any one applied in june 2009 got AOR from sydeny

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caliber said:
hi

hi all, is there anyone out there who got AOR and appliedi n june 2009.

My application was received by sydney nova scotia on june 8. category (3) international student in CANADA and (1) have 6 years experience on 1111 (NOC) (accountant).

still waiting

caliber

Star Member
Jun 6, 2009
hi

i have the same categoy 1111 accountant but i am in internationl student in usa and had 3 years of work exprience..do u think ..we will get AOR on past experience..

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caliber said:
hi

i have the same categoy 1111 accountant but i am in internationl student in usa and had 3 years of work exprience..do u think ..we will get AOR on past experience..

yes as long as the work experience matches the duties on the NOC website the application will be eligible for category one. However, it need some patience to get response from there.

i will update my information for any new

wsj78

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
It seems like the AOR from Sydney only acknowledges that the applicant is eligible based on the NOC he has applied for. Anyone who is paying $1400 to apply ought to check the 38 NOCs before they send their application. My question is what else Sydney checks for or what do they review before sending the appl onwards to local CIC office? Do they look at anything besides the eligibility? Once you get the AOR from Sydney, what kind of documents need to be be submitted in 120 days? Thanks