+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Thanks so much, I have an original copy with me but I was made to understand that if I send the original copy it will not be returned, so I should make a copy of it and get it motorised before sending it to them. Does that mean that I will take the photocopy to my university to notorise it for me?
Just request for another original copy , i donnno about your uni but you can request for more than one copy. They need official one (original). Notorise just means endorsed. So just put in a request for another official copy from your school, simple!

Bright1229

Jul 6, 2017
Hello, I also got my visa and going to Ontario, are you also going to Ontario? Please let's link up
Hello ericusdab, congratulations on your study permit. how long was your application processing time? i'm Nigerian and also applied for study permit since february, school resumes september and yet to get my reply.

speaker

Jun 27, 2017
Hello ericusdab, congratulations on your study permit. how long was your application processing time? i'm Nigerian and also applied for study permit since february, school resumes september and yet to get my reply.
Same here. Am Nigerian too. I applied since May for September school resumption. No reply yet. Which school are you going to and program?

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
Got a refusal today.....
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,
High Commission of Canada Visa Section P.O. Box 1639 Accra Ghana

I don't understand,
Legon, Political Science B/A 3.64 GPA
Accepted to University of Manitoba Political Studies
Partial Scholarship
IELTS not needed
Showed a Bank Statement of about 150,000 CAD
Do you
Got a refusal today.....
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Sincerely,

I don't understand,
Partial Scholarship
IELTS not needed
Do you have any travel history?

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
Got a refusal today.....
Sincerely,
Got a refusal today.....
Sincerely,

I don't understand,
Partial Scholarship
IELTS not needed
Do you have any travel history and was a medical student requested for ?

worshipper

Nov 1, 2016
WAEC doesn't give transcripts; go to your secondary school and apply for it. It's not a big deal
I encountered a situation like that from one of the institutes,I sent them WAEC scratch card which they use for the verification ( you have to make a scan copy of both side of the card ) The put in a short note letting them know this how the result can be verified as waec does not issue transcript.
Good luck

Cherrypearl

Jun 27, 2017
Goodday to you all, any update from you guys?....because I had applied on 17may 2017 for sep intake......the response I get each time I track my application " tracking number *******is been process at Canadian embassy accra" any one with the same issue?

bimboajayi

Sep 23, 2016
Goodday to you all, any update from you guys?....because I had applied on 17may 2017 for sep intake......the response I get each time I track my application " tracking number *******is been process at Canadian embassy accra" any one with the same issue?
same issue here .still in process 8weeks now.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
We have the same date
Applied on 17th may , still processing