+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babloo said:
i did not received any response from Canada high commission London since jan 2011 after submitting my application
i send e-mail fax and letter but not getting any response any one got response of email fax or mail please write it for me so i can check if am sending reminder on wrong address ?

thanks
"re-ldn.consular @ international.gc.ca" <re-ldn.consular @ international.gc.ca is it righ email
Dear babloo,

the correct email is re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca email on this id if u visa office is CHC London

Rabya

Feb 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
1-May 2011
Med's Done....
15-May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
March 2012
People,
I just got their reply..their correct email address is "london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" remove that "re" before London.

Hope this helps

Regards,

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
xclusive said:
Ussalam-o-Allikum
Dear Karachi,
Can i apply for SINP im bachlor of art and 1 year diploma in Computer science.2 years IT field experience and also My brother have one year completed in saskatchwan.
Walikum Assalam
Yes you can. Ask your brother and Saskatchwan website for more detail.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
xclusive said:
Ussalam-o-Allikum
shan_e_haider
i live in karachi.my brother inter and he is also 1 year diploma in Computer science. 2 years IT field experience .Can he apply for SINP?

yes he can apply.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Babloo
Here are the correct e mail addresses for CIC Visa office London, you can send e mail to them ask about the status of your file.
ldnimmspecialized@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Goodluck with your rest of the process.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
auhassan said:
To Babloo
Here are the correct e mail addresses for CIC Visa office London, you can send e mail to them ask about the status of your file.
ldnimmspecialized @ international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Goodluck with your rest of the process.
is there any space between enquiry and @ or it is whole without space

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
karachi said:
is there any space between enquiry and @ or it is whole without space
Karachi, there is no space anywhere in email address, if by mistake you give space, you will get notification of failur delivery message.

Does anyone know the address of CIC I/bad where the passport are required to be courier. Does cic London mention address in their PPR letter step-2 ???
How does cic Lonodn send PPR-step 2. By mail (registered or ordinary) OR by email)???????
How long I/bad take to stamp visa???
Please share

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jharna. congrats.

Yes, they will mention Islamabad High commision Address and you might have to send it through tCS/fedex. i did it through TCS.

You should check regularly the ECAS and see if your status is changed to decision made. After it they will send email for 2nd step.

It took a couple of weeks for me to get step 2 email after submission of step 1. and islamabad took 2 months to stamp visa.

one of my friend who send the step 1 documents to london last month is still waiting after 4 weeks. so it depends.

good luck

jharna said:
Karachi, there is no space anywhere in email address, if by mistake you give space, you will get notification of failur delivery message.

Does anyone know the address of CIC I/bad where the passport are required to be courier. Does cic London mention address in their PPR letter step-2 ???
How does cic Lonodn send PPR-step 2. By mail (registered or ordinary) OR by email)???????
How long I/bad take to stamp visa???
Please share

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Hi ainpfamily,
where were you since Jan/11. no message/posting..
Yes, got PPR-1. thanks God. As the medical is expiring in 1st week of Aug, so they asked to land before the visa expires. AND visa is not issued yet.
Anyway, waiting for PPR-2, checking emails so often...

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah do that. and also check for decision made.

I am in Canada. Landed 2 months back in Calgary. Got job in Edmonton so shifted here.

good luck.

jharna said:
Hi ainpfamily,
where were you since Jan/11. no message/posting..
Yes, got PPR-1. thanks God. As the medical is expiring in 1st week of Aug, so they asked to land before the visa expires. AND visa is not issued yet.
Anyway, waiting for PPR-2, checking emails so often...

aasml

Nov 24, 2010
Hi ainpfamily

H r u - no message/ no posting...
Happy to c y again
My documents for visa processing step 1 reached London on 20th of June-11
I want to know the job condition in Calgary I did MBA & doing job in Pakistan in the field of finance

Best wishes for u

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks,

job situation is OK. you will find jobs here but not necessarily relevant to your field. first update your resume and also look into indeed.ca job search. its good site. message me privately if you want me to review your resume or experience.

good luck.

aasml said:
Hi ainpfamily

H r u - no message/ no posting...
Happy to c y again
My documents for visa processing step 1 reached London on 20th of June-11
I want to know the job condition in Calgary I did MBA & doing job in Pakistan in the field of finance

Best wishes for u