+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any old applications from London Ontario office??

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am from London Ontario office and as per our data set, there are five applications from December that are stuck for quite a while. I am wondering if they are already processed and not updated. Please reply back if this relates to you. We can approach MP together.

Thanks.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Hi,

I am from London Ontario office and as per our data set, there are five applications from December that are stuck for quite a while. I am wondering if they are already processed and not updated. Please reply back if this relates to you. We can approach MP together.

Thanks.
Thanks for creating this thread! I was wondering the same thing and it is difficult to look for each user and see when was the last time they posted on this forum to make any conclusions! I was thinking of making a topic for London applicants to make it easier to follow up as I think London's office is one of the slowest!!o_O

I hope we keep this topic alive.:rolleyes:

Reactions: cheerup

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for creating this thread! I was wondering the same thing and it is difficult to look for each user and see when was the last time they posted on this forum to make any conclusions! I was thinking of making a topic for London applicants to make it easier to follow up as I think London's office is one of the slowest!!o_O

I hope we keep this topic alive.:rolleyes:

Nothing yet. My 365 days "Normal processing deadline" is approaching on 12/22/18. I was told that because my application is still within that average, I should sit tight. I am hoping it stays within the normal range.

Good Luck.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also curious how fast or slow London is. For now it is more like what to expect in the future.

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
I am also curious how fast or slow London is. For now it is more like what to expect in the future.
I sent out my application in February of this year. May 1st is my IP, but I haven't received an invite to test yet. The one person from January finally got their test invite after going into processing on May 1st.

So the conclusion I reached is I'm either going to get that invite by December, or I'm going to get it after February.

beboslp

Jun 29, 2011
Hello. I just wonder anyone from the middle east? Did they ask you to translate your passports? how much did it cost? my passport is in English + Arabic but the problem is that I travelled to saudi and their stamps are in Arabic. Do I have to translate all passports? Jordanian passport

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks. The decision was made on our application this morning. I am sure yours are also coming very soon. At least we are seeing movement in the London office. Good Luck!

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
Hi folks. The decision was made on our application this morning. I am sure yours are also coming very soon. At least we are seeing movement in the London office. Good Luck!
This does make me...cheerup. I'm sorry for the pun, I had to. How was the test? It's on Exeter Road right?

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This does make me...cheerup. I'm sorry for the pun, I had to. How was the test? It's on Exeter Road right?
Hahaha. no worries. The test was simple. Just read the book twice, they ask the dates though. Yes, Exeter Road. Good Luck!.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
I am wondering why no one from the February batch is invited to the test! Or they don't bother to update their info?

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
I am wondering why no one from the February batch is invited to the test! Or they don't bother to update their info?
I'm a Feb applicant and I haven't received a test invite. The Feb thread doesn't have an actual admin who updates the sheet often- all the admins are gone because they got their oath and bailed. I really do think the London office handles everything in batches, so if you go by the sheets, we should be getting our invite this month sometime. Just be patient--it's not like you'll be kicked out of the country.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
I'm a Feb applicant and I haven't received a test invite. The Feb thread doesn't have an actual admin who updates the sheet often- all the admins are gone because they got their oath and bailed. I really do think the London office handles everything in batches, so if you go by the sheets, we should be getting our invite this month sometime. Just be patient--it's not like you'll be kicked out of the country.
Thanks for replying. If the sheets don't get updated, then there is no point to go by the sheets. I hope you get your test invite soon. I am curious to know the timeline as I am planning to travel to home country and I don't want to receive the test invite when I am miles away from Canada!