+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
sma6603 said:
Can anyone please tell me what do you mena by update chart?
Updated Chart is a small form attached with the email to step 1 for PPR. The items of Updated Chart include Surname, Given Name, Passport Number, Color Of Eyes Height, Address etc. This information is forwarded to Islamabad Visa Office. Afterwards, PPR step 2 is sent to the applicant.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Sultan

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
thanks Brother

babrsultan said:
Updated Chart is a small form attached with the email to step 1 for PPR. The items of Updated Chart include Surname, Given Name, Passport Number, Color Of Eyes Height, Address etc. This information is forwarded to Islamabad Visa Office. Afterwards, PPR step 2 is sent to the applicant.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Sultan

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hello Everyone!

I was viewing the thread of landing experiences of people from other countries. It would be great if members of this thread who are already in Canada, share their landing and post landing experiences as comprehensive as possible. Disclosure of funds at the time of landing is one of those many questions in mind of people who are waiting for Approval.

I await your useful responses.

Regards,
Sultan

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
babrsultan said:
Hello Everyone!

I was viewing the thread of landing experiences of people from other countries. It would be great if members of this thread who are already in Canada, share their landing and post landing experiences as comprehensive as possible. Disclosure of funds at the time of landing is one of those many questions in mind of people who are waiting for Approval.

I await your useful responses.

Regards,
Sultan

thanx for your guid line regarding the bank statement.can you share that how much balance was there when your money was in canada. was there all ways been 10000 cad all the time or there was some fluctuation as it is in my statement.that would realy help me.
thanx

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hello Shehzad!

In Canada, the balance was above 10000 all the time bu it was in the name of my supporting family member i.e. my brother in law. I transferred back money and showed one and a half month statement in my own name with balance above 10000 dollars.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Sultan

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-10-2013,17-12-2013,24-12-2013 (Three times)
I have got Provincial from AINP. I called AINP for what to do weather to apply to Visa office instructed on letter or to apply to CIO nova scotia. AINP said to apply to Visa office instructed but the guy at AINP was confused. So need to conform what to do now.

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
ainpfamily said:
Hi,

Please see the new procedure. now you have to apply to CIO after nomination

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp
Hi

This link provides complete information. According to which after december 1st, application should be sent to cio. The new imm008 form and latest checklist to be attached is also there.

I hope it helps.

Regards,
Sultan

ilyasshaihan

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Hi Seniors,

I am from Pakistan, My medical is done on 1 November from designated doctor. In my medical instruction it is mentioned that examiner have to send the medical reports at CHC London. But my doctor send my reports in India, New Delhi. I asked my doctor why he send my report to New Delhi. He said CHC instructed them to send their & New Delhi office will send the reports to CHC London.

Please tell me is that true. Please help me as this point me making me little worried.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont worry. Medicals from Pakistan are sent to New Delhi. Mine was too.

It will reach London and you will be fine.

ilyasshaihan said:
Hi Seniors,

I am from Pakistan, My medical is done on 1 November from designated doctor. In my medical instruction it is mentioned that examiner have to send the medical reports at CHC London. But my doctor send my reports in India, New Delhi. I asked my doctor why he send my report to New Delhi. He said CHC instructed them to send their & New Delhi office will send the reports to CHC London.

Please tell me is that true. Please help me as this point me making me little worried.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
i applied on 16/11/2011.we (three cuzins) applied on same date under family class.my other two cuzins got file numbers about two weeks ago but i did not get any response.why is like that

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Can anybody tell me what is the importance of explanation of Economical establishment if somebody dozn.t write well what will be happent?

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i would say it is important. they want to understand what are you planning to do in Canada when you come. Definitely you must have some plan to earn and be successful in Canada, you just need to write it down as an essay and give it to them.

If you english is not good you can take help from your family and friends.

adddi said:
Can anybody tell me what is the importance of explanation of Economical establishment if somebody dozn.t write well what will be happent?

Junaid786

Dec 8, 2011
I got my AINP certificate in March 2009 & applied @ CHC Islamabad
I got file # in April 2009, after 2 years
I did an update inquiry & CHC Islamabad
transferred my file to CHC London
On April 30, 2011, still waiting for
A response from London, could anyone
Please guide me or is there anyone
In the same boat. Thx

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
adddi said:
this is v important...dont ignore it