, I got reply from Sydney Visa Office, they have mentioned that processing time increased to approx. 15 months which starts from our 2nd AOR. too long

:(

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
sukh420 said:
Hi Guys,

Bad news, I got reply from Sydney Visa Office, they have mentioned that processing time increased to approx. 15 months which starts from our 2nd AOR. too long

:(
ohhhh is this true. i hope not coz i have plans accordingly. i hope they start working soon.

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
summer11 said:
ohhhh is this true. i hope not coz i have plans accordingly. i hope they start working soon.
Bro same thing here, I had plans as well, but its true, 15 months approx I heard

chinsan

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on Oct, 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07,Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Received by Visa office on 04, March, 2011
Med's Request
April 27, 2011
Med's Done....
May, 25, 2011 Medicals received July 26/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 26, 2011, Submitted 08/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
;D

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me, how does the Sydney VO send 2nd AOR. Is it by post or email.

Thanks........

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Bro same thing here, I had plans as well, but its true, 15 months approx I heard

I am already crossed over 14 months since second AOR and exactly 12 months since my processing started...........still waiting for PPR.... It is indeed frustrating as every single days count for going on the plans.... seems its not at all around our expectation and far from hope to hold on!!!

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
fariza said:
I am already crossed over 14 months since second AOR and exactly 12 months since my processing started...........still waiting for PPR.... It is indeed frustrating as every single days count for going on the plans.... seems its not at all around our expectation and far from hope to hold on!!!
Fariza u r still lucky that u got In Process after month or two. I am in 7 th month since I got 2nd AOR still waiting for in process, I think it can take up to 2 years for us.
so so so frustrating :(

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Fariza u r still lucky that u got In Process after month or two. I am in 7 th month since I got 2nd AOR still waiting for in process, I think it can take up to 2 years for us.
so so so frustrating :(
I exactly know how bad it feel like!!! We are just handicapped and have to wait for our turn ((In one good day!!)as to be catered and served up on some one Else's time and choice....!!! finger crossed for you friend...