PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
pak44/f said:
To day i have recived email , plz tell me any one

Dear Mr. Aslam,
We are in receipt of your medical results and they have been positively assessed.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406
-Updated original police certificate(s) from each country that you have lived in for 6 months or more since February 2012

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

WARNING: Directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts that could induce an error in the administration of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act will result in refusal of the application and could have other serious consequences.

Dear Pak,

These forms are available at CIC web, you can down load it, Fill all the forms, as you filled before.

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form - When you filled it , validate it, then it will be showing some Bar- codes at Page10-11.
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form - this form should be filled with personal info and add data since you are 18 year with no gaps
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form - Fill it as with persona info
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 - Fill its with personal and Family Info, Dob, pob, and Natinality.

Sign it and send by Courier it By DHL, in a day or two it will reach to LVO, and hopefully the will process your PPR1.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
pak44/f said:
To day i have recived email , plz tell me any one

Dear Mr. Aslam,
We are in receipt of your medical results and they have been positively assessed.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406
-Updated original police certificate(s) from each country that you have lived in for 6 months or more since February 2012

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

WARNING: Directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts that could induce an error in the administration of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act will result in refusal of the application and could have other serious consequences.
Hi

That is such a good news that your Medical Results & Back Ground/Security Checks are finally completed & considered just fine. Only final review is left by your visa officer. InshAllah you'll get PPR1 during next months.

Download these forms & send it to CHC, London along with a new PCC.

Wish you all the best.

Regards

KAdnan

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]CHC London [img]http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/rotateflag.gif[/img]
NOC Code......
[b]S.I.N.P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2011
Doc's Request.
12 January 2012
Nomination.....
11 March 2011
AOR Received.
19 Sept 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
18 April 2012
Med's Done....
11 May 2012
Passport Req..
[b]PPR1. 31st Jan 2013, DM. 25th Feb 2013, PPR2. 4th March 2013, PPT Received ISB 07th March..
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2013
LANDED..........
[b]07 May 2013
Yesterday, TCS Delivered Passports to CHC Islamabad and received by Danish...

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
KAdnan said:
Yesterday, TCS Delivered Passports to CHC Islamabad and received by Danish...
Wish you all the best :)

Regards

awan786

Dec 13, 2012
assallam u alaikum can anyone tells me! i have done my medicals in december 2012 but there is no change in my ECASS and not recieve any ppr1 request normally how much time london office took after medicals for ppr1 i am so mentally disturb.Plz anybody have any clue?

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
awan786 said:
assallam u alaikum can anyone tells me! i have done my medicals in december 2012 but there is no change in my ECASS and not recieve any ppr1 request normally how much time london office took after medicals for ppr1 i am so mentally disturb.Plz anybody have any clue?
WAoA

PPR1 can take upto 2-4 months after medical. Most of the applicants got it after 4 months. Don't worry, you'll get it in April or May. May be in March CHC, London asks for updated PCC as it happen in case of all previous applicants.

Hope you hear soon from them.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
awan786 said:
Many applicants didn't get "Medical received" line ever & get PPR1 directly so don't worry, CHC, London don't update our E-Cas that often.

Regards

sherry9oct

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2009
Nomination.....
20-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
IELTS Request
03-04-2012
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
04-10-2013,17-12-2013,24-12-2013 (Three times)
How to update CIC about change in address? Through email or postal mail and what are those.

silentear

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
20-03-2012 & Doc's Requested : 01-06-2012 & Sent : 22-07-2012
Med's Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012, Received 13-11-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 05-03-2013 & Sent: 09-03-2013, PPR2 : 18-03-2013 & Sent(ISB): 25-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2013
LANDED..........
28-06-2013
awan786 said:
Thanx Ume Rayan :) IN SHA ALLAH. PCC?

PCC = Police Character Certificate or Police Clearance Certificate

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends,

ALHAMDULILLAH i received PPR 2 today on my email. Need your advice on how should i send the docs (passports, pics n label) to Islamabad office . Should i sent through TCS or any courier company. And how to use the return address label, cut and fill it and include it in the package (envelope). Those who sent recently please advice. And should i go to specific TCS office or to any TCS outlet and send the docs. Do they need anything extra from me for sending or not.

I will be waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,

ALHAMDULILLAH i received PPR 2 today on my email. Need your advice on how should i send the docs (passports, pics n label) to Islamabad office . Should i sent through TCS or any courier company. And how to use the return address label, cut and fill it and include it in the package (envelope). Those who sent recently please advice. And should i go to specific TCS office or to any TCS outlet and send the docs. Do they need anything extra from me for sending or not.

Thanks.
Congrats a lot.

Yes TCS is best to submit passport to CHC, Islamabad. You can go to any TCS outlet as all are same.

Yes you should cut out the label & then put it in your envelope along with passports & photographs.

TCS will not charge you anything extra but you have to pay them again to collect your stamped passport envelope.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
sherry9oct said:
How to update CIC about change in address? Through email or postal mail and what are those.
You can update them by sending a CSE via email. Whenever you get some request from CHC, enclose a letter too along with other documents about your recent postal address.

Regards

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks.
Mashallah!!! All the best for your future endeavour.
Keep in touch after landing in canada, to share some self experiences.

Regards,

silentear

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
20-03-2012 & Doc's Requested : 01-06-2012 & Sent : 22-07-2012
Med's Request
25-09-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012, Received 13-11-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 05-03-2013 & Sent: 09-03-2013, PPR2 : 18-03-2013 & Sent(ISB): 25-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2013
LANDED..........
28-06-2013
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks.
MashAllahh ....Congratulationzz

u can send ur passport through tcs only cuz 2,3 days ago i sent back ppr1 doc through DHL n i asked them abt passport but they refused
TCS signed contract with CIC

if u belongs to lhr then visit TCS Gulberg office or visit visatronix.com

regards