+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any nigerian or ghanaian student applying for study permit for fall 2017?

Ckonadu

May 3, 2017
Am not sure about Nigeria but we don't get transcript for Shs, its only the WASSCE certificate. Waec dont keep your scores.. What they give us on the cert is what they have. I stand to be corrected thou- make an endorsed copy, have your shs stamp the opening with the school address and forward it to them. Am not sure any school down here will be willing to do that on your behalf unless your father is the head i dont see it happening .
It looks like you are a Ghanaian; you can get your transcripts from secondary school in Ghana.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Transcripts in secondary school ?
Will they print that from form 1 to 3 and from what source ? Or you mean terminal year exam reports ?Never heard of an shs transcript thou

Ckonadu

May 3, 2017
Transcripts in secondary school ?
Will they print that from form 1 to 3 and from what source ? Or you mean terminal year exam reports ?Never heard of an shs transcript thou
Yes transcript; they print just like what's done by the tertiary institutions.

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Ghanaian applying for Fall intake.
Can you share with me the documents I will need from a sponsor in order to get a successful visa.

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Ghanaian applying for Fall intake.
Can you share with me the documents I will need from a sponsor in order to get a successful visa.
Check cic documents check list.
I know you need
Sponsors sworn affidavit
Bank statements
Company registration
Letter of support on his business letter head

Mickymos

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
I'm writing a study plan
Is it important to tell the officer to give you a post dated study permit from 1 august to 20 since my class begins at Fall 1 September

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Hello everyone I received this message from accraimmigration...

(This is in reference to your application for a temporary residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents as stated in the attached letter. ) But I did not find any attached letter of the document I need have any one experience this before please let me know
Just click the massage line and click the arrow to open the tab, you will see "view massage " click on it and view the massage