+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Sydney australia

2good2btrue

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
57
7
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
7242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
30-03-2012 (1st AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
25-05-2012 (2nd AOR) & start of processing on 11-10-12
Med's Request
17-10-2012
Med's Done....
08-11-2012 & reached on 28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012 (PR Card Received = Mar/2013 & moving to Canada in Sep/2013))
G'Day Friends,

I just finished my Medical Exam today. Apart from the pain due to blood test (I hate needles), everything went ok. Now the wait begins. But looking at some recent updates from sydney vo, it looks like i will be getting feedback from them very soon.

Does anyone know when will the medical results be sent to Manila and what happens after that ?

Cheers,
2good
 
 

eaad

Full Member
Jun 28, 2012
44
0
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Med's Request
Jun-12
Med's Done....
Jun-12 & Additional Medical on 11-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 received via email
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
harry_aussie said:
Congrats eaad ;D ;D, wish you a great future in Canada.
Thanks Harry

My visa will expire in Jun 13 but I have to leave Canada after June for a wedding. How can we extend the visa after June?
 

eaad

Full Member
Jun 28, 2012
44
0
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Med's Request
Jun-12
Med's Done....
Jun-12 & Additional Medical on 11-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 received via email
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
2good2btrue said:
G'Day Friends,

I just finished my Medical Exam today. Apart from the pain due to blood test (I hate needles), everything went ok. Now the wait begins. But looking at some recent updates from sydney vo, it looks like i will be getting feedback from them very soon.

Does anyone know when will the medical results be sent to Manila and what happens after that ?

Cheers,
2good
Doctor’s office gave me the courier tracking number which helped me to track it. Medical received should appear in your ecas after 2 to 3 weeks.
 

MnM4Canada

Full Member
Sep 11, 2012
38
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
Med's Request
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
eaad said:
Hi Guys

I received PPR via email today. I will be sending our passports soon
Congratulations eaad....have a good future ahead.
i received repeat chest xray request...hoping for best :)
 

darshan patel

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
117
1
melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-oct-2010
Doc's Request.
again on 24-may-2011
AOR Received.
22-march-2011
File Transfer...
in process on 31-oct-2011
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
4-09-2012
Interview........
not yet
eaad said:
Hi Guys

I received PPR via email today. I will be sending our passports soon
hi eaad...
first of all congratulation for ppr...
don't werry after sending ur passport , u don't need to werry its time for them to werry anyways immi will send u ur passport back with reg post and its quick too...just leave everything on them and book ur air ticket....
regards darshan
 
 

shawnb

Member
Oct 11, 2012
18
1
Hi all,

My status changed to Decision Made and when I click that it says decision has been made and office will contact you concerning decision. My medicals was done in July and appeared in ecase in July too. RPRF cashed on August, 17th.

Now before PPR decision made is making me cofused. Kindly help as someone had similar situation.

regards,
 

eaad

Full Member
Jun 28, 2012
44
0
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Med's Request
Jun-12
Med's Done....
Jun-12 & Additional Medical on 11-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 received via email
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
shawnb said:
Hi all,

My status changed to Decision Made and when I click that it says decision has been made and office will contact you concerning decision. My medicals was done in July and appeared in ecase in July too. RPRF cashed on August, 17th.

Now before PPR decision made is making me cofused. Kindly help as someone had similar situation.

regards,
May be if you are holding an Australian Passport then they will send you a landing papers instead of asking for your PPR.
 

shawnb

Member
Oct 11, 2012
18
1
eaad said:
May be if you are holding an Australian Passport then they will send you a landing papers instead of asking for your PPR.
hi Eaad,

I am not a holder of Aussie pp but my lawyer is in Canada and he haven't received any communication from CHC yet.
 

eaad

Full Member
Jun 28, 2012
44
0
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Med's Request
Jun-12
Med's Done....
Jun-12 & Additional Medical on 11-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 received via email
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
shawnb said:
hi Eaad,

I am not a holder of Aussie pp but my lawyer is in Canada and he haven't received any communication from CHC yet.
It could be a mistake. They would ask for addition medical before they reject on the basis of medical. Since you are living in Australia, I don’t think you would have any problem with the security check.

What I would do is, check the postal address and send an email to see whether they have sent any correspondents after medical to that address (it could have been lost).
 
 

harry_aussie

Hero Member
Jun 16, 2011
889
46
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Hi Shawn,

Nothing to worry about, your PPR will arrive soon. Ecas is not always reliable.
 

shawnb

Member
Oct 11, 2012
18
1
harry_aussie said:
Hi Shawn,

Nothing to worry about, your PPR will arrive soon. Ecas is not always reliable.
Thanks Eaad and Harry for the hopes. My lawyer is in Canada and still its Sunday there let see what tomorrow brings for me. I completely trust my lawyer as how he described the process in the begining it just happend as per him. So now he is saying to wait for a week and if nothing comes up then he will inquire CHC. So far we have sent only one inquiry to CHC in 2011.

regards,
 

MnM4Canada

Full Member
Sep 11, 2012
38
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
Med's Request
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
eaad said:
Doctor's office gave me the courier tracking number which helped me to track it. Medical received should appear in your ecas after 2 to 3 weeks.
hi eaad,

Me and my family medical was done on 10th of Sep 2012, and after a week they sent a letter and advise to have some tests and repeat Chest xray for my spouse. All test reports are clear . and a chest xray which is due on 10th of december (as they require a reapeat xray 3months after the original film).
Now i have 2 questions ..

1. Do they sent all family medical together or they have already sent me and my daughter's medical and now they will send only my spouse xray or they will send all togeter when the xray will be completed?

2. How we get the tracking number from them... ?

i will highly appriciate if any one have any idea about it and share with me..

Thanks for reading my post.
 

2good2btrue

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
57
7
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
7242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
30-03-2012 (1st AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
25-05-2012 (2nd AOR) & start of processing on 11-10-12
Med's Request
17-10-2012
Med's Done....
08-11-2012 & reached on 28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012 (PR Card Received = Mar/2013 & moving to Canada in Sep/2013))
MnM4Canada said:
hi eaad,

Me and my family medical was done on 10th of Sep 2012, and after a week they sent a letter and advise to have some tests and repeat Chest xray for my spouse. All test reports are clear . and a chest xray which is due on 10th of december (as they require a reapeat xray 3months after the original film).
Now i have 2 questions ..

1. Do they sent all family medical together or they have already sent me and my daughter's medical and now they will send only my spouse xray or they will send all togeter when the xray will be completed?

2. How we get the tracking number from them... ?

i will highly appriciate if any one have any idea about it and share with me..

Thanks for reading my post.
You can call them up and ask them to provide you a tracking number, make sure you have the reference number that is printed on the invoice. I did mine in Melbourne and to be frank the service was hopeless, its like massive chaos place. Anyways, i called them after 4 days to collect the tracking number, they said they will not send my report by itself and they will wait for some more and then bundle it together to and courier it to Manila (save courier cost). I am planning to check on them next week.

I am expecting to get request for passport sometime in Dec 1st week. I have already booked my tickets for a holiday to US and Canada starting from 14th Dec !!! Super excited already.

Cheers
 
 

jojiao

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
129
3
Category........
Visa Office......
London chc
NOC Code......
7216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-09-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-1-2012
IELTS Request
Initial application Document
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
8-9-2012
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dm Ecas 9 nov
LANDED..........
FY2013
harry_aussie said:
Dear Jojiao,

You can send me an email on harry_aussie @ y7mail.com. I will try to help as much as i can but to be honest i can only give you general ideas because it is impossible to know fully about Canada in such a short span of time.

Harry,

Any idea of centre links benefits Australia and Canada?


Jojiao
 

eaad

Full Member
Jun 28, 2012
44
0
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Med's Request
Jun-12
Med's Done....
Jun-12 & Additional Medical on 11-10-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2012 received via email
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
MnM4Canada said:
hi eaad,

Me and my family medical was done on 10th of Sep 2012, and after a week they sent a letter and advise to have some tests and repeat Chest xray for my spouse. All test reports are clear . and a chest xray which is due on 10th of december (as they require a reapeat xray 3months after the original film).
Now i have 2 questions ..

1. Do they sent all family medical together or they have already sent me and my daughter's medical and now they will send only my spouse xray or they will send all togeter when the xray will be completed?

2. How we get the tracking number from them... ?

i will highly appriciate if any one have any idea about it and share with me..

Thanks for reading my post.
Hi MnM4Canada

We went through similar thing with medical. We completed our medical in June and waited for 5 weeks for Medical Received to appear in the ecas and it never happened. So I emailed them and got a reply that they have received the results for me and my daughters but waiting for my wife’s results. Only in October we received the additional medical for my wife and soon after the medical received appeared in the ecas.

I think they would have send your medical early once your husband’s medical is cleared then medical received should appear.