Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akira-pb said:
why they need vicroads history report ??? :eek:
As part of PCC they also asked for traffic history records (based on licence number or customer ref number of the vehicle rego) of the applicants and their spouses (if applicable) from the State transport authority. I had to provide and so did for my wife who never had record of driving in Aus too... So Vicroads probably applied as he was in Melbourne....

akira-pb

Jun 17, 2011
what do they check in traffic records, i hit a tram once. :eek:

fariza said:
As part of PCC they also asked for traffic history records (based on licence number or customer ref number of the vehicle rego) of the applicants and their spouses (if applicable) from the State transport authority. I had to provide and so did for my wife who never had record of driving in Aus too... So Vicroads probably applied as he was in Melbourne....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akira-pb said:
what do they check in traffic records, i hit a tram once. :eek:
Did you get federal/highway police notice/paid penalty for that? If there is no event registered by traffic police and it didn't appear on your traffic history. then you will be fine... Probably it comes as part of one's bckg and security clearance to make sure no major road criminal offense logged against!! Its a part of their system but we can only guess about the reason but the actual purpose of asking traffic history is only under the CIC's/CHC's jurisdiction....

akira-pb

Jun 17, 2011
no i didn't get any penalty or fine. it was a traffic offence not a road crime so i think i should be right. thanks for info.

fariza said:
Did you get federal/highway police notice/paid penalty for that? If there is no event registered by traffic police and it didn't appear on your traffic history. then you will be fine... Probably it comes as part of one's bckg and security clearance to make sure no major road criminal offense logged against!! Its a part of their system but we can only guess about the reason but the actual purpose of asking traffic history is only under the CIC's/CHC's jurisdiction....

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
australiatocanada said:
Thanks Sukh420, are you serious that i can get the medical request in 15 days wow!! ;D

Actually on 20 June 2011, i have just despatched my pending documents through DHL. But i want that my documents should receive the VO before they send me the pending document / final document request, it will waste my time....lets hope it should reached to them on time and they straight send me medicals.....no more pause....

I wish for you too and other mates in in this forum that your case will also finalize soon and we reach our dream country..... :D

Cheers!!

Tina
Hi Tina,

I your application seems to be on the fast track than Pre-June applicants so anything is possible, If they have asked for additional documents, it is possible that it will take bit extra time to process your application because you got new Bring Forward Date. Hope for the best, by the way I applied as a chef. Which sort of additional docs they have asked apart of checklist. So I need to be arrange those docs as well.

Thanks

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
sukh420 said:
Hi Tina,

I your application seems to be on the fast track than Pre-June applicants so anything is possible, If they have asked for additional documents, it is possible that it will take bit extra time to process your application because you got new Bring Forward Date. Hope for the best, by the way I applied as a chef. Which sort of additional docs they have asked apart of checklist. So I need to be arrange those docs as well.

Thanks
Hi Sukh420,

actually VO doesn't send me any additional document request but infact my PCC of India and Australia was pending which I have send now last week and now as per the checklist my papers are complete in Canada immigration file...if they asked me anything new...which i don't want....i will let you know....

Thanks

Canastralia

Jul 11, 2011
We’ve been following this forum ever since we lodged our PR application back in 2010. We would like to show our appreciation for the knowledge we have gained, monitoring correspondence on your forum, by sharing our own experience.

· Our VO is Sydney Australia,
· Category: FSW1
· NOC 0811/7372 (mining)
· Country of birth: South Africa
· Country of residence: Australia (Dual citizens)
· Family of 5

Date What Happened?
20 Sept 2010 Application received by CIC Canada
23 Sept 2010 Credit Card Charged
24 Jan 2011 Receive PER (e-mail)
3 March 2011 Receive 2nd AOR from Sydney Australia VO (regular mail)
10 March 2011 E-CAS status Changed “In Process – Processing started 10th March 2011”
16 March 2011 Medical Request, Police Clearance request (PCC not sent with initial application) and Right of Permanent
Residence Fee Request – Received via regular mail on 21 March 2011.
4 April 2011 Medicals completed in Brisbane
7 April 2011 Medical send to Singapore by DMP office
8 April 2011 Additional documents (PCC and RPRF and Medical invoice) received by Sydney VO
6 May 2011 RPRF Money Order Cashed
12 May 2011 E-CAS Updated - Medical Results Received
9June 2011 PPR (received by Regular mail on 15 June 2011)
16 June 2011 Mailed PP to Sydney Australia VO (Registered post)
29 June 2011 Passports received at Sydney VO Australia
2 July 2011 E-CAS address disappeared
5 July 2011 Visas issued
10 July 2011 E-CAS changed: Decision made (address still missing)
11 July 2011 Passports with visas received (with pre-paid platinum express post satchel)

Just a rough guide to the costs incurred:

Amount What for?
$1600.00 PR application Fee (2 Adults, 3 Children)
$634.00 IELTS test 2 adults
$350.00 Australian PCC
$100.00 South African PCC
$1655.00 Medicals (2 Adults, 3 Children)
$980.00 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (2 Adults)
$18.00 Postage for Passports
$5337.00 Total

Since we’ve now obtained our visas we won’t be monitoring this forum anymore, so don’t get angry when we don’t respond to questions.

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hi Friends, ;)

Just updating you - From Yesterday my address from ecas missing....means...my medical is coming????

Tina :D

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Yes, Tina...Its good news..your MR is on the way.......keep yourself fit.....good luck.....just wondering, did your ecase address gone before it go to "In Process" dear......Mine is still RBVO............

regards
Ritu

australiatocanada said:
Hi Friends, ;)

Just updating you - From Yesterday my address from ecas missing....means...my medical is coming????

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
CHHOTTI said:
Yes, Tina...Its good news..your MR is on the way.......keep yourself fit.....good luck.....just wondering, did your ecase address gone before it go to "In Process" dear......Mine is still RBVO............

regards
Ritu
Hi Ritu,

Thanks for writing and wishes...currently my status is "In Process" from 17 June 2011 but just yesterday my address vanish but inside it is still same "In Process"....as I'm sure I have submitt 100% perfect documents....I think YES i will get my medical soon.

I hope and wish for you as well and for all my friends in this forum....now let see when i will recieve my medical...i will inform soon in forum..

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
Thanks Tina, but I would like to know whether your ecase address was gone before your status went into "In Process" dear.............what kind of visa r u on Tina???

regards
Ritu

australiatocanada said:
Hi Ritu,

Thanks for writing and wishes...currently my status is "In Process" from 17 June 2011 but just yesterday my address vanish but inside it is still same "In Process"....as I'm sure I have submitt 100% perfect documents....I think YES i will get my medical soon.

I hope and wish for you as well and for all my friends in this forum....now let see when i will recieve my medical...i will inform soon in forum..

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
CHHOTTI said:
Thanks Tina, but I would like to know whether your ecase address was gone before your status went into "In Process" dear.............what kind of visa r u on Tina???

regards
Ritu
Ritu, ;)

No, my address was appearing in the front page from the day i start checking my ecase and even when it's change to "RBVO" and then change into "In process" but its just gone yesterday and still "In process"....hope now clear...you can ask whatever you want...welcome!!

I'm on student visa right now but before 6 months back I'm on dependent visa because my hubby was studying in Monash Uni from the last 3 years...which city to you belong - in india??

Regards,

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
Thanks dear.....I hope u did not mind...........I am from Jalandhar (punjab) but married in Amritsar.....regards

australiatocanada said:
Ritu, ;)

No, my address was appearing in the front page from the day i start checking my ecase and even when it's change to "RBVO" and then change into "In process" but its just gone yesterday and still "In process"....hope now clear...you can ask whatever you want...welcome!!

I'm on student visa right now but before 6 months back I'm on dependent visa because my hubby was studying in Monash Uni from the last 3 years...which city to you belong - in india??

Regards,

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
CHHOTTI said:
Thanks dear.....I hope u did not mind...........I am from Jalandhar (punjab) but married in Amritsar.....regards
Thanks....good to know...I'm from Delhi and my hubby as well...and he has given his IELTS exam in Jalandhar to came Australia...lol!! ;D ;D ;D

So you are going to "Calgary" right!! Can i know why?? as our profession is closely related ....HOSPITALITY....why you are chossing calgary rather then any big city where are lots of hotel, cafe's etc...any specific reason?? I have just start exploring to choose the city...but as i have no friends or relative in canada to guide me that which city should i go and stay in canada as per my profession....my hubby is human resource and business consultancy profession....so i have to take care of him as well so that he can also get job....what's your point of view.... ::)