Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Hasse
You have send the ORIGINAL PCC, as scanned PCC copies are not acceptable unless mentioned by CHC London.
May Allah help us all

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey lhr_montreal,

Thanks for the info. i have asked swedish police to send me a new PCC with change in address . and they will be sending it soon. i dont wanna take any chance so i asked them to send it again. before 20th july i have to send them this PCC.

you mean there is no way to save money from courier ? i have to send the orignal and by courier ? no scanned copy ? yeah ?

Hasse.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
My medical done in December and I also sent all my document in December. After that I do not get any response from CHC London. IN June I get back my Original documents through courier service. Last week I write email to CHC but till now I don't get any response.
What do you think what should I do now.
regard
Karachi
Keep me in your Prayer

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Karachi
You and me or other applicant can not do any thing but wait and pray to Allah, coz i am in the same situation my medical is about to expire in august 2011 but no response from CIC Visa office London.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karachi said:
My medical done in December and I also sent all my document in December. After that I do not get any response from CHC London. IN June I get back my Original documents through courier service. Last week I write email to CHC but till now I don't get any response.
What do you think what should I do now.
regard
Karachi
Keep me in your Prayer
I did my medicals in Jan 2011 and mailed CHC london last and didnt received any response.
Insha Allah we all will get our PPR in July or August 2011.
May Allah help us all

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
lhr_montreal said:
I did my medicals in Jan 2011 and mailed CHC london last and didnt received any response.
Insha Allah we all will get our PPR in July or August 2011.
May Allah help us all
Medical Date: April 2011
PPR Step1: June 2011

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
i got replay for (snip application ) to London on 7 july 2011 that according to there record they did not received my application. send from pakistan in jan 2011

i send first reminder message on 18 jun 2011, bank draft cashed on 29 jun 2011
what does it mean ? they found my application but not in system yet that why they send message on 7 july that no record of application ?

any idea ?

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
Dear All;
Can any one on this forum give some advise/idea by assessing following, information:

1) Provincial nomination received on April 2009.

2) send full application with all supporting documents, to Visa Office ISLAMABAD in May 2009.

3) Visa office ISLAMABAD asked for original Education documents- in Jan 2010 that I sent.

4) In Sept 2010, London Visa Office confirmed that file was transferred to London , in June 2010.

5) In Mar 2011 London visa office returned original documents after the custody of almost one year and asked to submit plan for economically establishment in Canada. required document was provided.

6) And now in June 2011 they are asking to submit New updated IMM008 and Schedule 1/ Deceleration Form and Photographs .

keeping in view of the above information would you please suggest /estimate any thing about the current status of my case?
And Should I also need to sent other other supporting document with the currently requested, updated forms, the documents were already sent to them with the initial application as I stated above in 2 & 3 ?

REGARDS

Lifehouse

Jun 17, 2011
Prince_Raj:
they do ask updated forms, schedule 1 even after submitting initially just to update records. no need to send any other document except required.

Keeping in view of your information i think your case is just fine and in process. Well cannot estimate anything just hoping that u receive medical soon. good luck

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
Lifehouse said:
Prince_Raj:
they do ask updated forms, schedule 1 even after submitting initially just to update records. no need to send any other document except required.

Keeping in view of your information i think your case is just fine and in process. Well cannot estimate anything just hoping that u receive medical soon. good luck
THANK YOU LIFEHOUSE FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE.
GRATEFUL

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Prince_Raj said:
Dear All;
Can any one on this forum give some advise/idea by assessing following, information:

1) Provincial nomination received on April 2009.

2) send full application with all supporting documents, to Visa Office ISLAMABAD in May 2009.

3) Visa office ISLAMABAD asked for original Education documents- in Jan 2010 that I sent.

4) In Sept 2010, London Visa Office confirmed that file was transferred to London , in June 2010.

5) In Mar 2011 London visa office returned original documents after the custody of almost one year and asked to submit plan for economically establishment in Canada. required document was provided.

6) And now in June 2011 they are asking to submit New updated IMM008 and Schedule 1/ Deceleration Form and Photographs .

keeping in view of the above information would you please suggest /estimate any thing about the current status of my case?
And Should I also need to sent other other supporting document with the currently requested, updated forms, the documents were already sent to them with the initial application as I stated above in 2 & 3 ?

REGARDS

i hope they will request u for medical almost in 3 months after sending the required documents.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
rajpoot said:
hi
i am rajpoot from rwp .i have done med and landing fee.now i am waiting for pos result

hi rajpoot
i have also same situation like u . done medical and waiting for passport request . me also from rwp.

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Anyone knows any provincial nomee whose case has been refused for any reason by CIC London office. I just want guess the possibility of the decision.

Rehmanpk