+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Good to see you back on the forum. Congrates to find the job. Alberta has good economy. Did you get the job in your own field??
So, you are also NOW PARDAISEE. How do you like it. Home sick or getting better??

ainpfamily said:
Hey Jharna. congrats.

Yes, they will mention Islamabad High commision Address and you might have to send it through tCS/fedex. i did it through TCS.
You should check regularly the ECAS and see if your status is changed to decision made. After it they will send email for 2nd step.
It took a couple of weeks for me to get step 2 email after submission of step 1. and islamabad took 2 months to stamp visa.
one of my friend who send the step 1 documents to london last month is still waiting after 4 weeks. so it depends.

good luck

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA ainpfamily,

Its good to see u back, sound like u r finally settled in Alberta. One day i was going to try ur number then i remember that u r not in Pakistan anymore.

Man the time line u r sharing of step 1 & step 2 is so irritating, i mean who wants to wait so long after getting step 1 :(

uffffffffffffff GOD bless on all of us :)

MPNP.

Jul 2, 2011
Hello guys!

very new in this forum and just try to understand the procedures for step 1& step2?

Anyone can explain please

BR
MPNP

ainpfamily said:
Hey Jharna. congrats.

Yes, they will mention Islamabad High commision Address and you might have to send it through tCS/fedex. i did it through TCS.

You should check regularly the ECAS and see if your status is changed to decision made. After it they will send email for 2nd step.

It took a couple of weeks for me to get step 2 email after submission of step 1. and islamabad took 2 months to stamp visa.

one of my friend who send the step 1 documents to london last month is still waiting after 4 weeks. so it depends.

good luck

AWBhatti1978

Jul 2, 2011
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
Not till this moment
Nomination.....
None
Any Pakistani applied for QSW from Hong Kong, residing in Hong Kong

Salam and Hi/Hello!

I applied for QSW in April2011; waiting to hear from the embassy. Is there any other other colleague who has applied in same office residing in HK?
2ndly, can some one suggest me some appropriate institute or website to learn French. My proficiency of French is zero but I want to learn some before appearing for interview or etc.

Thanks in advance.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

I am sinp nominated. i was asked to provide PCC from Sweden. i gave swedish police a delivery address different to my permamnent address and now they have sent a letter (PCC ) BUT My delivery address is mentioned on this document not the permanent ? is this ok if i send the same letter to CIC lONDON or shoudl i tell them that i have shifted last month from my last address to another ? is this ok or not ? i am afraid that they would ask the PCC From the new address ? just guessing ?

any ideas ?
Hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
hey all

I am sinp nominated. i was asked to provide PCC from Sweden. i gave swedish police a delivery address different to my permamnent address and now they have sent a letter (PCC ) BUT My delivery address is mentioned on this document not the permanent ? is this ok if i send the same letter to CIC lONDON or shoudl i tell them that i have shifted last month from my last address to another ? is this ok or not ? i am afraid that they would ask the PCC From the new address ? just guessing ?

any ideas ?
Hasse.
Hello Hasse.
I think its OK, They just want to check your stay in Sweden with the same name and DOB. Just go ahead with this otherwise you have to send updated certificate from the homecountry too.
Best of luck. May Allah help us all

hasse

May 11, 2010
thanks for the reply.

but my new home address is mentioned on the PCC From Sweden ? what would they think of it ? its been already 8months after my medicals and i dont wanna delay this time ? i am bit confused . so help me.

if yes the should i just send CIC the scanned copy of PCC from Sweden ? to avoid the expenses ?

Hasse.

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
It is always better to follow their rules

They need Original PCC

hasse said:
thanks for the reply.

but my new home address is mentioned on the PCC From Sweden ? what would they think of it ? its been already 8months after my medicals and i dont wanna delay this time ? i am bit confused . so help me.

if yes the should i just send CIC the scanned copy of PCC from Sweden ? to avoid the expenses ?

Hasse.

Shahbaz_ali

Apr 19, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2011
Passport Req..
PPR1 # Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
Re: Any Pakistani applied for QSW from Hong Kong, residing in Hong Kong

AWBhatti1978 said:
Salam and Hi/Hello!

I applied for QSW in April2011; waiting to hear from the embassy. Is there any other other colleague who has applied in same office residing in HK?
2ndly, can some one suggest me some appropriate institute or website to learn French. My proficiency of French is zero but I want to learn some before appearing for interview or etc.

Thanks in advance.
Dear AWB,
Nice to hear from you that u have applied QSW, Your time starts now, you shoud immidiatly start learning french and pass arleast DELF A1 and DELF A2. because they will ask you to prove your level of french before calling your interview

you can learn french from Alliance francaise islamabad , Lahore or Karachi.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey Aruma

can u explain a bit what u are saying ? i am worried that they might ask for a new PCC from new address even though its been a month since i shifted to a new address ?

Hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
hey Aruma

can u explain a bit what u are saying ? i am worried that they might ask for a new PCC from new address even though its been a month since i shifted to a new address ?

Hasse.
Dear Hasse
If you have shifted in the same city then i think it should be OK. Buddy dont waste your time. Just go ahead and send the PCC. And it is the mailing address not the residential address.
Best of luck
May Allah help us all

hasse

May 11, 2010
thanks for the reply.

yes, i am in the same city and same town even, just a couple of blocks away. but i thought due to their issues they might say now " send us a new PCC " because i have shifted from one place to another.

just nervous nuthin else.

how about sending a scanned documen to CIC London ?

Hasse.

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
thanks for the reply.

yes, i am in the same city and same town even, just a couple of blocks away. but i thought due to their issues they might say now " send us a new PCC " because i have shifted from one place to another.

just nervous nuthin else.

how about sending a scanned documen to CIC London ?

Hasse.
AOA Hassan

Only inform them about your new postal address as CHC requires, please don't mention about any further PCC etc.

If they will consider necessary they will contact you.

Cheers

<======No Worries Dear============<