+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Mumbai going to Lambton College(Jan 2014) Sarnia campus?

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
srisrikanth said:
Vishal you can contact me on srikanthvelivella @ gmail.com, there are many Indian students here. college is closed for Christmas from 25dec to 1Jan. Even if you come on other dates than the free pickup dates International Department will reimburse the Robert Q bus ticket. find the cheap ticket and just fly.

Swathi @ Just email me once you get the visa i will send you the contact details of girls or i will tell them to contact you.

Sarnia local bus service is very different, so it is always better to stay in an area where you get proper bus connection.
Thanks Srikanth !

You have been very supportive :)

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
Hey Vishal,

Even i am planing to go for Lambton College for Internet Programming & Database Management (Co-op) program.

Can you please guide me what are the co-op options after one year as in what are the criteria for getting a co-op also what is the average pay one gets during that period, etc

parthN

Nov 24, 2014
Hi All,

This is Parth from Ahmedabad. I got admission in Lambton College for JAN 2014 intake. I am looking for an accommodation preferable near to college and safe area. I am flying to CANADA on DEC 25th from Ahmadabad Airport. Please let me know if there is someone in the same situation.

nesh985050

Sep 21, 2014
Re: Any one from Mumbai going to Lambton College(Jan 2015) Sarnia campus?

Hi guys,

M planning to fly in dec end for jan 2015 course of internet programming and databasement. Is there any one from this group going for this course?
Also can anyone tell me how the job opportunities over there?

Thank you in advance.