+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Mumbai going to Lambton College(Jan 2014) Sarnia campus?

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
Hello Guys,

I am going to Lambton College Sarnia Campus for Jan 2014. I want to book a flight from Mumbai ...so searching for company ASAP

Also, looking for roommates for accommodation purpose. Please guys post here if you have planned or planning to book a flight from Mumbai

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal21 said:
Hello Guys,

I am going to Lambton College Sarnia Campus for Jan 2014. I want to book a flight from Mumbai ...so searching for company ASAP

Also, looking for roommates for accommodation purpose. Please guys post here if you have planned or planning to book a flight from Mumbai
havent yet got my visa...but if i do, mostly my travel date would be 17th Dec..Air Canada

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Hello Vishal,

Don't worry about the accommodation, after your arrival college will give you free accommodation in Lambton Inn Residence for 5days. You can meet new roommates here. No worries at all. Call me if you need any help on accommodation.

Thanks and regards,

Srikanth

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
srisrikanth said:
Hello Vishal,

Don't worry about the accommodation, after your arrival college will give you free accommodation in Lambton Inn Residence for 5days. You can meet new roommates here. No worries at all. Call me if you need any help on accommodation.

Thanks and regards,

Srikanth
Thanks Srikanth! I appreciate the help that is provided in this forum!!

It would be great if any one will accompany throughout the journey from Mumbai to Toronto. Do you know any one in this forum who is going to fly from mumbai to Toronto for Lambton in this Dec end?

Cheers mate !

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
Swathi.life said:
havent yet got my visa...but if i do, mostly my travel date would be 17th Dec..Air Canada

Hello Swathi,

I am planning for Dec end. Anyway, are you flying from Mumbai?

As far as Visa is concerned you will get it for sure..don't worry :)

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal21 said:
Hello Swathi,

I am planning for Dec end. Anyway, are you flying from Mumbai?

As far as Visa is concerned you will get it for sure..don't worry :)
yeah mumbai..

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal21 said:
Cool meet you there in Sarnia!
which course..ur planning which flight ?

do u know any1 studying there..i m looking for accomodation help ..

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
Swathi.life said:
which course..ur planning which flight ?

do u know any1 studying there..i m looking for accomodation help ..
internet programming and database management co-op

I am planning 30th night ...that is 31st Mumbai - Toronto as we have free pickup from Airport to College ...and is arranged by Lambton itself. We need to present at Terminal 1 by 6.30 PM so will arrange a flight accordingly

Don't worry about accommodation I know my cousin's friend is studying there they might have some contact of girls studying there so that will help you

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal21 said:
internet programming and database management co-op

I am planning 30th night ...that is 31st Mumbai - Toronto as we have free pickup from Airport to College ...and is arranged by Lambton itself. We need to present at Terminal 1 by 6.30 PM so will arrange a flight accordingly

Don't worry about accommodation I know my cousin's friend is studying there they might have some contact of girls studying there so that will help you
okie..give me your mail id, i will contact you if my visa is approved..i was thinking to go early only to find accommodation before college starts...and also not to travel on new year :)

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
srisrikanth said:
Hello Vishal,

Thanks and regards,

Srikanth
Could please share your contact number ...email me vishal.joshi.021@gmail.com

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
Swathi.life said:
okie..give me your mail id, i will contact you if my visa is approved..i was thinking to go early only to find accommodation before college starts...and also not to travel on new year :)
:D
vishal.joshi.021@gmail.com feel free to message me on FB as well -https://www.facebook.com/vishaljoshi21

Lambton, sarnia provides free pickup on 18th,26th,31st, jan 4th and 9th

So you can plan it accordingly

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal21 said:
:D
vishal.joshi.021 @ gmail.com feel free to message me on FB as well -https://www.facebook.com/vishaljoshi21

Lambton, sarnia provides free pickup on 18th,26th,31st, jan 4th and 9th

So you can plan it accordingly
check ur gmail

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Vishal you can contact me on srikanthvelivella@gmail.com, there are many Indian students here. college is closed for Christmas from 25dec to 1Jan. Even if you come on other dates than the free pickup dates International Department will reimburse the Robert Q bus ticket. find the cheap ticket and just fly.

Swathi@ Just email me once you get the visa i will send you the contact details of girls or i will tell them to contact you.

Sarnia local bus service is very different, so it is always better to stay in an area where you get proper bus connection.