+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Nigerian Applicants Here???

Bright1229

Jul 6, 2017
Any one applied(Paper) from Nigeria (Lagos Vfs) in April and got update?
Hello guys, Im Nigerian and applied for my student visa for Univ. of Alberta (fall 2017) on 9th February 2017 at vac centre. processed in Ghana and yet to receive any response yet. tracking says it still in process at Canadian embassy in ghana. asked a friend and he says his appplication took 5 months.. anyone got any new info about processing times from applicants experiences etc?

OGBABY

Aug 10, 2017
Hello guys, Im Nigerian and applied for my student visa for Univ. of Alberta (fall 2017) on 9th February 2017 at vac centre. processed in Ghana and yet to receive any response yet. tracking says it still in process at Canadian embassy in ghana. asked a friend and he says his appplication took 5 months.. anyone got any new info about processing times from applicants experiences etc?

We're going to the same school. I applied for visa 1st week in June. I'm yet to hear from them. Infact I'm thinking of withdrawing my application. I don't know what the process is and how long it'll take before I get my passport back. Can anyone help here please cos I need my pp asap. Thanks guys