+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey guys

any good news from the people who have received 1st step ?> is there any good news so far / any news regarding 2nd step ? please update .

Hasse.

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
shan_e_haider said:
thanx dear.
Hi shan-e-haider

Have you checked the status of your application on CIC website after you have received your Step 1? Does it still show the status " In process" or something else. Please let me know.

Regards

Saskentp

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
SASKENTP said:
Hi shan-e-haider

Have you checked the status of your application on CIC website after you have received your Step 1? Does it still show the status " In process" or something else. Please let me know.

Regards

Saskentp

its still in process but when i will receive step 2 request than it will b decision made.

hasse

May 11, 2010
HEY

u are right shan it will change when we will get the 2nd step ?
yes same here i have also got step 1 and still my e-cas says " IN PROCESS "

lets keep our fingers crossed to have it this week. how about that ? huh

did u send ur docs back to Londoan shan ?

hasse.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
HEY

u are right shan it will change when we will get the 2nd step ?
yes same here i have also got step 1 and still my e-cas says " IN PROCESS "

lets keep our fingers crossed to have it this week. how about that ? huh

did u send ur docs back to Londoan shan ?

hasse.

yes dear i sent back my documents to CHC London. I hope that we will receive step step request almost after 40 to 45 days of our passport request 1

Lifehouse

Jun 17, 2011
shan_e_haider said:
its still in process but when i will receive step 2 request than it will b decision made.
CHC London issues PPR 1 and status remains the same "In Process". Once the visa & COPR is issued internally, the status gets changed to "Decision Made". After that CHC London issues PPR 2.

hasse

May 11, 2010
dear shan

they have mentioned your visa expiry date in the email they sent u ? whats that ? i am asking cuz they have given me the date in OCT so i am waiting for 2nd ppr as its not too much time left ?

what do u say ?

hasse.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hasse said:
dear shan

they have mentioned your visa expiry date in the email they sent u ? whats that ? i am asking cuz they have given me the date in OCT so i am waiting for 2nd ppr as its not too much time left ?

what do u say ?

hasse.

i think ur medical will b expire in october thats y ur visa also will expire on that date. bcoz its immigration law that medical and visa expiry dates r same.u belong to which city, i am from Islamabad and i hope to land in October InshahAllah. if u wana travel with me then u can contact me on my cell 0313-4834428.

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
shan_e_haider said:
Hi Shan-e-haider

Thanks Bro,What was the date of your medical?

Regards

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey shan_e_haider

yess, u are right but they cant delay our case till our medical expires right ? they will issue visa long before our medical expires because they know that " buying tickets and getting ready to move " also takes time ? thats why i am hoping that i will get the 2nd step this month INSHA-ALLAH ?
your medical is also expiring in oct this year ?

hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey shan_e_haider

how are u planning to move to Canada ? did u check with agents for tickets ? or u have already done that ?

my email :hassan.abas@gmail.com

lets talk about that over there.

Hasse.