+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
adddi said:
Hi all can any body tell me should i submit my only 15 days old bakt statment? will it be problem for me.
Hello Addi!

Are you applying for provincial nomination? or you have received medical request from Canadian high Commission in London? Secondly, what is your provincial stream i.e Alberta Immigration Nominee Program, or SINP etc. I had same problem of bank statement. Now, i am waiting for ppr 2. I would be able to answer your question more effectively if you submit a reply to my aforementioned questions.

May God Hep us all.

Regards,
Sultan

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Hello Sultan Bhai

My Medical have under gone on 21-11-2011 and its snip and my real brother is there who also sent me money i am atteching its proof . sencondly my statment statrs on 16-10-2011 for 10,000$. plese suggest me what to do.

Regards

Adnan

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
adddi said:
hi

sorry its 16-11-2011 statment start.

adnan
Hello Adnan!

I am also applying through SINP Program. I have recently received my PPR which means they have accepted my 1 and a half month bank statement. In the proof of funds response, i wrote a letter explaining my own funds. I wrote, i applied under sinp program in 2010. In jan, 2011, the law changed and the applicant must show funds in his own name. Earlier, i kept my funds in the account of my supporting family member so that he can show sufficient transferable funds statement on my behalf. The funds kept my supporting member were for my settlement and i am the sole owner of those funds. I have attached my own personal statement as well. I have these funds from various sources including salary, income from cultivable land etc and partnership in a family business.

At the end of letter, i again assured immigration officer that these belong to me and i am the real owner of these funds and i have earned this money. I ATTACHED BANK STATEMENT OF MY SUPPORTING FAMILY MEMBER AS WELL AS MY OWN BANK STATEMENT FOR ONE AND HALF MONTH. on 28 of nov, i received my ppr step 1. You can see my past messages to learn more about my case.

Hope it helps. Nothing is concrete. It is just a suggestion.

Regards,
Sultan

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Dear Brothers :)

I am also from and living in Pakistan and i have applied for SINP family stream in March 2011 and got in process status in june 2011 and up till now no further updates yet. I don't know how much more time it will take to get nomination? did anyone of you got your employer called for verification, as mine up till not have not got any call so it means i am still way behind.. ?

Your help will be highly appreciated and ALLAH makes all of our applications successful soon inshaALLAH

Regards,

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Salam Asasd Bhai,

congratulation man!

I am still waiting for medical request. Few months back they have asked me for some additional documents including IELTS, which have been sent on 9th october, then no news as of yet, NO choice except wait wait and wait..............

asad123 said:
hey sma,

where u been man, i received medical on 27 Oct & medical done on 1 November, waiting for PPR, what about you, any good new at ur end

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
HELLO SULTAN BHAI

I also presenting a statement which was shown in Regina office still it is containing 10,000 CD with affidavit from my brother . Will it work or not.

Regards

Adnan

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
adddi said:
HELLO SULTAN BHAI

I also presenting a statement which was shown in Regina office still it is containing 10,000 CD with affidavit from my brother . Will it work or not.

Regards

Adnan
Hello Adnan!

I don't think it will work. Let me go in detail. I submitted the bank statement of my supporting family member with medicals and how to establish. After a couple of months in September, the officer replied with an email asking my own statement. I submitted the bank statement of my supporting family member as well as my own statement which was for one and a half month with 9 lac balance. He emailed me again that he didn't receive the doc's. After that email, i mailed him again the docs and emailed the scanned docs at london email address. After one month i received ppr. I just assured that these are my funds and i have the sole ownership of them. I am an employed person with income form various sources. Another thing that made my case strong was my part time income form online jobs. I am working on a online job website odesk.com . The income of odesk was in dollars and transferred to my bank account in a Central American Bank Payoneer. I attached the bank statement of Payoneer as well.

I hope it helps. One more thing. Although it is tricky but if you consider it is just a suggestion. The suggestion is that, you can mail your brothers statement and tell them that he has signed affidavit of support for you etc. If they ask for your statement they will reply in a month or so. And will give time of a month or so. This will lengthy the process and also lengthens the period of your statement.

Regards,
Sultan

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Sultan Bahi

yes i shell do the same will present the both statements and brother affidavit. Also with my father agri land and plots detail for income support.

Adnan

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
1. 900,000 15 days statment. on my name

2.10,000 CD 15 Monts old statment. on my brother name was early presented.

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
adddi said:
1. 900,000 15 days statment. on my name

2.10,000 CD 15 Monts old statment. on my brother name was early presented.
Attach both statements and say that income of agriculture is divided into among your father, brothers and you.

Regards,
Sultan

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please see the new procedure. now you have to apply to CIO after nomination

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

xclusive

May 3, 2011
can any one tell me please Diploma/Certificate (Non-Uni) equivalent to in pakistan please reply? actually i m inter and one year diploma in information technology.