+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

KamranMaqsood

Sep 21, 2011
Pakistan,Punjab,Gujranwala,Canada,SK,Regina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for better said:
congratulation brothers, who got their passport back with visa stamp.I got mine too on 12 Dec 2011.

Can anybody tell me which is the cheapest airline ticket from Karachi to Regina.
thanks.
Dear Congrts :)

I asked to TravelChannel at lahore for ticket.

lahore to Doha
Doha to London
London to Toronto
Toronto to Regina

for 24th of jan. Rs.1,03,000/- 1 way
That is Qatar air lines

Before 24 is high season and rates are 1,10,000/- to 1,15,000/-

from lahore to toronto 85,000/- and toronto to regina 35,000/- on Qatar air line

I am also going to Regina
Best Wishes

Kamran

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey, if you land at toronto, you will need to pass through immigration at toronto...

also you might also have to get the luggage and pass it to local flight...

good luck...

KamranMaqsood said:

lahore to Doha
Doha to London
London to Toronto
Toronto to Regina

That is Qatar air lines

from lahore to toronto 85,000/- and toronto to regina 35,000/- on Qatar air line

Best Wishes

Kamran

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
KamranMaqsood said:
Dear Shan,

I am coming to regina and I think you are in saskatoon. I want to ask you, is there problem to get a job or easily? What is the Avg. salary or per hour wages. What kind of work/job can get easily?

Regards...

Kamran

i dont know exectely about Regina but here it is not a broblem about job in Saskatoon. Minimam salary is $ 9.50/hour. but for work it is important that u can speak english smothely.. work is some tough then Pakistan.. coz here is no chair concept.. 8 hours work still standing on ur feet

KamranMaqsood

Sep 21, 2011
Pakistan,Punjab,Gujranwala,Canada,SK,Regina
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan_e_haider said:
i dont know exectely about Regina but here it is not a broblem about job in Saskatoon. Minimam salary is $ 9.50/hour. but for work it is important that u can speak english smothely.. work is some tough then Pakistan.. coz here is no chair concept.. 8 hours work still standing on ur feet
Thanks alot for the kind information, Well I have done my 4 years Graduation in computer sicences.
Hope for the best Inshallah. Keep me in your prayers.
Best of Luck.
Kamran

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
KamranMaqsood said:

lahore to Doha
Doha to London
London to Toronto
Toronto to Regina

That is Qatar air lines

Best Wishes

Kamran

Dear Folks,

I have bought two tickets one from Karachi to Toronto and the second one from Toronto to Regina. That has cost me Rs. 86,000/- for adult and Rs. 74,000/- for child.

Rehmanpk

for better

Jul 26, 2011
Dear Rehmanpk,

Of which airline ticket have u bought,the total cost of adult which u said is 86000/= is that upto Regina,also do tell me that in ur ticket of Regina is it mentioned that u r allowed to carry 2 Pcs of luggage with u or not.
Cuz we are 4 adults from karachi to Regina.and the travel agent toldl us 92000/=each upto Regina.
Plz do reply cuz we r going to buy our tkts next week.ur reply would b a great help for buyiny our tickets.

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
buy on line ticket from PIA or any other airline will be cheap try different dates u in few airlines u will find good deal some where

Aeronaut

Dec 18, 2011
ainpfamily said:
hey, if you land at toronto, you will need to pass through immigration at toronto...

also you might also have to get the luggage and pass it to local flight...

good luck...
Assalam-O-Aliakum every1,

Im new to the forum. Thought somebody cud give me some imp advice here. I have a query abt my application status.
I was nominated by AINP in nov 2010. Sent my complete application to Cic London in Jan 2011. Got my file number in July 2011 with request for proof of funds, explanation of establishment in Canada. I sent the required docs in July 2011. I have not got any further news from the London office which makes me worried.
On my Ecas status it says: In process: application received on 27 Jan 2011 and the second line says "we started processing your application on 17 sep 2011". This has been the status for the past 5 months!
I dont know how much more time I have to further wait.
When should I be expecting any further news. Please advise

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Best regards.
I