+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Aeronaut said:
Assalam-O-Aliakum every1,

Im new to the forum. Thought somebody cud give me some imp advice here. I have a query abt my application status.
I was nominated by AINP in nov 2010. Sent my complete application to Cic London in Jan 2011. Got my file number in July 2011 with request for proof of funds, explanation of establishment in Canada. I sent the required docs in July 2011. I have not got any further news from the London office which makes me worried.
On my Ecas status it says: In process: application received on 27 Jan 2011 and the second line says "we started processing your application on 17 sep 2011". This has been the status for the past 5 months!
I dont know how much more time I have to further wait.
When should I be expecting any further news. Please advise

Any help would be highly appreciated.

InshahAllah you will receive your medical request within 6 weeks more,,,,,,,

God bless us all.
Best regards.
I

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Aeronaut said:
Assalam-O-Aliakum every1,

Im new to the forum. Thought somebody cud give me some imp advice here. I have a query abt my application status.
I was nominated by AINP in nov 2010. Sent my complete application to Cic London in Jan 2011. Got my file number in July 2011 with request for proof of funds, explanation of establishment in Canada. I sent the required docs in July 2011. I have not got any further news from the London office which makes me worried.
On my Ecas status it says: In process: application received on 27 Jan 2011 and the second line says "we started processing your application on 17 sep 2011". This has been the status for the past 5 months!
I dont know how much more time I have to further wait.
When should I be expecting any further news. Please advise

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Best regards.
I
u should send an enquiry email to CHC-London.

Aeronaut

Dec 18, 2011
Thank you very much for your prompt reply Shan. I hope that i get the medical request soon as you say.
I want to know has this happened to others application status as well that they write in the Ecas status that "APPLICATION RECIEVED IN JAN 2011" AND THEN THEY WRITE " WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION IN SEP 2011"
Doesnt this sound strange!

Secondly regarding sending the london office any email inquiry.. it is mentioned on the website that office would not answer any questions if the total processing time has not lapsed which in the present case is 15 months and if i calculate from jan 2011 it jast 11 months passed!
so dont u think its worthless sending them an inquiry?

best regards,

Ovais Zafar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Dear Aeronaut
I am Ovais Zafar, got my medical on 7th December'2011, I am Also an Alberta Nominee, are you in Karachi or any other city, please reply.
OZ

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Aeronaut said:
Thank you very much for your prompt reply Shan. I hope that i get the medical request soon as you say.
I want to know has this happened to others application status as well that they write in the Ecas status that "APPLICATION RECIEVED IN JAN 2011" AND THEN THEY WRITE " WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION IN SEP 2011"
Doesnt this sound strange!

Secondly regarding sending the london office any email inquiry.. it is mentioned on the website that office would not answer any questions if the total processing time has not lapsed which in the present case is 15 months and if i calculate from jan 2011 it jast 11 months passed!
so dont u think its worthless sending them an inquiry?

best regards,

yes my dear i passed through the same process like you and now i am sitting in Canada ... InshahAllah you will be here soon..

Aeronaut

Dec 18, 2011
Ovais Zafar said:
Dear Aeronaut
I am Ovais Zafar, got my medical on 7th December'2011, I am Also an Alberta Nominee, are you in Karachi or any other city, please reply.
OZ
Dear Ovais,

Im from Lahore. Nice to know that ur also applying thru AINP stream. Can u please share ur detail time line of all the process uptill now.

Regards.

Aeronaut

Dec 18, 2011
shan_e_haider said:
Thanx for your encouragement Shan. Really appreciated.

May Allah be with us.

Regards.

yes my dear i passed through the same process like you and now i am sitting in Canada ... InshahAllah you will be here soon..

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

By the grace of GOD, i received PPR 1 today, Medical was done on 1 Novemeber 2011. Thanks all of u for ur support and guidance.

Regards,

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear Friends,

I bought Turkish Air line tickets upto Toronto and the from onward Toronto to Regina westjet Airline. We can take torwo pieces by turkish air and one piece from Toronto to Regina.

Rehmanpk

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rehmanpk said:
Dear Friends,

I bought Turkish Air line tickets upto Toronto and the from onward Toronto to Regina westjet Airline. We can take torwo pieces by turkish air and one piece from Toronto to Regina.

Rehmanpk
rehman bahi my destination is also regina, can u tell me ur cell number so i can have some conversation regarding landing and other thing

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
@ ASAD

Congratulations Dear.

@Rehman

Can you tell the stopovers of Turkish Airline i.e. it will through which country. Secondly when are you leaving?

Regards,
Sultan

for better

Jul 26, 2011
Dear Rehman
can u tell me what u will do for your 2nd pcs of luggage.will u pay for it or u have just one pcs from karachi to regina.If u have 2 pcs can u tell me how much they charge of 1 pcs from toronto to regina.I will really appreciate it if u do so.Kindly give me the travel agency address so i can also buy my family tickets from there,cuz my travel agent is charging 92000/=per passenger from karachi to regina by turkish airline then Air canada.
thanks.

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
One of my friends who had applied for Alberta's resident program from Pakistan in 2008 has been told that his application has been approved and he must prepare again complete application package as per new check list for FSW 1 and send to London VO. Please tell me following:-

1. In how much time can he expect to get the Visa ?
2. Does he need too send original education transcripts or degrees or photocopies ?