+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one ever got any response from SINP- Second review

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dear all
As we all know, once sinp application got ineligible status, we have the option to go for second review but it is quite surprising that whenever you write to sinp about it, they always discourage you to apply for it. moreover I couldn't find any post stating that anyone got any relief from second review. I got ineligible letter in which they stated that they sent email to my employer but after checking every where company couldn't find any email and when I written them letter on this, first they avoided any reply but when I pressurized them they told me that if I have strong evidence of error committed by sinp, I can go for second review but after writing this sentence they written everything in that letter to tried to discourage me apply for second review as it is lengthy procedure, your spouse can apply etc etc etc. Now my question is if they do not want to rectify their on mistake through second review then what is the purpose of second review.
I will be very happy to see if anyone got any response from second review even if it is refusal so that we know that at least they do process second review applications.

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Yes, one of my friend from Bangladesh received nomination in second review but he wrote a very strong review appeal mentioning all the errors done by the immigration office in his decision. He smashed the immigration officer's decision through his argumentation and analysis and proved that he stands eligible and immigration officer made a wrong decision against his application.

Hope you got your answer!