Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
pak44/f said:
plz any one tel me after addictional doc wats next process
If all goes well then You'll get Medical Request within next 1-2 months(according to my assumptions).

Regards

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
AOA

Today i want to share great news that i Got VISA & CORP after a long long journey of 7 years

Thanks to all my friends and i want to wish you all best of luck in future

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
rana_Quebec said:
AOA

Today i want to share great news that i Got VISA & CORP after a long long journey of 7 years

Thanks to all my friends and i want to wish you all best of luck in future
Congrats. Thats a great news indeed. Wish you all the best.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
optimisticperson65 said:
Dear forum members,
I would like to say that is there pnp requirement Ielts?
Please comments.
Yes, to apply for PNP you should submit IELTS along with your application. Otherwise they'll ask you later which will further delay your process.

If your file is at Visa Office stage, then visa office usually dont ask for it.

Regards

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
28-08-2012 (From CIO, NS)
IELTS Request
Addition documents request: Sep 26,2012
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Ume Rayan, Today I got request from CHC London for additional documents, I know you have recently gone through that step so I need your help.

Actually I got the same five points letter as you got. Here is some questions for you

1- As I said today I received that email, I'm wondering whether or not I will also get paper copy of this request from CHC London after few days?

2- Although the letter asks for five additional documents but in the email subject I have been requested to provide only 1, 2 and 4. Point 5 applies to me as I was nominated under family stream, What do you think I should submit only 1,2 and 4?

3- How lengthy Settle Plan is supposed to be in words count or pages? Do I should send hand written plan or typed one?

4- Fourth point is regarding my work experience and how it is related to my education and training, I can describe it but the question is whether I should send my original educational documents and work experience letter too?

5- If original are not to be sent then all requested documents could be scanned and sent to CHC London as email attachement. What is your advice on how to send these documents via email or courier (like DHL etc)

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Zeb

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
adnanraheed said:
Hi Ume Rayan, Today I got request from CHC London for additional documents, I know you have recently gone through that step so I need your help.

Actually I got the same five points letter as you got. Here is some questions for you

1- As I said today I received that email, I'm wondering whether or not I will also get paper copy of this request from CHC London after few days?

2- Although the letter asks for five additional documents but in the email subject I have been requested to provide only 1, 2 and 4. Point 5 applies to me as I was nominated under family stream, What do you think I should submit only 1,2 and 4?

3- How lengthy Settle Plan is supposed to be in words count or pages? Do I should send hand written plan or typed one?

4- Fourth point is regarding my work experience and how it is related to my education and training, I can describe it but the question is whether I should send my original educational documents and work experience letter too?

5- If original are not to be sent then all requested documents could be scanned and sent to CHC London as email attachement. What is your advice on how to send these documents via email or courier (like DHL etc)

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Zeb
Hi Zeb

Congrats on getting additional doc request even before 1 month.....too speedy in your case....hope rest of process remains speedy too.

Here are your answers:

1 : No you will not receive any further request through snail mail. Add doc request is supposed to be an email request. Just medical request is received through snail mail, rest of requests(PPR1, PPR2) are sent through email.

2 : You just have to submit 1, 2 and 4 as it is very clearly stated with bold letters.

3 : Settlement plan should be at least 1 page long but it can be 2-3 pages too, depends on how detailed you are gonna write about your plans (mine was 2 pages). It should be a computer print out.

4 : You just have to write in detail,in your own words about your work experience, no educational documents & work experience letters are required. It can 1-3 pages long, depends on your experience (mine was 2 pages). It should be a computer print out too.

5 : You have to send these 3 documents through post (no email), preferably through courier, DHL is best.

Wish you all the best.

Regards

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ume Rayan said:
Hi Zeb

Congrats on getting additional doc request even before 1 month.....too speedy in your case....hope rest of process remains speedy too.

Here are your answers:

1 : No you will not receive any further request through snail mail. Add doc request is supposed to be an email request. Just medical request is received through snail mail, rest of requests(PPR1, PPR2) are sent through email.

2 : You just have to submit 1, 2 and 4 as it is very clearly stated with bold letters.

3 : Settlement plan should be at least 1 page long but it can be 2-3 pages too, depends on how detailed you are gonna write about your plans (mine was 2 pages). It should be a computer print out.

4 : You just have to write in detail,in your own words about your work experience, no educational documents & work experience letters are required. It can 1-3 pages long, depends on your experience (mine was 2 pages). It should be a computer print out too.

5 : You have to send these 3 documents through post (no email), preferably through courier, DHL is best.

Wish you all the best.

Regards
Thanks, Ume Rayan for your prompt response to my questions.

Adnan

Mani255

Oct 8, 2012
AA.

Hope all are doing well.

I have 2 queries regarding my application to London office for PNP.

1) I have submitted my application to London Office in March 2012. Then they asked for more documents(original transcripts etc) in June 2012. I submitted it in July 2012. Since May my application status is APPLICATION RECEIVED. What (and when) should I expect any news from them?

2) As I have submitted my original transcripts, I need these back asap. I need to apply for a local job for which I require original transcripts. Should I ask Canadian Embassy in London to send me back? Does this have any negative impact...??

Thanks

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Mani255 said:
AA.

Hope all are doing well.

1) I have submitted my application to London Office in March 2012. Then they asked for more documents(original transcripts etc) in June 2012. I submitted it in July 2012. Since May my application status is APPLICATION RECEIVED. What (and when) should I expect any news from them?

2) As I have submitted my original transcripts, I need these back asap. I need to apply for a local job for which I require original transcripts. Should I ask Canadian Embassy in London to send me back? Does this have any negative impact...??

Thanks
Hi

You can send them an email by writing Urgent at subject line. I dont think that it will have any negative impact as you have a very genuine reason that your employe is demanding originals from you.

Usually visa office return original documents with medical request or after medicals.

Regards

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mani255 said:
AA.

Hope all are doing well.

Thanks
Hi,
You submitted your application to CHC London in March 2012 whereas all provincial nominees cases are to be submitted to CIO sydney after Dec 01, 2011, why did you submit it to London High Commission?

1- One of my friend also submitted her original documents to CHC London in Mar 2012. She received them back in Sep 2012 with MR. probably you will get them soon with medical request.

2- You should request visa office they may send your original back to you even before the medical request.

adnan

Mani255

Oct 8, 2012
Thanks Adnan and Ume Rayyan for suggestions. :)

Also Adnan! by saying "sending docs to CHC London", I meant the place where docs would have gone finally. Of course I sent my docs to Nova Scotia.
CHC London actually asked me to send my original transcirpts. So I did that in July 2012.

Usman

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mani255 said:
Thanks Adnan and Ume Rayyan for suggestions. :)

Also Adnan! by saying "sending docs to CHC London", I meant the place where docs would have gone finally. Of course I sent my docs to Nova Scotia.
CHC London actually asked me to send my original transcirpts. So I did that in July 2012.

Usman
My fault, I misunderstood.

Hopefully you will get your documents back soon, it took almost 3 months before my friend got her original documents back.

Adnan