Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
My package is almost ready and will be sending it out Monday. Is TCS the best option? I ask because I read a couple of posts somewhere which mentioned problems where the package was held in London after failure in delivery since they went to embassy after office hours :-\. Not sure if its true.

Should I mention the full address below? (I thought EFL was a person so not sure if I should mention that)
EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square London W1K 4AB
United Kingdom
Government of Canada

Thanks,
Fahad

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
MuhammadFahad said:
My package is almost ready and will be sending it out Monday. Is TCS the best option? I ask because I read a couple of posts somewhere which mentioned problems where the package was held in London after failure in delivery since they went to embassy after office hours :-\. Not sure if its true.

Should I mention the full address below? (I thought EFL was a person so not sure if I should mention that)
EFL
United Kingdom
Government of Canada

Thanks,
Fahad
DHL is best to send documents to London. Yes I heard it too that few applicants had issues with TCS due to their mismanagement.

I never wrote "EFL" with complete address & still my package was easily delivered to him/her.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Hi all

I wanna share a detailed list of goods to take along with you to Canada made by a Pak FSW forum member. I modified it a bit. You can add/remove anything according to your own need & baggage allowance. Do share your own list too as it would be helpful for us all.

Few things in this list are irrelevant for us as we being PNP applicants are going to stay with our relatives or friends initially so we can buy these things later. Here is the list :

Things to take along with you:

1. Carry few formal wear but mostly casual wear like Shalwar Qameez, Jeans & shirts, Inners, few shoes, joggers, slippers, socks, few sweaters, Woolen Caps, gloves & mufflers, Belts, Wallet/Ladies Bags etc.
2. Get complete 16 pieces of Prestige set of kitchen ware.
3. All small kitchen/household items like peeler, knife, scissors and small items of daily use.
4. A complete Cuttery set.
5. Dont buy/take lots of clothes for kids as they are in growing age so six months stuff would be OK.
6. Warm jackets/Long Coats for all.
7. Few self grooming stuff like Lotion, Shampoo, Soap, nails & Foot filer, Teeth brushes, Tooth paste, Combs & Hair brushes etc, just for survival. Also Ladies make up stuff.
8. You might not get furnished flat to start life. So consider buying curtains, cushions & pillows in compressed form as this time all will be tax free. You can add these in good to follow list.(Only if can enough space/weight left).
9. Folding Mattress(if you are staying on your own & not with any relative).
10. Medicines with prescription.
11. Bed sheets for double bed/Single bed.
11. One set of Melamine plates.
12. Few packs of Masala/Spices again for survival only.
13. Extra Eye/Sun glasses.
14. Gillette shaving stuff as it is expensive there. Also visit www.shopboat.com and compare Pakistani and Canadian prices so that you can easily decide what items to buy, what would be their quantity, according to your baggage allowance.
15. Carry Essential Clothes Only. For outdoors you need Pull Overs and Jackets , since all residences are centrally heated , you can easily wear cotton/moderate stuff dresses in your houses.
16. Melamine A+ quality Thai Make dinner set costs Rs.15,000/- in Pakistan while same costs CAD $ 450- $550.
17. Carry Tawa, Regular Degchis(Pots), Pressure Cooker, Wooden/Steel cooking spoons, Steel/Plastic Glasses & Jugs, Frying pan, Sauce Pans, Plastic containers & Jars, Cups etc etc.
18. Buy Fleece Blankets or any other light weight blankets.
19. Carry three months essential medicines. You may need to produce a Doctors prescription on Airport for them.
20. For kids, buy School bags, Stationery & few toys.
21. Jaye Namaz, Topi, Quran-e-pak, Tasbeeh or other Islamic/Dua books.

Regards

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
MuhammadFahad said:

EFL
United Kingdom
Government of Canada

Thanks,
Fahad
I would suggest you DHL . I had a good experience with them.
Good and relatable services with active tracking.

Regards,

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Ume Rayan said:
Hi all

I wanna share a detailed list of goods to take along with you to Canada made by a Pak FSW forum member. I modified it a bit. You can add/remove anything according to your own need & baggage allowance. Do share your own list too as it would be helpful for us all.

Few things in this list are irrelevant for us as we being PNP applicants are going to stay with our relatives or friends initially so we can buy these things later. Here is the list :

Things to take along with you:

1. Carry few formal wear but mostly casual wear like Shalwar Qameez, Jeans & shirts, Inners, few shoes, joggers, slippers, socks, few sweaters, Woolen Caps, gloves & mufflers, Belts, Wallet/Ladies Bags etc.
2. Get complete 16 pieces of Prestige set of kitchen ware.
3. All small kitchen/household items like peeler, knife, scissors and small items of daily use.
4. A complete Cuttery set.
5. Dont buy/take lots of clothes for kids as they are in growing age so six months stuff would be OK.
6. Warm jackets/Long Coats for all.
7. Few self grooming stuff like Lotion, Shampoo, Soap, nails & Foot filer, Teeth brushes, Tooth paste, Combs & Hair brushes etc, just for survival. Also Ladies make up stuff.
8. You might not get furnished flat to start life. So consider buying curtains, cushions & pillows in compressed form as this time all will be tax free. You can add these in good to follow list.(Only if can enough space/weight left).
9. Folding Mattress(if you are staying on your own & not with any relative).
10. Medicines with prescription.
11. Bed sheets for double bed/Single bed.
11. One set of Melamine plates.
12. Few packs of Masala/Spices again for survival only.
13. Extra Eye/Sun glasses.
14. Gillette shaving stuff as it is expensive there. Also visit www.shopboat.com and compare Pakistani and Canadian prices so that you can easily decide what items to buy, what would be their quantity, according to your baggage allowance.
15. Carry Essential Clothes Only. For outdoors you need Pull Overs and Jackets , since all residences are centrally heated , you can easily wear cotton/moderate stuff dresses in your houses.
16. Melamine A+ quality Thai Make dinner set costs Rs.15,000/- in Pakistan while same costs CAD $ 450- $550.
17. Carry Tawa, Regular Degchis(Pots), Pressure Cooker, Wooden/Steel cooking spoons, Steel/Plastic Glasses & Jugs, Frying pan, Sauce Pans, Plastic containers & Jars, Cups etc etc.
18. Buy Fleece Blankets or any other light weight blankets.
19. Carry three months essential medicines. You may need to produce a Doctors prescription on Airport for them.
20. For kids, buy School bags, Stationery & few toys.
21. Jaye Namaz, Topi, Quran-e-pak, Tasbeeh or other Islamic/Dua books.

Regards
Jazzak Allah! For sharing such a productive and useful info!

Regards ,

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
Any Advice on this issue
I receive a letter from CHC in Dec 2012 regarding some additional medical test and the requested test was sent in last week of Jan and received on 4th of Feb 2103 at CHC London (as per TCS tracking info )
Today I receive e mail from CHC London and they wrote that they are still waiting for that test, so any advice on this issue please .... ????

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
SK AND CA said:
Any Advice on this issue
I receive a letter from CHC in Dec 2012 regarding some additional medical test and the requested test was sent in last week of Jan and received on 4th of Feb 2103 at CHC London (as per TCS tracking info )
Today I receive e mail from CHC London and they wrote that they are still waiting for that test, so any advice on this issue please .... ????
Contact the medical centre where you conducted the further tests and ask them when they sent the results and for the tracking number. Ask them to send the results again and make sure it goes to London VO.

London VO has slowed down for PNP applicants, the priority at the moment is the FSW backlog. You can expect to wait 6 months or more before MR :eek:

Regards

Andrew

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
SK AND CA said:
Any Advice on this issue
I didn't get your query. You received an email that they are waiting for test or they replied to your CSE?

If they reply to your CSE then don't worry, this reply can be just pending tactics or may be they are waiting for review report from their Doctor at New Delhi. They'll finalize your application within next couple of months & you'll get PPR1 soon.

If they send you an email to update them about delivery record of your test then you need to send them IOM Payment receipt & DHL tracking record to ensure them that you are done with your re-test & its at New Delhi now.

Regards

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
Ume Rayan said:
I didn't get your query. You received an email that they are waiting for test or they replied to your CSE?

If they reply to your CSE then don't worry, this reply can be just pending tactics or may be they are waiting for review report from their Doctor at New Delhi. They'll finalize your application within next couple of months & you'll get PPR1 soon.

If they send you an email to update them about delivery record of your test then you need to send them IOM Payment receipt & DHL tracking record to ensure them that you are done with your re-test & its at New Delhi now.

Regards
Dear Friend
Actually my case is a bit different than the routine medical required by the London Visa Office. I have some marks on my chest so the VO asked DR Nealo Farah at Ali Clinic in Islamabad (old system not IOM ) to do the six months TB treatment though that I have no TB , but still I have gone through the six months treatment for TB and during this treatment process the Medical is changed from local doctors to IOM, but still my case was handle by the Dr N Farah at Ali clinic in Islamabad, so the final report which was sent by DR to LVO in Jan that has been received at LVO in Feb the 4th as per TCS Tracking record, but LVO is saying that they have not receive that mail.
I have replied to LVO with TCS tracking record and explained them that the mail has been received at your office on Feb the 4th .
Meanwhile when I request the DR at Islamabad Clinic to resend the reports as He has a copy in her file she is not cooperating the simple reason that Canadian Medical is now transferred to IOM and she has no business from Canadian Immigration’s Clients, at this stage I hope that LVO will search at their office and find my mail otherwise I do not know how long it will take to get all this again…

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
SK AND CA said:
Dear Friend
Actually my case is a bit different than the routine medical required by the London Visa Office. I have some marks on my chest so the VO asked DR Nealo Farah at Ali Clinic in Islamabad (old system not IOM ) to do the six months TB treatment though that I have no TB , but still I have gone through the six months treatment for TB and during this treatment process the Medical is changed from local doctors to IOM, but still my case was handle by the Dr N Farah at Ali clinic in Islamabad, so the final report which was sent by DR to LVO in Jan that has been received at LVO in Feb the 4th as per TCS Tracking record, but LVO is saying that they have not receive that mail.
I have replied to LVO with TCS tracking record and explained them that the mail has been received at your office on Feb the 4th .
Meanwhile when I request the DR at Islamabad Clinic to resend the reports as He has a copy in her file she is not cooperating the simple reason that Canadian Medical is now transferred to IOM and she has no business from Canadian Immigration's Clients, at this stage I hope that LVO will search at their office and find my mail otherwise I do not know how long it will take to get all this again...
Oh I see. Now I got your point.

Hopefully CHC, London will find those reports. When did they receive DHL tracking record of your Medical tests?

It recently happen in case of my friend too. New Delhi misplaced his results. CHC, London inquired him (after given time period to do Medical examination was over) that they didn't get any medical results so far & they are about to take decision. He quickly send them IOM payment receipt & DHL tracking record to show that he did his medical within given time period & now his results are at New Delhi Visa Office. Afterwards, he inquire them that they got his results or not & CHC, London replied him almost after 1 month that they found his reports & currently they are under review. He is also waiting for PPR1. He did his Medical in Nov 2012.

I hope you hear soon from CHC, London.

Regards

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
Ume Rayan said:
Oh I see. Now I got your point.

Hopefully CHC, London will find those reports. When did they receive DHL tracking record of your Medical tests?

It recently happen in case of my friend too. New Delhi misplaced his results. CHC, London inquired him (after given time period to do Medical examination was over) that they didn't get any medical results so far & they are about to take decision. He quickly send them IOM payment receipt & DHL tracking record to show that he did his medical within given time period & now his results are at New Delhi Visa Office. Afterwards, he inquire them that they got his results or not & CHC, London replied him almost after 1 month that they found his reports & currently they are under review. He is also waiting for PPR1. He did his Medical in Nov 2012.

I hope you hear soon from CHC, London.

Regards
Thanks Ume Rayan

In my case I thinks its nothing to do with new Delhi , because all my previous latter and Medical was sent directly to CHC LONDON visa office, so I am sure my mail (medical report ) should be in LVO , to just have a better idea I will explain again the history of all my medical process:

In Jan 2012 first time a routine medical for myself and family was done by DR N Farah at Ali clinic Islamabad and sent to CHC London I have the tcs tracking record

In Feb I received a letter through regular mail from CHC LVO ask me since my x ray are not clear , so I should do sputum test, so that test was done by the same DR and sent to LVO in March, I have the TCS tracking number.

In Jun 2012 a similar letter through regular mail sent to me that myself, my sputum test is negative , but x ray are still not clear, so I should do six months TB Course, so DR put me on six months TB course thought that I have no TB, its just the x ray have some little spats and after six months DR sent a complete report that all the course of TB is done and I have no singe of TB O

That report was sent in Jan 2013 and received on 4th of Feb at LVO as per TCS tracking number, but 2 days ago LVO send me e-mail asking that they are still waiting that final report after the completion of the TB course.

Yesterday I sent a email to LVO with reference of TCS tracking number and requesting them to check in their office for my missing report, and same time I approached the Dr in case she can help me to resend the copy of that test, but she refused, now I am hoping that LVO will find my mail in their office.

Thanks again for your kind world.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
ALHAMDULLILAH My Ecas shows DECISION MADE today

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
I just completed medicals today and sent requested documents over to LVO as well (UK PCC, RPRF, Settlement Plan, Bank Stmt). Thanks Ume Rayan and everyone else who helped. Wish everyone good luck :)

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
alhassan said:
ALHAMDULLILAH My Ecas shows DECISION MADE today
Good Luck Bro... All the best.

Regards,

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
MuhammadFahad said:
I just completed medicals today and sent requested documents over to LVO as well (UK PCC, RPRF, Settlement Plan, Bank Stmt). Thanks Ume Rayan and everyone else who helped. Wish everyone good luck :)
That's good , Hope you will receive some good news soonest for PPR 1. Inshallah!

All the best bro...

Regards,