+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
hey shan_e_haider

my docs were delivered on 18th of this month (Aug) and i was hoping that i will get response this week but i could not ? now the week has ended no work on sat and sundays ? so lets hope for next week.
i leave my office at 5pm daily so lets share all info before 5pm ? what d u say ?
have good info about the tickets and let me know as well .

Hasse.
?

dear hasee my documents also delivered on 18th August but its not possible that they response so early in a week. I hope that they will send us passport request almost between 18 to 30 September.Its better for you to book ur ticket in advance, dont wait for ur visa bcoz u have short time left.

hasse

May 11, 2010
dea shan

that was A quick RESPONSE.

YEAH, i think if they will reply me that late i should book tickets ? but i guess CIC wont reply me that late cuz they also know that to book tickets is a lengthy process too.

so u think that i should book tickets ? i was reading ur last post and (ainp ) was telling u about some tickets just ask him in detail and we will check tickets from ISB and LHR ?

hasse.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
dea shan

that was A quick RESPONSE.

YEAH, i think if they will reply me that late i should book tickets ? but i guess CIC wont reply me that late cuz they also know that to book tickets is a lengthy process too.

so u think that i should book tickets ? i was reading ur last post and (ainp ) was telling u about some tickets just ask him in detail and we will check tickets from ISB and LHR ?

hasse.

yes dear u can book ur ticket in advance, and cic dont care us that we can arrange tickets r not.
please feel free for any discussion on my cell 0313-4834428.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey shan

they dont ? i thought they might care about it that we have to book the tickets and do the shopping and stuff thats why i was hoping to get the response soon and also someone from Canada told me that it would not take too long before u get ur ppr 2nd ? cuz they just re-confirm the info with the cahrt we sent them in ppr ist? thats about it ? nuthin more they will do this time ?

how can we arrange tickets when we dont know for sure when we are going to leave ? they dont book tickets like this ? i mean i can book tickets without giving them the money ? yeah ? if u are suggesting this ?

how u are planning to leave ? by PIA OR some other airline ??

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
hey shan

they dont ? i thought they might care about it that we have to book the tickets and do the shopping and stuff thats why i was hoping to get the response soon and also someone from Canada told me that it would not take too long before u get ur ppr 2nd ? cuz they just re-confirm the info with the cahrt we sent them in ppr ist? thats about it ? nuthin more they will do this time ?

how can we arrange tickets when we dont know for sure when we are going to leave ? they dont book tickets like this ? i mean i can book tickets without giving them the money ? yeah ? if u are suggesting this ?

how u are planning to leave ? by PIA OR some other airline ??

u can book ticket in advace and u can also change ur date ,, about airline i am still thinking ..

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
hey guys could you please share ur timeline after medical? the ppl who received their PPR 1 or PPR 2 please share your timeline when you submitted your medical and how long did it take to receive PPR? whats the average timeline after medical???

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
sabii said:
hey guys could you please share ur timeline after medical? the ppl who received their PPR 1 or PPR 2 please share your timeline when you submitted your medical and how long did it take to receive PPR? whats the average timeline after medical???

i received passport request 1 after 1 month and 28 days of medical. but many ppl r receiving after 5 to 6 months ,it depends....

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Can anyone tell that CIC London office replies of e-mail relating to processing time if it does then what is the expected time to reponse?

I have sent an e-mail after wating for 8 months to inquire about my case.

Rehmanpk

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey rehman

i normally get the response from CIC within 3-4 days . but why did u wait so many months to send them an email ? u should have sent them one email a month after 3-4 months have been passed. i hope they will reply u in a weeks time .

Hasse.

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
Hasse, RehmanPK, Shan-e-Haider and all others,

In my case medical is going to expire in early November 2011 but I have not heard from the High Commission. I sent an inquiry a couple of weeks ago but received no reply. Can you please let me know the email address of the High Commission that you send emails to, so that I can make sure I am using the correct email address. I also used the webform on CHC website but did not even receive an acknowledgement. Any advice on what I should do now would be appreciated. Thanks.

GotoSask

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GotoSask said:
Hasse, RehmanPK, Shan-e-Haider and all others,

In my case medical is going to expire in early November 2011 but I have not heard from the High Commission. I sent an inquiry a couple of weeks ago but received no reply. Can you please let me know the email address of the High Commission that you send emails to, so that I can make sure I am using the correct email address. I also used the webform on CHC website but did not even receive an acknowledgement. Any advice on what I should do now would be appreciated. Thanks.

GotoSask
Dear GotoSask
What is ur e-cas showing? Does it shows "Medical results have been received when you click In-process?
May Allah help us all

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
lhr_montreal said:
Dear GotoSask
What is ur e-cas showing? Does it shows "Medical results have been received when you click In-process?
May Allah help us all
No, it shows that we started working on your file on a particular date in 2010.

Medical was done for the whole family in November but further examination was asked for my spouse which was also sent in early march 2011. Please advise.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GotoSask said:
No, it shows that we started working on your file on a particular date in 2010.

Medical was done for the whole family in November but further examination was asked for my spouse which was also sent in early march 2011. Please advise.
I have done my meds in Feb 2011. Insha Allah you will receive your visa before the expiry of meds. My status is showing "Medical results have been received" But in most of the cases they donot update the E-cas. I sent an email in the second week of August 2011. But no reply. Insha Allah everything will be OK.
May Allah help us all

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
lhr_montreal said:
I have done my meds in Feb 2011. Insha Allah you will receive your visa before the expiry of meds. My status is showing "Medical results have been received" But in most of the cases they donot update the E-cas. I sent an email in the second week of August 2011. But no reply. Insha Allah everything will be OK.
May Allah help us all
Thank you for the good wishes, lhr_montreal.

Can you and some of the active members share the email address to send an email to CHC London, please? I am confused what the correct address is. Is it:

re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, or london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca or ldnimmspecialized@international.gc.ca

Thanks

GotoSask

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear GotoSask
You can send the enquiry to the following email adress. i hope you will recieve response from CIC Visa office London in couple of weeks.

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmspecialized @ international.gc.ca

Thanks