+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY ONE FROM KSA HAS SAME CASE ?

AVR

Jun 21, 2009
Hello Waqashz,
My medicals were done on 24th June and I send PRPF and PCC on 7th July. Hello Avr
I pasted "Passports request letter".

REQUEST FOR PASSPORTS, PHOTOGRAPHS AND UPDATED INFORMATION
This letter requests that you submit your passport, and the passports of your accompanying dependents, as well as photographs and updated information within 60 days so that we can issue your permanent resident visa(s). Please read each section carefully, and follow the instructions provided. Do not take any irrevocable action such as selling property, resigning employment, or making travel arrangements until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).

Section 1 – Instructions: Preparing Your Passport(s), Photographs and Updated Information
1. ENSURE THAT YOUR PASSPORT AND THE PASSPORTS OF EACH OF YOUR ACCOMPANYING FAMILY MEMBERS CONFORM TO THE SPECIFICATIONS LISTED ON THE REVERSE SIDE OF THIS PAGE. If any of the passports submitted do not conform to these specifications, the visas will not be issued, and all passports will be returned to you for correction. You will be required to re-submit all of the passports once they meet our specifications. This type of delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident. Please see point 5 for important information about the validity of your permanent resident visa.

2. ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE 2 RECENT PHOTOGRAPHS OF YOURSELF, AND 2 RECENT PHOTOGRAPHS OF EACH OF YOUR DEPENDENTS. The photos must conform to the specifications listed on the reverse side of this page.

3. COMPLETE EACH SECTION OF THE UPDATED INFORMATION CHART IN SECTION 2 OF THIS LETTER. The information provided on the Updated Information Chart should be the same as the information in your passport.
For example, if your surname is “Smith”, this name should appear on the Surname line of the bio-page of your passport, and in the Surname column on the Updated Information Chart. Your permanent resident visa will be issued to match the information that appears in your passport. This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada.

4. SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT, PHOTOS AND INFORMATION WITHIN 60 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS LETTER. Please see section 3 of this letter for information regarding submitting your passports, photos and information.

5. READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA. Unless your passport expires on an earlier date, your visas will expire one year from the date of your medical examinations.
You must enter Canada on or before this date. If your passport, or any of your family members’ passports, are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the same date that the shortest passport expires.

THE VALIDITY OF A PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA CAN NOT BE EXTENDED, NOR CAN A REPLACEMENT VISA BE ISSUED WITH A NEW VALIDITY DATE. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PASSPORT(S) BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF YOUR VISA OR YOU DO NOT USE YOUR VISA(S) BEFORE THEIR EXPIRY DATE, AND YOU STILL WISH TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A NEW APPLICATION AND PROCESSING FEE. A NEW APPLICATIONWOULD BE ASSESSED ACCORDING TO THE IMMIGRATION ACT AND REGULATIONS IN FORCE AT THAT TIME.

Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada

PASSPORT SPECIFICATIONS
Every passport that you submit must conform to these specifications. If any of the passports submitted do not conform to these specifications, your visas will not be issued and all passports will be returned to you for correction.

1. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
2. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the bio-page of each passport, and should match the information provided by you on your Updated Information Chart.
3. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the bio- page of each passport, and should match the information provided by you on your Updated Information Chart.
4. If any of your children are included in your passport or in your spouse’s passport, that passport must contain the following information for each child: the child’s first name, last name, date of birth and a photo that is less than one year old.
5. Your spouse must have their own passport.
6. Each passport must have at least 2 empty pages; additional empty pages are required if your children are included in your passport (2 empty pages per child).
7. All passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations. Unless your passport expires on an earlier date, your visas will expire one year from the date of your medical examinations. You must enter Canada on or before this date. If your passport, or any of your family members’ passports, are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the same date that the shortest passport expires.
8. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-page must be securely attached.
9. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS
PLEASE TAKE THESE INSTRUCTIONS WITH YOU TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER
NOTES TO THE APPLICANT
• 2 recent pictures are required for each person;
• write your file number and the name of each person on the back of their photo;
• The photographs must not be damaged or blemished.
Immigration photographs are NOT the same as passport photographs; they must meet the specifications in the diagram below.

NOTES TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER
The photographs must:
• show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph;
• have a plain white background;
• be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera;
• be produced on single weight matte paper;
• measure between 25mm and 35mm (1" and 1
3/8") from chin to crown (see diagram);
• have a finished size of 35mm x 45mm
(1 3/8" and 1 3/4").

Section 2 - Updated Information Chart File Number:

PLEASE COMPLETE THIS CHART. CONTINUE ON A SEPARATE SHEET IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL CHILDREN.
FAMILY NAME
(as in passport)
FIRST NAME
(as in passport)
PASSPORT # PASSPORT EXPIRY
(DD/MM/YYYY)
HEIGHT
(Centimetres)
EYE COLOUR CODE
(see code chart below)
Principal Applicant
Spouse
Child 1
Child 2
Child 3
Child 4
Child 5
Child 6

Your Name:
Current Mailing Address:
E-mail Address:
Telephone Contact Details:
Home: Work: Mobile:

EYE COLOUR CODE
Black 1
Blue 2
Brown 3
Green 4
Hazel 5
Grey 6
Other 7

Section 3 – Instructions: Submitting Your Passport(s), Photographs and Updated Information
A. PACKAGES SUBMITTED BY COURIER OR MAIL
You must send all of the items listed below. Please use the address label included with this letter when you send your documents.
1. A self-addressed envelope that is at least 21cm x 30cm (8.5” x 12”).
2. Your passport and the passports of each of your accompanying dependents. All passports must be submitted at the same time.
3. The completed Updated Information Chart from Section 2 of this letter.
4. 2 photographs of you and 2 photographs of each of your dependents accompanying you to
Canada. The photographs must not be stapled, glued or pinned; they can be paper-clipped or enclosed in a small envelope. Please write your file number and the name of the person on the back of their photo.

NOTE: When the Immigration Division in London returns passports to applicants in the Gulf countries they are first sent to the Canadian Embassy in the appropriate region. The Embassy in Abu Dhabi is responsible for sending documents within the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Yemen and Oman. The Embassy in Riyadh is responsible for sending documents within Saudi Arabia. Packages are sent to each embassy from the London office twice a week as required. When the packages are received at the respective visa offices, embassy staff contacts the applicant to confirm how they would like their passports delivered. This process ensures that passports are returned securely to our applicants. Applicants should expect to be without their passports for 30 working days (6 weeks).

Do not contact either the London office or the offices in Riyadh and Abu Dhabi before 30 working days have passed as this only serves to slow the process.
In the unlikely event that you have not heard from us and it has been at least 30 working days (6 weeks) since you submitted your passport(s) and other items, you may contact us by e-mail. Our e-mail address is available on our website at www.canada.org.uk.

B. PACKAGES SUBMITTED IN PERSON
You must bring the items listed below:
1. Your passport and the passports of each of your accompanying dependents.
All passports must be submitted at the same time.
2. The completed chart from Section 2 of this letter.
3. 2 photographs of you and 2 photographs of each of your dependents accompanying you to
Canada. The photographs must not be stapled, glued or pinned; they can be paper-clipped or enclosed in a small envelope. Please write your file number and the name of the person on the back of their photo.
Please note that in-person permanent resident visa service is only available on THURSDAYS between 2:00pm and 3:00 pm. You may collect your passport TEN working days (the second Thursday, 2:00pm to 3:00pm) following the date you submitted your package. When you submit the items listed above, you will be given a receipt acknowledging that we have received a package from you. You must bring this receipt when you collect your passport(s) and visa(s). You may nominate someone else to collect your passport(s) and visa(s) but that person must present the receipt that was issued to you, a letter from you authorizing them to collect your passport(s) and one piece of identification that includes their name and photograph.

rsm

Jul 23, 2009
Thanks to all for your detailed notes on the process.

I have PCC from other countries in addition to KSA. Could a senior clarify for me? Should I submit the PCC from other countries along with the full application to CHC LONDON? And wait for the CHC LONDON to ask for KSA PCC?

I would appreciate your responses and guidance.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
rsm,

As per my understanding, you should submit PCC from all countries where you lived more than six months after the age of 18. That includes PCC from Saudi Arabia if you have lived in KSA more than six months.

...I'm not an expert...

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As you are currently residing in Saudi Arabia, wait for the request from CIC to get a PCC of Saudi Police. The rest you can submit as usual. CIC will send you a letter with authorisation to get a PCC.
rsm said:
Thanks to all for your detailed notes on the process.

I have PCC from other countries in addition to KSA. Could a senior clarify for me? Should I submit the PCC from other countries along with the full application to CHC LONDON? And wait for the CHC LONDON to ask for KSA PCC?

I would appreciate your responses and guidance.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
In my case, I did not wait for the PCC request letter from CIC. With the 120 days deadline set, each day is gold. What I did is that I went to the Philippine Embassy (I am from Philippines) here in Riyadh, and asked a request letter for PCC with Arabic translation, The consul addressed the letter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and proceeded with the process. I was able to get it without the PCC request letter from CHC. And I submitted it together with my full application and other supporting documents to London CHC.

waqashz

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Hello AVR.
thanx alot for writing a so so much lengthy letter,
Realy you are so much helpful. thats all because your greatness.
well tell me when you are planning to enter in CANADA, and for which NOC did you apply.
for me it is 2131.thanx alot once again

waqashz

Star Member
May 22, 2009
hello Avr
i am confused on another point.
actuly in my passport i have only one name
means my name is written
WAQAS
there is no second name or famliy name written in my passport
only my name and then my father name is written
so my question is
in this case
what will be my surname
what will be my first name
what will be my second name
and what will be my famliy name

canadastan

Star Member
Dec 17, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2008
Doc's Request.
22-12-2008
Med's Done....
04-02-2010
Interview........
=
Passport Req..
April fools day 2010
VISA ISSUED...
6 July REALY HOT CANADIAN DAY
LANDED..........
Happily ever after ............
I guess this could've been possible in the past, now it is computerized, the reason for issuance is now printed on the sheet given to you (to Canada / to Philipine) , I am glad it worked for you, I didn't want to risk it.

PCC is excluded from the 120 days, the letter you receive from the Canadian embassy is already in Arabic no need for further translation.

good luck to all

Canadastan

aspire said:
In my case, I did not wait for the PCC request letter from CIC. With the 120 days deadline set, each day is gold. What I did is that I went to the Philippine Embassy (I am from Philippines) here in Riyadh, and asked a request letter for PCC with Arabic translation, The consul addressed the letter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and proceeded with the process. I was able to get it without the PCC request letter from CHC. And I submitted it together with my full application and other supporting documents to London CHC.

AVR

Jun 21, 2009
Hi Waqashz,

I applied under NOC No: 2148 and I am planning to land in early part of 2010. Regarding the Name issue, me and my son has same problem that is both surname and given names are mentioned under Surname line. I took few experts suggestions; as per them, Indian names have many formats and are different from one part of India to another. I followed their suggestion and send my passports. I am hoping best from CHC, London.

AVR.

rsm

Jul 23, 2009
Hell Dear Applicants from Saudi Arabia..

Where did you get medicals done in Eastern Province? I stay in Khobar. If you have this information, I am looking for contact details of Hospital, Phone number, Doctor name, etc.

Thanks

RSM

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
RSM...may i know your timeline? Check Astoon Hospital (Abdullah Rubaish) Call them at 03-859-0024....never done the medicals but i already inquired...its SAR 1200...and they will submit the results in 3 days.... Chest Xray/Blood and urine only.....

Im still waiting for London's reply on my medicals....

waqashz

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Hello Avr
hope you will be fine.
well what about ur passports ?
have you got back
and for me still waiting for the passport request.
really i am confused that why are they taking so much time in it because my medical was done on 31 june and i sent RPRF and PCC on 10 of july
what do you think about this situation.
regards
waqas

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Hi All,
I am also from KSA. Could anyone please tell me ho to do the finger printing? Can Police do it OR if you know any private fingr pritining agency in Riyadh?

I need the finger prints for PCC from Dubai where I lived before.

Thanks.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
skhan123,

You can contact me, 2652424 ext 162. I can tell you the detailed steps how to take PCC here in Riyadh.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
skhan123,

I'm sorry I misunderstood your inquiry. I thought you were asking how to secure KSA PCC here in Riyadh. Sorry, dont know any finger print agency here in Riyadh.