Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
fariza said:
Have anyone tried recently for case specific queries using the general CIC web forms? I have tried twice but as it used to be no automated response received and neither response received from CHC for 6 weeks!! Not sure whats happening.... It seems we left in nowhere!!!
that's right..its been 8 months since my 2nd aor...its very frustating as you can't do or plan anything. Ive sent a specific enquiry but no reply. All of my friends in the Philippines already got passport with Visa..to think that they have applied on the same date as me...and here i am " IN PROCESS" with RBVO details still. :(

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lloydnina said:
that's right..its been 8 months since my 2nd aor...its very frustating as you can't do or plan anything. Ive sent a specific enquiry but no reply. All of my friends in the Philippines already got passport with Visa..to think that they have applied on the same date as me...and here i am " IN PROCESS" with RBVO details still. :(
I know how it feel like...same here... Our file probably has just been on hold and its more likely that the BFD's scheduled are not that frequent for us now a days... It wouldn't have been too much time (many of us might get some updates) if they have gone according to each month BFD as it used to.... Many of us get hanged... Hope by the official taking over the newly re-elected Harper government could expedite the whole process on holds...

It is more frustrating to know that many of us not even getting any response to our case specific queries....which is under any circumstances very least desired... So helpless and hopeless!!!

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Yes Fariza u r right. Cic is nt even replying our enquiries. Can we call them regarding our queries or not. Is there anyone tried to call cic regarding status. I change my address but still in ECase it shows the old address. I even fax them "change of address form". I m very afraid at which address they will send they ppr (if they will).

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adamvaid said:
Yes Fariza u r right. Cic is nt even replying our enquiries. Can we call them regarding our queries or not. Is there anyone tried to call cic regarding status. I change my address but still in ECase it shows the old address. I even fax them "change of address form". I m very afraid at which address they will send they ppr (if they will).
It seems system in general not working out there... Change in address supposed to work with due importance...unfortunately we don't see too often the update on E cas...even medical receipt has not been acknowledged... its been close to 5 months I don't know whether they have received my medical report or not....

It is really a matter of concern if they don't update the change in address request... Anticipating this problem I might have to apply for another extension of visa to be able to stay in my current address if I can (too costly alternative...though!!) but still not sure how long it will take for them to issue PPR/visa!!! Everything is too uncertain and badly dependent here.... May God help us find a way......

S

sannytq

Canadafrenzy and Fariza my interview was on 18th march... I told fariza thru PMs but will share here too.. Well the visa officer was nice, helpful and professional.. I reached half an hour late still agreed to see me.. Dont ask why i was late lol...
And interview was short and to the point he opned my file infront of him and looked at each document one by one and asked question about it. Mainly he asked about my Proof of funds and experience... He wanted to know i was a manager very soon in my company and very young how was that possiblw so explained him and cleared his doubts on that.. then my bank statements only showed account number and balance didnt have transaction history. He said he wanted to see the transactions and how i earned that money how long i had it for.. So he said come back and and drop it here today or send us by mail... I got an idea since he had a computer infront of him i said if u just wana see transactions and if u dont mind i can show u on internet banking he agreed and i leaned over and used his computer and showed him last three months history.. so he got satisfied and said ok i have no more doubts..
Then i asked him... is my interview clear?? he said yes i am satisfied and now ur application will be in que and we will do background check and if that comes gud then we will send u medical... Now sad part is he said that it is taking longer we have only 500 visas to issue a year and we have backlog so when ur turn comes we will issue you one... I asked how long will it take approximately he said 9 to 12 months.. that is what he said in march.. if that is the case my application will be finalized too in 2 years or a lil over. so i guess two years is the processing time now a days...
other than that just general questions i asked him he asked me normal conversation... it was all gud.. so i guess now if my background checks and medical is clear shud be all rigth just freakin have to wait a lot.... I Hope i explained well.. any questions feel free to ask...

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sannytq said:
Canadafrenzy and Fariza my interview was on 18th march... I told fariza thru PMs but will share here too.. Well the visa officer was nice, helpful and professional.. I reached half an hour late still agreed to see me.. Dont ask why i was late lol...
And interview was short and to the point he opned my file infront of him and looked at each document one by one and asked question about it. Mainly he asked about my Proof of funds and experience... He wanted to know i was a manager very soon in my company and very young how was that possiblw so explained him and cleared his doubts on that.. then my bank statements only showed account number and balance didnt have transaction history. He said he wanted to see the transactions and how i earned that money how long i had it for.. So he said come back and and drop it here today or send us by mail... I got an idea since he had a computer infront of him i said if u just wana see transactions and if u dont mind i can show u on internet banking he agreed and i leaned over and used his computer and showed him last three months history.. so he got satisfied and said ok i have no more doubts..
Then i asked him... is my interview clear?? he said yes i am satisfied and now ur application will be in que and we will do background check and if that comes gud then we will send u medical... Now sad part is he said that it is taking longer we have only 500 visas to issue a year and we have backlog so when ur turn comes we will issue you one... I asked how long will it take approximately he said 9 to 12 months.. that is what he said in march.. if that is the case my application will be finalized too in 2 years or a lil over. so i guess two years is the processing time now a days...
other than that just general questions i asked him he asked me normal conversation... it was all gud.. so i guess now if my background checks and medical is clear shud be all rigth just freakin have to wait a lot.... I Hope i explained well.. any questions feel free to ask...
Good on you Sanny. I had similar experiences. You have done very well but unfortunately its not because of Background Check but due to their policy of on hold files of Pre June 2010.... as also happening with us.... the waiting and killing game has been agonizingly being extended....So frustrating but nothing to do........All the best

S

sannytq

Tuesday went by.. i was wondering if anyone got anyupdates on their ecase or heard anything from Sydney CHC??? Please share it here....

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Hi there,

Its been 3 weeks since I received my second AOR but have not heard anything from Sydney CHC...Status is still same RBVO........

Lets hope something for tomorrow.

regards
ritu

sannytq said:
Tuesday went by.. i was wondering if anyone got anyupdates on their ecase or heard anything from Sydney CHC??? Please share it here....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As many saying that probably after 01 July (The Cap will reset for the Post June 2010) things will start moving for most of the CHC... Therefore I am afraid until then more frustration is waiting for us.... I just wonder as Sanny mentioned of being told during his interview that Sydney CHC have annual visa quota to be only 500 (unlike many other CHC its very minimum), however, as its nearly half of the year going to pass away and so far I know from the statistics only few (10-20) Post June 2010 application is under processing at Sydney....Therefore I couldn't understand how many Visa for the Q 1 and Q 2 has so far been released (Have not seen other than Victoria M...in this forum)... Its supposed to be 480 visa to be allocated for this year for the Pre June 2010 and Pre Feb 2008 applicants...The question is when they gonna start releasing them!!! Wish they could do it sooner!!! Com'on Sydney..give us a favour!!!

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fariza said:
Good on you Sanny. I had similar experiences. You have done very well but unfortunately its not because of Background Check but due to their policy of on hold files of Pre June 2010.... as also happening with us.... the waiting and killing game has been agonizingly being extended....So frustrating but nothing to do........All the best
Yes Fariza, I agree with you. This background check is just an excuse, the real thing is the policy on hold and they are afraid to use the right words. I was asking another friend, what about the post June 2010 who got visas after 4 months of their documents at the visa office, how long did their background checks take. Ours will take more than years and theirs will take only days. They should be realistic and tell us the truth we will be patient and wait than telling lies all the times.

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Its 5 th month 4 me still no PER....was wondering will we get copy of our ielts ?....Fariza .....its sickening 2 wait.....

S

sannytq

I wonder though if CHC doesnt use its 500 visa quota do the remaining visas roll over to next year or they r just wasted?? And what new policy you guys r talking about? Can some oen tell me??
Oh a random question nothing to do with it... How come in my inbox i can only keeo two messages?? can the limit not be increased?? and also i canrt seem to send private messages to people lately.. gives some error message....

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Hello Farzia & other senior members

How are u? waiting like us.....Dear Can u tell me if u know anyone in this thread had a stages from RBVO to in process then MR,RPRF & PCC??? Does e-case change to IN PROCESS from RBVO before MR or not??Do they send some information by e-mail about MR or just normal mail??

Please dear answer my queries...

regards and best of luck to all.........

Ritu

fariza said:
I know mate... same here.... agonizingly slow!!!

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
Hello Farzia & other senior members

How are u? waiting like us.....Dear Can u tell me if u know anyone in this thread had a stages from RBVO to in process then MR,RPRF & PCC???

Are you talking about Post June 2010 applicants? I didn't see anybody other MPEREIO2 but you can get many in other thread specific for Post June applicants. However in general IP followed by RBVO... you can sent RPRF anytime usually good to sent with full docs but for Post June applicant it is probably better to wait until it requested along with MR

Does e-case change to IN PROCESS from RBVO before MR or not??Do they send some information by e-mail about MR or just normal mail??
Usually it does .... Usually they sent MR by normal post but some shared to have got in e mails as well